13. Cultivation Genius vs Heroine Halo (11)

Liam looked at Ximen Yu Yue. She looked stunning. A beauty that can cause downfall of a country.

Purple eyes with luscious black hair contrast to her pale white skin and pouty red lips. She is a true beauty to behold.

Along with beauty she is a strong women. A loner. He had always admired her but he never knew when these feelings changed into something else.

Now he wants to possess her. Liam wants her to look at him with love and admiration. He wants only his figure in her beautiful purple eyes.

But something was wrong with him. He realised it day by day.  After meeting Wanwan he unconditionally sided with her without even knowing. First he thought he liked Wanwan but looking at Yue're he know where his heart lies.

Day by day Liam saw the look of Yue're eyes changed towards him into disappointment while he could do nothing.

Today he made another mistake. It hurt him seeing her take that attack. Somehow an inexplicable fear crept into her heart. A fear of losing something important.

Why? Why didn't she block that attack? Because he was the one who attack? An unknown hope took root in Liam's heart.

If Sia had heard these words she would have laughed and say,
'Boy it's not easy for me to like you'

Sia looked at Liam coldly then ordered the man beside her to bring that maid here.

The maid fell onto the ground and cried, "Lady Yue don't kill me. It was lady Wanwan who ordered me to drug you and bring you to 3rd elder's clamber."

Disgust filled Sia's heart. Who doesn't know the 3rd elder? A bloody skirt chaser. None knows how many maidens he deflowered.

Sia saw the eyes of Liam getting colder. While everyone looked at Wanwan with shock. She said, "I didn't do it. You are framing me."

No one pitied her because now everyone got to know about her ruthless and merciless face.

Now Sia looked at Liam and said,"Heh so should I stay calm knowing she tried to frame me with 3rd elder. Sure enough do you think of me so low? Not taking her life was merciful. I never knew you were that kind of a man. I am disappointed. Guess it's true evil takes no other hue. A man by her side how can he be any good?"

Sia saw pain in his eyes,"System looks like I won the bet. I not only made him fall in love but also broke his heart."

[ ........... ]

A certain system went up to his higher ups to complain.

Sia thought it's time to attack. She said, "I had always favourable expression of you. Today I wanted to see if you really would attack me and you did. So with this attack I cut every single relation I had with you. You from now on just a passerby in my life, nothing more."

Sia saw panic in Liam's eyes. He wanted to refute but had no words.

Ding.....

[ Side mission : Break male lead's heart completed. ]

When Sia looked forward she saw Liam walking towards her. Suddenly a big hole appeared between them. Sia heard a deep,sexy and husky voice behind her,

"Dear you have played enough. Now it's time to return."