86. Play Game and Solve the family problems (1)

A⃢​ r⃢​ c⃢​ ​ 4

Sia slowly opened her eyes! The memories took a serious troll on her mental heath.

[ Host, you are finally wake ]

Why did she suddenly feel the systematic voice of system had deep grief?

[ Host, you were in coma for three months! We don't have much time so I will transfer you to the mission world first ]

Sia wanted to ask about story line but system already started to transmigrate her. 

Forget it! It's not like she is going to do a mission first time anyway!

When Sia opened her eyes, she saw herself in an office. Another CEO genre? She massaged her head.

[ No host. I will give you the story line ]

A book with blue and white design suddenly appeared on Sia's hand....

"You are my world"

Sia looked at the name for a while.......She actually cannot guess what genre is this book?

She started to read the book. After finishing the book, she had a general knowledge about the plot and the world.

The male lead is the illegitimate son of a famous business. After his mother dead, his father brought him back.

Normally just like all other novel, he was hated by his step mother and step sister.

The author was quite nice. She didn't write dog blood drama.

Step mother just avoided him and step sister's mood is always ruined after seeing him.

The maids and other servants doesn't respect him at all. Although he had luxury but at the same time, he had nothing at all. He finally became addicted to gaming. Played a game called 'Depth of Empire' and became a gaming god.

He met the heroine there. Played games together and cultivated feelings. Finally they met face to face and the heroine found out about his tragic life. 

Heroine is just a university student. So, she couldn't help him financially but she helped him emotionally.

Encouraged him in every step of life to counter attack and be the winner of life.

Sorting out all the information, Sia thought that this is one clean plot line with not much dog drama.

Sia said to system, "System, show me the missions."

[Transferring........20%.........40%...........60%.......100%.......Transfer completed]

Sia kindly reminded, "System you seems to miscalculate. After 60 comes 80 then 100."

[ ................. ]

[ Your focus seems to be on wrong thing ]

▆ ▇ █[ Main Mission : Destruction of Female lead ](Life Points : 90,000)█ ▇ ▆

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ [ Side Quest 1 : Make Male lead favority towards you to 100% ](Life Points : 70,000)▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ [ Side Quest 2 : Make the parents divorce ](Life points : 50,000)▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ [ Hidden Quest : ?? ](??) ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Sia thought for while and said, "Am I the step sister?"

[ Host how did you guess ]

Sia shrugged then said, "Show me my status!"

◦•●◉✿[ Status ]✿◉●•

Name: Sia Wright

Age:23

Charm: 80/100

Strength: 50/100

Skill: Cultivation: Divine Eye, Business management, Cultivation, PR matters

Life points: 128,000

Titles: Cultivation Genius, Business Tyrant, Combat, Magic

Completed Mission: 2 

◦•●◉✿[ Status ]✿◉●•◦

Sia asked, "So the last mission was admitted as failure?"

[ No host.........the world collapse had nothing to do with you so it wasn't considered as failure ]

Sia asked, "The points?"

[ Not given ]

Sia grinded her teeth, "No compensation? "

[ Hehe..........no ]

Sia sighed. She feels horrible. It's just horrible to have your skills sealed.

She just knows everything but cannot apply. Wait skills?

Sia asked, "What about free skills?"

[ Deducted for killing heroine. Don't say I never said because I actually never said. It was newly added ]

Sia sighed again. She is sure this is the master piece of those fixers in the power panel.