48. Fire General reporting to study (9)

"You, Ms. Rolin make sure to not to be late again and you Mr. Orland if you continue misbehaving I request the Headmaster to expel you."

Mo Ting immediately answered the Professor," Before that I will send an application to the Headmaster to expel you! There are many Professor who can teach better then you ah!"

Sia really wanted to laugh. He is causing trouble everywhere and he really has a poisonous tongue. Sia could see Professor clenching his fists.

Mo Ting you just made sure that the Professor hates you to core.

[ Hidden Quest: Accompany Luca Orland in causing trouble from the shadows ]

Luca Orland.......Mo Ting....phfff.... hahaha......In the book Luca Orland was a side character who always caused trouble for everyone.

The dignified over powered Mo Ting is playing a role of trouble maker here! Hahahaha........

Wait she seems have forgotten something! If she helps him to cause trouble then how can she become top student, role model of students?

[ Host, you have to help him from shadows ]

'Then It's fine.'

The Professor said to her," I hope you learnt your lesson." Let's act virtuous. Sia said meekly, "Yes Professor."

Mo Ting looked at her twitching. Just as the Professor left them he said," I never saw such a two faced person. How arrogant are you in front of other and now such a meek person? Are you an opera actress?"

Sia snorted," I am not the only one acting. You are also doing the same but what can I do when my two missions clashes with each other?"

She also exclaimed," It's useless to continue talking with you. I take my leave." So she left him there standing.

On her way, I met Kelvin. He immediately made a sarcastic remark, "Detention in first day! You really are something!" 

'System, will you punish me if I beat him up?'

[ As long as you don't kill him It's fine ]

Sia immediately casted an upside down spell which hanged Kelvin upside down. He grinded his teeth, " You....."

Sia said, " Let me tell you I hate others lecturing or pricking on me. So retain from doing it in future." Who is Kelvin? A former hero! He immediately got himself down.

He asked," Are you a Wind Witch?" Sia replied," Fire Witch." He immediately asked," Then how did you cast a wind magic?" Sia replied," Not telling."

He immediately said, "I deserve to know. I am your buddy." Sia said, "Then go on strike for your buddy rights." She started to walk away but he kept following her saying, "We are no finished yet..."

Sia said," We will never finish cuz I won't tell you anyway."

[ Host how did you do that ]

'Want to know?'

[ Affirmative ]

'Not telling. Go find out yourself.'

[ ................... ]

Suddenly Sia bumped into someone. She looked at saw the heroine. But something is wrong with her. Why is her lips swollen?

[ ............... ]

Suddenly a boy came out of nowhere shouting, "Lizzy....Lizzy.....Lizzy." System what's going on?

[ Host meet the new hero, Ariel Zeinth ]

'Shit, this freaking girl got herself a new man!'