6. Cultivation Genius vs Heroine Halo (4)

Fall mountain really stands for it's name. It's surrounded with beautiful autumn leaves.

Xing Xiang sect and some others were taking disciple so there was a big crowd. Sia looked behind and sighed this male lead was following her like a lost puppy.

Suddenly she heard system,

[ Hidden quest activated please go 5 feet right that take turn towards left. ]

Sia became interested so she started for there while idiot male lead followed her. Sia soon reached to her destination and saw a heavily wounded man.

[ Hidden mission : Save Lin Heng, Life points : 30,000]

Sia looked at the man in front of her, "Why is the villain of the story so badly beaten?"

[ Host, villains are someone who enjoys the whole but gets beaten in the end ]

"This is the start of story. So why is he beaten?"

[ ................ ]

Sia looked at the injured man and sighed! Alas what a bad luck! But let's do it.

Sia went over him and used a wind spell to dismiss his weight and carried him. This spell only makes a person float. Making him float 1 cm above her hand was easy.

Sia just didn't want to drag this person. Her delicate body can't drag such a heavy person.

Sia could see astonishment in the eyes of Liam. Well can't blame him. Can you image a small girl carrying a person double of her own weight?

Now about Lin Heng....... Unlike normal villains who fell in love with heroine and fights to possess her Lin Heng is different. He becomes enemy of Liam when Liam caused trouble for him .He wished to be the strongest but Liam bothers him right in time of his ascend to Spirit Ancestor rank and because of this he suffers retribution and drops three ranks. From then he goes after the life of this couple but in the end he gets killed. In the entire story he is a ruthless person but only person to get chance to ascend to Spirit Ancestor.

Sia carried him all way though her inn. Then she asked a physician to take care of him and left.

[ Host you have to save him]

What? She did save him!

"Anyway don't worry he won't die."

[................]

She was late because of him. Sia didn't plan to change the story line much. She will join the Xing Xiang and become junior sister of Liam but only for her mission.

Sia sighed and started for the disciples taking compround. She needs to get in there.