125. Vampire Ancestor pets the Holy Priest(18)

Mo Ting anxiously waited in his room for Sia. When they decided on telepathy communication they didn't think much about it.

Now that he ruined her plans, he was scared that this communication will not work. She may haven't received his message. If he cannot inform her in time, she may fail in this mission.

And if she fails, she has to go over this whole dimension again. From the beginning of her betrayal to this stage again.

Mo Ting cannot guarantee how much patience he can have!

He sat on the bed, anxiously looking at the room to see if there is a glimpse of Sia's appearance.

Finally, Sia appeared in his room. He excitedly rushed towards Sia and hugged her tightly. Sia smiled and patted his back soothingly.

He anxiously said, "Sia, I need to tell you something. Our plan backfired." He looked at Sia and saw her looking at his neck. Subconsciously he touched his neck and winced.

Because Serina had the intention of killing him, she didn't control her strength. As a result, a red line emerged on his neck. Sia slowly traced the red line and asked, "Who did this?"

Mo Ting looked at Sia's eyes. There was a wild rage on them, hidden deeply. Mo Ting sighed, "It's nothing." 

Sia looked at Mo Ting coldly. She again asked, "Who did this?" Mo Ting knew he couldn't get out of it so he replied, "Serina."

Sia smiled coldly, "Very good! Very good!" Then she disappeared in front of Mo Ting.

Mo Ting shouted, "Sia............ Sia, where are you?" Mo Ting cursed under his breath. He should not have told her. What if she does something because of rage? All of their efforts will go to nuts!

'System, locate Sia quickly!'

[ On it ]

Serina was sleeping peacefully in her room. Suddenly she felt a cold hand on her neck. Her eyes fluttered wide open. She saw ancestor Silvera's red ruby eyes looking at her.

No wrong. Those are no longer red ruby eyes. Those are the eyes of a mad bloodthirsty beast. She tried to wiggle her way out but no avail. She looked widely at the woman.

Will she really kill her?

Sia smiled gently at Serina but it sent chills down to Serina's spine. Sia let go of a hand and looked at her hand.

Under her eyes, the nails of that hand grew. She slowly placed her index on the neck of the heroine. Slowly the sharp nail drew a line on her neck. Slowly blood started to rush out from Serina's neck and she fainted.

Sia coldly looked at Serina.

[ HOST, DO YOU KNOW WHAT A BIG RISK YOU TOOK ]

'I didn't know an A.I like you could scream!'

[ Host, after what you did even a dead tree would scream ]

'I highly doubt it though.'

Sia walked out of Serina's room and saw Mo Ting running towards her. Mo Ting saw her bloody hand but said nothing.

He slowly hugged Sia and said, "Let's go back to your castle." Within a second, the scenery changed and they were in Sia's castle.

He looked around but found no suitable clothing piece so he torn his sleeve's cloth then used it slowly to wipe the blood on Sia's hand.

While gently rubbing Sia's fingers he asked, "Did you kill?" Sia shook her head.

Mo Ting smiled warmly at Sia and placed a soft kiss on her lips. He said, "Thank you, Sia! Thank you for not ruining everything! Also thank you for avenging me!"

Sia playfully asked, "How about you pay with your body?"

Mo Ting pouted, "I would like to but definitely not in this world."

Sia burst out laughing.