73. The Past Which Always Hunts (16)

The next day Mo Ting pulled Sia and brought her into the restricted area.

Seeing the super computer in front of her, Sia without wasting time started to transfer some important files into her drive.

Mo Ting hurried her to finish quickly but what can she do? The transfer speed is too slow. The super computer of Black market is much faster!

Suddenly the door of super room opened and a fixer entered. The fixer was surprised to see Mo Ting suddenly.

So he asked, "Mo Ting, what are you doing here?"

Mo Ting without blinking told a lie, "My fixer is sick so I came here to check my schedule." 

All destroyers and restorers schedule is restored in the super computer so the fixer didn't doubt Mo Ting at all. 

While somewhere else, Mo Ting's fixer Liunel suddenly felt goosebumps. Did someone cursed him?

The fixer suddenly exclaimed, "Oh what's that?" Mo Ting silently cursed in his heart. Did she get caught?

The fixer looked at Mo Ting and said, "Why didn't you closed the computer after finishing your work? Don't be careless!"

Mo Ting looked around but couldn't spot Sia. Where did she go?

Suddenly he heard Sia's voice beside his ear, "Don't look around. Stop wasting your time and get out of here."

Mo Ting narrowed his eyes. He couldn't see her. How did she became invisible?

While Sia was cursing that fixer in her mind. If not for that fixer, she would have never brought out her invisibility cloth.

Now this cunning fox must have guessed what she does and how she pitted him!

Mo ting's lips formed an arc. ah so she is no new comer in these games!

She must be a destroyer in the black market and not only that she must be a venerate in her work,

After all, science cannot hide atoms and time travel. So only possibility is, she got this from a fantasy world. 

Sia still hasn't finished her training so it means she illegally took mission and only black market can support illegal missions.

After they got out of the restricted area, Sia became visible.

Mo Ting smirked at her. Sia sighed, she knew this fox would understand.

Mo Ting asked, "So does dad knows?" Sia shook her head. Mo Ting smiled, "I wonder how did you connect the black market?"

Sia snorted. Is she mentally disabled that he asked and she will answer? Stupid!

Mo Ting suddenly cornered her and said, "Don't think you can get away without answering me."

Sia narrowed her eyes. She suddenly grabbed and yanked Mo ting towards herself.

This time, Mo Ting became nervous because he never came to such close contact with a girl.

But Mo Ting misunderstood. Sia simply changed their position and threw him on the ground. Then she ran away.

While running she didn't forget to look back and show a middle finger to Mo Ting.

Mo Ting, "..............."