173. Act of Reality (6)

Sia smiled, "I don't really care about you cheating, Ven. Since I don't expect anything from this marriage but I thought you had basic common sense. You actually cheated with my sister without breaking up with me?"

She knocked on the table on which all the evidence was placed, "Did you want to continue this relationship with my sister even after our marriage? Does this 'Cheating on wife with her sister after marriage affair' excites you? I must say, you got a heavy taste."

Mary helplessly looked at Ven. She cannot interfere in this topic at all.

Because Sia has been pointing the knife at Ven since the beginning while shielding her, if she interferes now the knife will be on her.

This also may cause some damage to her main plan. So she can only bear and hear Sia insulting Ven.

Both Mr. And Mrs.Rozia had ugly face. They looked at Mary, who was silently looking at the ground and felt extremely displeased.

This woman must have seduced their son!

Mrs.Rozia immediately said, "This is definitely your fake sister's plan. She must have climbed up my son's bed."

Ven screamed, "Mom!!"

Mary clenched her fist. Her nails were about to cut her skin. She has never felt this much insulted in her entire life!

Sia smirked lightly. Finally, just the sentence she has been waiting for and the main point of the whole vain conversation. She said, "Mrs.Rozia this cannot be tolerated so I hope we can change the marriage candidate from me to my sister."

Mrs.Rozia gritted her teeth, "Impossible. Only you can be my son's wife." How can a fake daughter be equal to the real heiress. That fake daughter can not be her daughter-in-law.

Sia sharply looked at Mrs.Rozia and said, "So you want me to marry a man who has intimate relationship with my sister? Disgusting.... Let Mr.Rozia marry your sister then."

Mrs.Rozia's whole face became red, "Y-you!! How dare you to say such things to your elder!"

Sia laid back and sneered, "I am a businesswoman Mrs.Rozia, I don't give a damn about elder and younger. This only thing in my eyes are me, my parents and my money."

While saying this, Sia secretly took a glance at  Mo Ting and saw his blacker than the back of pot face. Mo Ting glared at Sia.

He felt extremely grievous. He worked so hard and yet that scumbag woman says she doesn't have him in her eyes...... Is she is legendary scumbag who doesn't admits after wearing pants?

Sia, "...................."

Oh Oh!! How cute! Her husband is so cute! She wants to eat him!

System felt his lips twitching. He wants to show Sia's inner world to everyone. Just how eager this woman is to eat her lover!

Sia calmly stated, "The marriage partner will be swiped but the corporation between both company will still continue. And, yes. I accept no objection. I hope Mr.Ven is someone with balls who will be responsible for what he did?"

Mo Ting who silently heard Sia's words couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

Immediately everyone looked at him. He softly coughed and said like a high cold exorcist, "Donor, please deal with your internal affairs quick. I have something else to do too!"

Sia just glanced at Mo Ting and smirked in her heart.

Mo Ting..... why are you so cute!!!??