126. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest (19)

Serina turned the whole country upside down but she could not find any trace of the Ancestor or the Holy Priest.

It was like they disappeared into thin air. What the heck? How could they not find two freaking people?

On the other hand, fear crept into her heart. Just how powerful is the Ancestor? She is a major threat to her. She absolutely cannot let that woman stay any longer.

Ancestor Silvera De Francis needs to die!

Suddenly she heard loud chaos. She asked the guard who was guarding her room, "What happened?"

The guard bowed and said, "My Queen, I don't know yet. I shall check then inform you." Serina nodded, "Go."

The guard disappeared. After a while, he reappeared fainting with horror in his eyes, "M-my Queen, Duke Roselto rebelled."

Serina fumed in anger, "How dare he? How dare he to rebel?"

Serina went out in anger but seeing the huge army in front of her, she became petrified.....

Since when did he gather such a big army?

Serina laughed like a lunatic, "Hahahaha, you really dared to deceive me!! I feel funny thinking how I trusted you!"

Eric coldly looked at Serina, "I also didn't know how unworthy you are to be the Queen. If you can blame an innocent just like that, you can put blame on anyone. You are not worthy of my support."

Serina coldly looked at Eric and asked, "Who are you to tell me I am not worthy? I ask you, who are you?"

This shook something in Eric's heart. He felt that something was really wrong. Something was off. This isn't supposed to end like this.

He touched his temple as a sudden headache attacked him.

Mo Ting who was hiding with Sia looked at the situation and sneered, "This world is still trying to save itself. Heh, as if this small attack can stop their doom."

Mo Ting said, "By the way, your idea to let the male lead increase his army and attack Serina was good."

Sia smirked, "That's half of the plan. You have yet to see the whole plan I made."

Mo Ting replied, "I am waiting to see a good show."

Sia smiled at Mo Ting and looked at the vampire army.

Her lips slowly parted and a clear voice bloomed, "Vampire hunters are coming."

Her clear voice alerted everyone.

They turned and saw a huge army of vampire hunters. They couldn't help but curse, 'Who the heck informed those old hags again?'

Mo Ting looked at the war in front of him. He smiled, "Well, this is interesting."

Sia send out a signal then hugged him from behind, "Shall we honor the new King with our presence?"

Mo Ting laughed, "Sure I will jump into this mess as long as you protect me."

Sia laughed and tagged him with her into the war zone.

A/N:

I know, I know I said I will give regular update but how could I know that I will be messed up by studies and houseworks. Gosh, I don't have time to write anymore.

Anyway I somehow wrote this chapter for Eid. Happy Eid Mubarak.

2 more chapters left for this arc. Guess what's the next arc!!