51. Fire General reporting to study (12)

It's been six months here. They even finished their magic examination.

Sia now currently sitting on a branch of tree with Luka Orland aka Mo Ting and spying on the main leads.

This time Mo Ting'd role is funny. In first world he was the villain and then the second male lead and now a mob character who is adorably mischievous.

Can anyone think of the impressive cold Mo Ting as a adorable mischief maker?

Suddenly Mo Ting said," Now we will watch a good show!" Sia was just leaving her class that he dragged her up on this tree.

She looked where he pointed and saw Lizzy and her dearest Ariel quarreling. Sia smirked while giving Mo Ting a high five.

Mission accomplished! Just after some time fighting with each other Lizzy slapped Ariel then left.

[ Host what's happening? Shouldn't they be in a harmonious relationship ]

Sia smirked evilly. They were in harmonious relationship in the book because they faced a lot of trouble and danger together which strengthen their bond but if you let them be together without any problem their relation won't be strong.

Main leads carves for danger and if there is no danger and trouble they will soon get bored and it will start a inner war. This is called ' Divide and Rule'.

Since they are not together it will be easy to destroy them!

[ Host you are pure evil ]

'Thank you so much!'

[ That was an insult ]

'For me that's a compliment!'

[ ..................... ]

#Why-my-host-is-blackening

#Master-save-host-from-blackening

#My-host-seems-to-becoming-a-complete-different-person

[ Host is that why you never let hero's fan girls to bully Lizzy ]

'Yes. I did it so the hero cannot become heroine's knight in shinning armor. Oh by the way is the result of magic examination out yet?'

[ Affirmative ]

'You should have informed me! I jumped of the tree and ran towards the ranking board. I saw my name ranked 1st on ranking board.'

[ Side Mission: Becoming the top student completed ]

Sia looked at the ranking board again and didn't see Mo Ting's name. I looked around and spoted Mo Ting looking at his result card.

She immediately walked towards him and took a peek. " .............. " HAHAHAHAHA...... Mo Ting Failed! He failed in magic history!

Mo Ting immediately smacked Sia's head. He said," My body knew nothing about the magic history so I was forced to write a answer guessing." Sia said while pointing at his mark," One at last can get some marks by guessing but why did you get 0 ?" Then Sia again burst out laughing. 

Suddenly someone tapped Sia. She looked behind and saw Kelvin. He said," Thank God you did good result. I thought I am doomed with you for sure."

Because of buddy match both Sia and Kelvin are tied in 1st rank. All these months Sia kept her distance from Kelvin so they both only act like classmates.

[ Poor me! I thought host would get a love target ]

'Shut up ok!'

[ Host dark energy detected ]

A/N:

A certain author regretfully looks at her stocked drafts getting lesser and lesser but has no tears left to cry.

Because of my illness I couldn't write new chapters but luckily I had some chapters in stock which I have been publishing so for futher chapters you guys must wait a little more time.

Figthing!