152. Profiteer on the Floor (3)

The man nodded. Getting his consent, Sia immediately placed her hand on the place where the man got bitten. To people's surprise, the bite mark actually healed.

When a person is bitten after being a power user, he can't use his power.

So to check Sia's credibility, the man tried his power. Fire bloomed on his hand like a beautiful flower.

Tears flew through his eyes, when he thought he would die he was actually cured. He looked at Sia gratefully but Sia didn't give a fart about his gratefulness. Heh, as if people are kind at the end of the world!

Even the heroine is vicious, how can normal people be kind! She stretched out her hand and said, "Now according to our deal, give me food!"

People of that group who were watching amazedly how Sia healed, immediately put on guard. One of the people shouted out, "Girl are you crazy? How can we give you half of our food?"

Sia looked at the man whom she just healed, the man was also looking at her blankly. Sia sneered.

Trying to take advantage of her! Heh, get a Ph.D. in destroying first then try!

Sia walked over the man who just shouted. She caught his collar and lifted him high from the ground then she looked around. She saw a sharp piece of glass nearby.

She took the piece of glass and using it she made a cut of the man's hand. Blood poured out from his hand. The man screamed, "You stupid woman, what are you doing?"

Sia ignored his scream and threw him some distance away.

Because of the smell of blood soon made some zombies come and they surrounded that man.

Sia did this whole thing within a minute, taking advantage of the stunned people. After all, no one thought she would do this!

Sia smiled at the remaining people, "Now who's next? Who wants the same treatment as him?"

A power user immediately attacked Sia. Sia cunningly smiled and started to dodge while slowly she was rushing towards the zombie. Finally, at a time, she stopped.

The man thought he finally caught her so he smiled and was about to cast his final attack that suddenly he felt pain in his leg.

He looked down and saw a zombie biting him!

He immediately begged Sia, "Please save me! Save me!"

[Shameless..... He was just trying to kill you some moment ago and now asking you to save him!]

Sia sneered. That's what the end of the world does to the morality of human beings.

Sia swiftly walked away from him then sat on an empty place. She said, "So which darling wants to be next?" A woman scolded her, "You, vicious woman!"

Sia smirked, "I can be more vicious." She slowly walked towards the woman and the woman took some step back in fear.....

Sia used her index and pulled the woman's chin up and said, "I have a lot of tricks in my mind. I don't mind trying them with you all if I don't get my food!"

A/N: My Wattpad is having some problems like it's blackening twice or trice after I enter + sometimes my chapters edits aren't saved so I couldn't write the next chapter. I shall try but can't promise if you guys will get another chapter today! Sorry!