188. Act of Reality (21)

Soon she saw Mary, Mary obviously wasn't well. She looked thin and haggard. Mary was holding a gun, carefully scrutinising the gun. Sia stopped in front of her and asked, "Are you not surprised?"

Mary sneered, "You have protected them well, if they came today, I would be surprised."

Sia smiled and sat down on the ground in front of her, carefully looking at Mary.

Mary asked with disgust, "Are you looking at my joke?"

Sia didn't deny, "Of course. I am looking at a person who lost everything and in verge of exploding."

Mary sneered, "Want to ask how I am feeling?"

Sia shrugged, "I don't mind a little extra information. More information is better for me."

Mary looked at Sia with mix feeling, "When did you discover?"

Sia smiled, "Is it important?"

Mary looked at Sia with a blank look in her eyes. Sia coughed, "Do you believe in rebirth?"

Mary sneered, "I didn't ask you to talk nonsense."

Sia laughed ignoring her sentence, "Did you feel like you were being played by me? Played like a puppet? Unable to change anything? It's seems your every move is known to me?"

Mary clenched her fists as Sia described her emotion exactly.

Sia laughed, "You did the very same thing in our last life. Same route of revenge, same way to killing enemies. Me who already suffered under your hand, isn't easy for me in this life to make you suffer?"

Mary's body shook. She couldn't believe this nonsense thing yet this is only thing that can describe why everything went wrong suddenly.

Sia looked at Mary, "God is fair. You had your fun last lifetime, this lifetime is mine."

Crazy light shone through Mary's eyes. She pointed the gun at Sia. She asked carefully, "If I pull the trigger now, will I ruin your fun?"

Sia laughed, "Stupid Mary, you can try to do that. But I wouldn't recommend you to do so. Give up on the thought of dragging me down with you because.... I am not going down with you."

Mary bit on her lower lip. She is unwilling. Unwilling to admit that God gave Sia another chance. Unwilling to admit this lifetime is unfair to her. She wants to drag Sia down with her.

Let them both rot in hell. They both deserve it anyway.

But before she could pulled the trigger a strong hand caught her hand with the gun.

Mo Ting smiled dazzlingly at Mary and said, "You think it's really easy to kill my wife? Am I a decoration? Your lover can always come in time to save you yet I cannot?"

Sia chuckled at Mo Ting's naive thoughts. He has always been jealous of those CEO type male leads of novels. He tried to imitate them but that didn't go exactly how he planned eh.....

"Let Mary go!"

A strong voice was heard behind Sia. Before he could touch Sia, Sia backhandedly caught his hand and gave a shoulder throw.

Siren of police could be heard. Mary looked at Sia, shocked.

Sia coughed, "I am not unlawful person like you. I like to kill you with law. Happy days up ahead for you in jail." She gave Mary a dazzling smile.

Police came quickly and arrested Mary.