110. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest (3)

A white haired man was pushed to kneel. His hand was tied behind him. His egyptian blue eyes held no emotion.

He blankly looked at the women standing at the alter. silver white hair like silk, red ruby eyes and pale skin.... A gorgeous beauty.

[ Host, The heroine is quite good looking right ]

'Who cares? I wonder where my darling Sia is!'

[ Henpecked husband ]

'You don't even have that.'

[ ....................... ]

The vampire who dragged him here said in loud voice, "My Queen, I brought the holy priest here. Use him as sacrifice and lead our vampires to absolute glory! The sacrifice of holy priest will strengthen your power."

Sia who just arrived at the alter narrowed her eyes. She remembers a pitiful priest who was sacrificed.

She looked pitifully at the priest but one glance was enough to shock her.

What the heck is Mo Ting holy priest? No, have to save him first!

Before she could interfere, she head a clear and soothing voice, "No, he will not be a sacrifice."

Sia looked to see who spoke. She saw a handsome man standing straightly. His strong view was enough to make anyone feel secure. Even Sia felt this man can shield her from any danger.

Sia got annoyed by such thought. A person from such dimension can give her such feeling! She is afraid this young man is, Eric de Roselto, the hero of this world.

But why is he.............?

[ Why is the hero helping Mo Ting ]

System suddenly asked the question which was on her mind. In the book, Eric never interfered. But now why did he do it?

The man who caught Mo Ting shouted out, "But duke Roselto, this priest here can help her highness to advance in her strength!"

Eric sneered, "Are you disobeying me? Release him!"

Serina, the heroine also felt uncomfortable by such weird behavior of Eric. She cast a hateful glare at the holy priest. Who is he? Who is he to make Eric even forget about her benefits? She felt extremely wronged and bit her lower lips. She also couldn't disobey Eric. After all, Eric helped her until now.

Mo Ting also was stunned by the sudden change of the male lead.

Sia bit her thumb and watched the drama unfold. Sia felt extremely irritated when she saw the male lead looking at Mo Ting.

What to do? She wants to kill!

[ Host, your emotion is out of control!!! What happened ]

'Don't you still understand? The male lead fell in love with Mo Ting at first sight.'

[ Host!!! Male Lead is straight ]

'What straight, you stupid system! Don't you know vampires don't discriminate against gender! Female and male is same to them!'

[ .......................... ]

[ Where did you get this information ]

Sia definitely won't tell system that she got this information from her past experience.

Now, she needs to take away her puppy from her love rival.

Sia massaged her forehead. Mo Ting very good, he dared to get her a love rival and more than anything it's not the female lead but the male lead!

See how she cleans him up after taking him away from here!