38. CEO wishes to Run Away (17)

Sia looked at all the designer dresses in front of her and sighed.

'She is trapped big this time with no way out. She tried to act pitiful in front of grandpa but he didn't give a damn about her. What happened to the doting grandpa?'

[ Host I think Mo Ting used elder potion ]

'What is that?'

[ A potion to make elder pleased with you no matter what ]

'What the heck? What kind of freaking potion is that and why did you guys made this potion??'

'System,why can't I leave this mission world? (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞'

 'I already finished destroying the heroine as the hero sent her to jail for planning against Emma and I also destroyed the hero's company.'

[ You have yet to become a business tyrant ]

"Breaking News: Lovelace Corporation has flourished beyond imagination under the hands of young female CEO. Business expert have already named her as a tyrant in business sect as each proposal she chose and invested on have become big success."

[ ....................... ]

'See see!!! It's also done. The mission of becoming a business tyrant is done.'

[ Currently you are in middle of completing the hidden mission so mission world cannot be left ]

'You! You are cheating, you freaking system! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞'

[ ................I am going offline...........]

'humpf GO GO AND NEVER COME BACK!'

A maid asked,"Miss which gown do you like?"

Sia replied,"Choose one you like..I am leaving."

She left the maid in distress and went out of house but as soon as she left the house she fell unconscious!

When she woke up she saw herself in a dark room and she was tied to a chair.

Great! Just great! She tried to free herself but failed. Sheesh she is too weak. She needed to raise her strength.

Sia heard a voice," Because of you I lost everything." she looked and saw Lena with some man behind. Sia asked,"What did I do?" She screamed like a maniac," You are the one who acted against me."

Sia smirked,"Oops looks like I underestimated you too much. Yes, I am the one behind your misfortune but what can you do?" ヽ('ー' )┌

 She now looked like a wild animal. She ordered the man,"I want her dead. Do whatever you want to do."

[ Host what is this situation? I was offline for a while and how did you ended up in this situation ]

'Don't talk too much. Untie the rope which is tied on my hand.' 

She immediately felt the rope loosen. She smirked at the mans as she stood up and took out a bomb from her space.

Man 1," Holy carp! Look she has a bomb!"

Man 2," It must be fake! Don't be afraid."

Sia's lips turned into an evil arc as she looked at the frightened men.

*BOOM*

Mo Ting looked at the warehouse  where system told him that Sia was taken after being kidnapped. It has been blown with a strong dynamite he assumed.

[ Female lead is dead ]

He could guess that much. She hasn't change at all. Even after her skills and memories were removed she still managed to kill a main lead.

 Mo Ting saw a blurry figure walking out of the half burn warehouse. He immediately took his car beside her.

Rolling the window he asked," Need a lift." She looked at him for a while and got in. Mo Ting said nothing as he drove towards her house.

[ Host you just killed the female lead ]

'Enn I know. '

[ You will receive a penalty after returning to void world ]

'You never said I couldn't kill the main leads.'

System: Cry cry because it's impossible to kill the main leads but you did it.(ಥ﹏ಥ)

[ Host how is the female lead out of prison ]

'System be good! She is the female lead.'

[ But still......]

'Don't use too much of your brain.'