187. Act of Reality (20)

Mary attended the wedding, she, of course, won't miss the wedding of Sia. When she saw the groom, she was shocked.

It wasn't a prominent figure or an heir of a strong company like she expected. It was the exorcist who helped Ven.

No, wait.... if this man is Sia's husband, which means everything that day was a setup! It was a set up to trap Ven's family!

How long..... how long.... For how long Sia has been fooling them? Looking at them like clowns jumping up and down. She must have laughed crazily on them.

The feeling of despair took over her. She always thought she had planned well, everything was under her supervision! Turned out she, herself, was under Sia's supervision.

Everything is like a chess game, she was the queen of a chess game and Sia was the mysterious hand which controlled her and others moves.

She laughed... laughed hysterically... tears couldn't stop flowing down from her eyes. She knew she looked ugly, but Sia had already made her ugly enough. Does anything matter now?

Hate! She hates Sia and this world. Why is there no justice? Deep hate-filled her heart and blinded her mind. Hate was the only thing dominating her five senses.

She looked at the Wright couple as they looked at their daughter getting married. Mary bit her lower lip, justice must be served. They must bear the consequences of their work. She won't let them go!

She will make them pay for what they did to their parents, no matter what!

Sia was tired after the whole ceremony. Mo Ting was helping her to take makeup and jewellery off. Suddenly her phone rang, she looked and saw father was calling.

She accepted the call and asked, "Hmm something?"

Father said, "Mary texted us and told us to go to a place. She said she has evidence of that year."

Sia hummed and said, "Send me the location. I will take care of it."

Then Sia called the system and explained everything, "Accompany me tomorrow in your system form."

System asked. "Host, didn't you destroy all evidence?"

Sia replied, "She is the female lead, we cannot be sure."

The system replied, "OK, I will be ready!"

------------------------------------------------◇◇◇◇

Sia looked at the quiet scenery from her car. This is where Mary called her parents. Of course, the Wright parents told her about it.

Sia is interested to see how Mary wanted to kill the Wright couple.

Why does she think Mary is going to try to kill the Wright couple? Because all heroines have something in common, if they go down in hell, they want to drag their enemy down with them.

Mary who has lost her way, having her plans of years being wasted and her closed ones being suffered has blackened.

Now she will only want to drag her enemy down with her.

Sia smirked. This is where she strikes her final blow.

Sia asked, "System, are you ready?"

[ Yes, Host! Look I even came back in my system form to help you ]

Sia smiled, "Good boy."

Sia started to walk around, she spotted no CCTV camera, a very nice place to commit a crime.

Sia softly touched her earring. It has a small hidden camera inside it. She spent a lot of money on this.