163: Profiteer on the Floor (14)

Looking at the pale faces of people around her, Sia almost wanted to laugh.

They had the bravery to come and try to force her to sacrifice herself for them. But now knowing she has a zombie army behind her, they got scared?

How amusing!

Sia smiled and ask, "Do you guys still wish to catch me then become zombie food? Don't worry, my boyfriend is kind! His zombies will treat you with caution."

The people who came to catch her looked at her with fear!

Mama, what kind of lunatic is this? Why is God so unfair to give such power to a lunatic?

Sia looked at Iris. Iris was blankly looking at her. Sia slowly walked over to her and stood opposite her.

Iris tried one last time to convince, "Maria, this is about humanity! Please don't do this! Think about your family!"

Sia became silent. 'Say, system. Did the original owner had a family?'

[Ah...yeah]

'What happened to them?'

[Alive and kicking]

'Oh, well!'

Sia slowly came close to Iris and whispered, "Dear Iris, the heroine of the book 'Last days' I am a hater of that book....... My hate for you was so much that I got transmigrated in this book!"

Iris took a step back and asked, "What! What do you mean?"

Sia smirked, "In 2018 a book called 'Last days' was published. I was a reader of that book. I must say, that author was a freaking horrible writer who wrote such useless and bitch character as you. You who couldn't find a man took a man from another person..... I hated such people to death so here I am.....Transmigrated~"

Iris looked at Sia with horror, "It can't be true! It's me who transmigrated!"

Sia laughed, "Ha.....hahaha! Ms. Heroine, you are weird! No. You are just pathetic!"

Iris immediately ran away! Blake saw Sia saying something to Iris, the Iris running away.

He immediately walked over to Sia and asked, "What did you say to Iris?"

Sia acted as if she was thinking, "Let me remember..... Ah, yeah! I was talking about how I will cut you into pieces and feed you to zombies!" 

Then Sia gave him a cute smile!

But Blake felt a chill down on his spine! This woman...... She is a lunatic!

But he could care less about Sia now. He ran after Iris!

Sia softly tsked and yawned.

[Host......... You let them go]

'The halo of hero and heroine is still here. The zombie army cannot defeat them. Rather than letting them know how strong they are, it's better to baffle them.'

[Also why did you make up such nonsense about you being a reader and heroine being a character of a book]

'That's true! You gave me a book and I transmigrated here!'

[How do you know which year that book was written]

'This genre mostly became popular in the 1960s but in 2016-2020 a lot of books were written in that genre. I just guessed a year between these!"

[You know too much about it]

'I can proudly say, I almost did a Ph.D. in every single story you can bring!'

[Anyway I asked 'Why' not it's true or not]

'Ah, to mess up with her head and invoke the relationship between these two.'

[How]

'Watch and learn baby~'

[......................]