97. Play Game and Solve the family problems (12)

Sia awkwardly smiled, "Hello, I am Li Mao."

Chen Lin nodded, "I know."

Sia, ".............."

[ He is quite a topic killer, isn't he host ]

Sia slowly started to talk, "Well, Mr.Chen I came here............"

*Cough Cough*

The loud cough of Chen Lin stopped Sia. Sia's lips twitched. Now what?

Chen Lin awkwardly tried to correct her, "What did you just call me?"

"Uh!" Sia blankly looked at Chen Lin for a while then she couldn't stop herself, "Hahaha, sorry. Grandpa I have a favor to ask you."

Within he stern face of Chen Lin, Sia could see his joy. Pff if she was real Li Mao, she would have already run towards the exit because of his stern face. Such a cute old man!

Sia continued, "That I want you to support my mother after she divorces!" Chen Lin looked at Sia shocked for a while the immediately walked up to her and sat next to her.

With a super interested written on face, he asked, "Did your mother agree to divorce that bug?"

Sia shook her head. His face immediately changed to disappointment. 

Sia slowly consoled, "I have a way to make her agree."

Chen Lin gave a dangerous smirk, "But I have a condition!"

Sia narrowed her eyes, "What that might be?"

Chen Lin smiled, "You must take over my Chen Inc. In short, be my successor!"

Sia was stunned then she smiled. Though it wasn't on her plan but it's better. She will take over Chens and destroy the Lins. What will happen to the heroine if her rich and powerful boyfriend losses his advantage!

It's worth watching!

Sia nodded, "I will do just as you tell me to do."

[ Host, you seems to forgotten that you have to get favority from the hero ]

Hmm...........This may cause a little trouble!

But the more troublesome it is, the more fun it is to finish!

#My-host's-thinking-is-getting-crooked-and-more-crooked

Sia stopped her car in front of a restaurant. This restaurant is most visited restaurant by Li Mao. Taking her laptop bag with her she entered the restaurant.

The waiter saw her and immediately took her to a private room.

Sia opened the game and started to level up.

She was facing a tiger like monster. This monster's hp is quite high. She was having hard time to defeat it that she suddenly heard a roar, "Since I said I want a private room that's mean I want it!" 

Ehh, now which tiger monster is roaring outside now?

Sia opened the door and came outside. She saw a women arguing with the waiter.

The women saw her and immediately said, "Hey, I am Tang Wei. I want your private room."

Sia's lips twitched. She looked behind the women. A handsome man was playing with his phone.

Sia's lips formed a dangerous arc. She said, "Oh, ask the man behind you if he dares!"

The man became stunned hearing the voice, he immediately looked over.

Sia waved her hand, "It's been a long time now the question is do you dare?"

The man chuckled. He walked over Sia and hugged her.

He said, "I dare not! How can I dare, my darling?"

Sia slowly whispered, "Your wish has been fulfilled. You don't have to wait, Mo Ting!"

Mo Ting smiled blissfully, "Yes, thank you....."