140. Keep the Bear Child Away (11)

Sia looked and saw Mo Ting and Chen Beiting were getting quite along so she did not disturb them. She thinks little Beiting needs time to cool off.

Sia has done a lot of missions. She can't be more clearer about the brewing emotions in the eyes of Beiting. Especially since he is still a child. Children trends to be more expressive than adults.

No matter, how smart they are.

Sia sighed. Everything has its own pros and cons. For example, when Beiting met Female Lead Lin Xi Hua in the storeroom, she helped him.

As a result, the sudden attraction between the biological child and mother was covered with the relationship between benefactor and indebted.

But now since she did not let these two meets how they are supposed to meet, this whole connection became an absurd thing.

A stranger with no connection with Beiting caused him to feel a new emotion and a strong connection is making Chen Beiting worried and distressed.

He is subconsciously rejecting this connection.

In the book, because of Lin Xi Hua saving him, he found a justified reason for the connection between them. Now since there is not, it is bound to give birth to some doubts and many thoughts.

Sia looked through the hospital window and smiled lightly. Just changing one encounter can change so much, unless one experience none can tell.

Fate is a mysterious thing. Even in the most simple thing, many secrets maybe is hidden.

Sia looked at Chen Beiting who was still arguing with Mo Ting then walked over them. She opened her mouth to say something but a loud voice took her attention.

Mr. and Mrs. Chen have arrived. Both hurried towards Chen Beiting. Mrs. Chen immediately hugged her grandson tightly.

Chen Beiting pursued his lips for a while but didn't try to break away from her hug.

Sia looked at the family which had a forceful sense of warmth for a while. She cannot blame the parents of the male lead for trying to find a mother for little Beiting or either blame Chen Beiting for feeling insecure about it.

After all, if the person they choose is ambitious, Chen Beiting is bound to be in danger.

Miscommunication, ah! If both parties don't sit together and talk about their point of view to others, they can never erase the wall between themselves.

But what does it has to do with her? Nothing!

Sia slowly tugged Mo Ting and left whispered to him, "I am leaving. I still have some work to do."

Mo Ting nodded. He cannot leave this place now. He has to take care of many things. So he simply gave Sia his number and went to his soldiers.

Sia smiled gently at Mrs. Chen, "Aunty since you are here, I will leave." Mrs. Chen didn't give Sia a look. But Sia didn't mind after all she herself wasn't sincere. She was just doing some formalities.

She resolutely walked away from the hospital. The female lead will not have an easy path as she had in the novel now because unlike the novel, her son, the connection, is rejecting her now.

Sia thinks now it will not be unwise to focus on the side mission. Gotta speed up her mission finishing rate.

Chen Beiting looked at the retreating back of Sia. Something unknown flashed through his eyes. Even if Sia saw it she may not know what this bear child is thinking.