31. CEO wishes to Run Away (10)

Sia coldly looked at the women before her. Cutting her steak with a knife she said," What shall I do Erika Noon? You can be a threat to my mission. Should I kill you?"

Erika immediately stopped eating and looked at Sia. A cold glint flashed through her eyes. Looks like the women before her is also a host!

Erika elegantly wiped her lips with a napkin and said, " A host eeh?Who are you? Why my system couldn't detect you?"

Sia sneered," I am not someone the likes of you can easily get hold of." Erika's lips twitched. This is the first time she met someone this arrogant.

[ Host why your character seems to have developed in a wrong way ]

Erika said," Then why don't you just go and ascend the heaven?" (メ' ロ ')︻デ═一

Sia coldly said," Without taking my revenge I am not going anywhere." Erika soften up and asked again," Who are you?"

Sia smirked. Slowly taking a sip on the wine glass she replied, " Sia Wright." Sia looked up at Erika to see her reaction.

Ehhh that doesn't seem alright...Why is her eyes sparking?(╯✧▽✧)╯

Sia could see sparkling aura all around her and she could also see imaginary tail and ears. Something must be wrong with her eyes.

"You are Sia Wright, the ranked 2nd on the LP board also the host of system 606: Destroy the heroine system."

Sia awkwardly nodded.

Erika immediately jumped at Sia but because of table she couldn't reach Sia and ended up lying on the table. That was really unsightly as her dress was dirtied by food.

"Oh my god! I cannot believe it that I am meeting you!" Sia asked," You know me?" She furiously nodded," Of course who doesn't know you? After all you are the host of legendary system 606!"

'Ehh system how is you an useless thing so famous?'

[ Useless your foot........I am famous because I am really capable ah. Who told you I am useless ]

'The trainee robot.'

[ Must be changed ]

Erika said," Also you are the only host who stayed alive in the same world as Mo Ting! You are formidable ah! Can you tell me how did you do this?"

'So I am famous for him!' Sia thought to herself. Somehow that guy gives her a bad feeling like she fell into some kind of a trap.

Looking at the expectation in Erika's eyes Sia felt sour. So she said with her index on her lips," Not telling." 

Erika become thoroughly disappointed. You could even see the tail falling down.

Sia asked," What is your system?" She replied," System 202: Villainess's dashing come-back." Sia's mouth would have fallen if she hadn't restrained herself. What kind of freaking dumb name is that!!
( : ౦ ‸ ౦ : )

Erika looked at Sia and said, "Yeah yeah I know it's a dumb name."

Sia asked, "What's your mission?" She looked at Sia for a while and said," Oh just make a dashing comeback, Face slap main couple and live a comfortable life."

Sia's lips twitched. Sia thought for a while then smirked, "Would you like to join me for breaking the main couple?" 

Erika knew very well that Sia was borrowing her as a knife to cut the main couple. But she still agreed.

Why? Because she was sure Sia would help her in anyway to do it and breaking the main lead also happened to be one of her quests.

While the certain systen 202 and 606 were lighting incense for the main couple.....

[ May you two stay alive at the hands of two top hosts ]