29. CEO wishes to Run Away (8)

The next day Sia woke up early. Since today she has a press conference she has to look elegant. So she chose something simple yet elegant to wear.

Looking at herself in the mirror she gave herself a satisfied smile. Just perfect! When she reached office I immediately went to her office room. Using intercom she asked the manager to send her the two assistant she had chosen.

Grandpa's assistant found her a lot of assistant candidates but these two were the ones who gained her favor

Soon a very pretty women with a handsome male entered my room. Sia smirked at them and greeted them.

The reason for chosing them are quite easy. The man is a little silly and low on EQ, so he will be hard to pry over, her all confidential matters can be handled by him.

And of course, the most complicated matters of dealing with people and all will be left to the woman who has high IQ and high work efficiency.

These kind of person can sold their boss really easily. So it's better to keep them engaged in some work.

Sia smirked pointed at both of them," Mr. Park and Ms. Blossom am I right?"
They nodded. Sia said," I hired both of you for my assistance so I am hoping you guys will do the work well. Even if you don't do......."

Sir gave a evil smile, "I can make you so it."

Understanding her point Ms.Blossom smiled while Mr.Park had a grim face. He is gonna have a hard time with this lady.....o(>ω<)o

Then Sia looked at her table and sighed. There were so many paperworks. These directors wants to scare her away with these paperworks. How cute!(⇀‸↼‶)

Grandfather suddenly entered the room and said, "Get ready. Time for the press conference."

Sia nodded and got up then followed him. Soon they entered the press room. She saw many reporters flashing their cameras.

Taking a deep breath she hid away all my uneasiness because of cameras and started to strike towards the stage with confidence. It's been a while she stood at this same position.

Sia went up to stage with grandpa. Grandpa intruduced her," Please meet my heir and the new CEO of my company Athena Lovelace,my one and only granddaughter."

Sia smiled at the flashing cameras and took a deep breath and said," I am glad that you have all come here in such a short notice. I am the new CEO of Lovelace Inc. and I hope to do my job well. If you have any questions out website will clearify to you."

Finishing her speech she started to walk away. This speech was grandpa's idea as Sia didn't even want to give speeches.

Sia communicated with system, "When's my appointment with Emma?"

[ 2pm at the 5 star restaurant opposite of office ]

Sia went back to her office and started to do the unfinished paperworks.