83. The Past Which Always Hunts (26)

Sia was silently sitting on a chair and lazily swaying her legs. Director grinded his teeth. 

This girl definitely gives a feeling that the murder has nothing to do with her. While the evidence clearly points at her as the murderer.

Director asked Sia again, "So, you are clearly admitting you have killed Jack?"

Sia sighed, "Good old man, can I say no? Even if I say no, it will be turned into yes. Besides do you really need ask so many time? It's not the first time a murder happened!"

Director finally gave up. Why is it this girl clearly speaks English but it is so hard to understand!

It's true this kind of murder happens a lot in power panel but he never saw a murderer as free spirited as her.

Did she experienced too many violence in missions that this abnormal thing became normal to her?

The security head asked, "Director, what shall we do now?"

Director looked at the security head like an idiot and said, "Do you know who she is? No. 1 in destroyer's ranking board. It's impossible to give her death penalty. So we can only send her to the punishment world."

The security head asked, "But punishment world is more frightening than death. You will lose all your skill and memory when you enter and unless you complete you will be stuck there forever."

Director angrily said, "Mom's mental retardation!"

He pointed at Sia and asked, "What kind of person does she look like? For a person like her punishment world is just a plaything. It's us who are in trouble trying to add difficulty in the punishment world. It would be really great if we could give her death penalty!"

Somewhere else, Mrs.Mo asked Mo Ting to be clear on situation, "So, Sia was taken by the security just like that??"

Mr.Mo analyzed, "Sia is no.1 in ranking board. So they wouldn't want to lose such a talented destroyer. So I think they will send her to the punishment world."

Mo Ting nodded, "I also think the same. Anyway, I need your help in something............"

Sia looked at the tattoo of the dark sword in her hand. She slowly caressed the tattoo. 

The tattoo slowly changed and took a glorious look. She was imprisoned in a white room with only a desk and chair which was five feet up from the ground.

She sighed. Those idiots really think she will run away.

Suddenly the director entered the room. He said, "You have a visitor." And left.

Sia looked up and saw Mo Ting entering the room.

A dangerous smile bloomed on her reddish lips.

Everything is going just like she planned.