26. CEO wishes to Run Away (5)

Sia looked around the room then said,
'System, show me the missions.'

▆ ▇ █ [ Main Mission: Destroy the heroine ](Life Points: 30,000) █ ▇ ▆

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ [ Side Quest 1 : Destroy the hero's company ] (Life Points: 21,000)▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅[ Side Quest 2 : Become one of the best business tycoon ] (Life Points: 20,000)▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ [ Side Quest 3 : Live a comfortable life ](Life Points: 15,000)▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

▅ ▆ ▇ █ [ Hidden Quest :?? ] (??) █ ▇ ▆ ▅

Wow so much life points?(─‿‿─)♡

[ Higher dimensions give more LP than lower ones ]

Sia nodded and went close to the closet. She opened the closet and beautiful branded dresses blinded her eyes. Looking at those shiny dresses Sia's eyes twitched. She gives Athena a like for her sense of fashion.

Sia picked a floral dress from there. She took the cloths which were tied in her chest. Damn they were too tight. She wondered how real Athena stayed so many days with these on. She took the boy cut wig off.

Now Sia looked at herself. Dark brown hair with beautiful black eyes. Well well well a beauty!

She twisted her hair into a French braid. Then she went down by the stairs and went to the dining room.

Sia saw grandfather sitting and waiting for her. Sia joined him on the lunch. The food was really tasty. Sia could stay in this dimension for the food.( ̄▽ ̄)/

[ ............. ]

Grandfather said while eating," I will take you to the office tomorrow at 8 o'clock. I hope you are ready as the directors will definitly cause trouble for you." Sia smirked,"Just relax and wait for a good show with popcorn."

Grandpa flinched at her word.

Sia went back to her room and suddenly a notification popped up.....

[ Good Attribute Points, Reward : Arc of time (1x) ]

'What is this?'

[ In a mission world you can reverse time once because of arc of time ]

'Ok, but why did I get it? Tell me so I can get more....'

[ Host doesn't have the authority to know ]

'(¬_¬;) anyway did you gatther the information I asked you to gather?'

Suddenly a sack of papers appeared out of thin air and was placed in her bed. She happily went to read them but after reading them Black lines could be seen in her forhead.
( ̄  ̄|||)

What are they directors or crime lords? She was getting an head ache reading their reports. They are more unethical then the ones she handled. Leaving few all of them have some crime records.

'Well the more the better cuz I am gonna blackmail them anyway....'

[ Host where is your morality ]

'Heh morality! Since the day I was bounded to you my morality fell into a manhole and since then I couldn't find my morality back.'
┐( ˘ 、 ˘ )┌

[ ............................ ]

[ What a rubbish ]

'Anyway I am really excited to play a dirty game with the directors. I can even image there fearful, vengeful faces.'

[ I lit a candle for all the directors ]

'No need for candles. They can immediately go and get into 6 feet down in earth. In short go to see the God.......'

Sia smirked. She will write her name upside down if she doesn't teach these Directors a lesson.