172. Act of Reality (5)

Sia entered the Rozia mansion and immediately her attention was snatched away by the white hair man sitting in the middle.

His white long hair was like water fall. His eyes was closed and he looked really concentrated.

Sia, who finally understood why Mo Ting didn't want to tell her what is his occupation stated her difficulty of holding back laughter.

She just wanted to laugh out loud. Turned out the zombie king ended up as a exorcist who scams people.

System asked softly, "Why do you think he is fake? He can be real, you know!"

Sia bit her lower lip to contain her laughter and said, "I can bet all my fortune on him scamming people. Hehe.... oops."

Mo Ting swiftly opened his eyes. He saw Sia but he acted as if he didn't see her. He looked at the Rozia couple and said, "There is a vengeful ghost beside your son. Probably a love robbery. So she is trying to haunt your son down with her."

Ven looked a little disturbed.

After getting insulted by Sia, he came home. Since that day, he felt like someone was looking at him, several times at night he felt like a cold hand was touching him.

He couldn't sleep at all and this incident alarmed him and so he told this to his mother. His mother brought this exorcist at home but he didn't trust this exorcist at all.

Mo Ting looked at Ven and said, "Do you feel a cold touch in your shoulder?"

Ven suddenly felt a little disturbed as he could feel a cold touch on his left shoulder. He nodded.

Ven's mother clenched his hand when she heard it and asked, "What should we do?"

Mo Ting asked, "Have you been intimate with any woman in front of a girl who likely to like you and died a few days ago?"

Ven was shocked by Mo Ting's words. Yes, there was a third rate actress who was obsessed with him, even threatened Mary to tell Sia that he was pursuing her.

Which is why, Mary tried to break all connections with him. He blocked that woman and she seems to have committed suicide some days ago!

He asked, "Why do you ask this?"

Mo Ting slowly counted the beads of the strong of beads in his hand and said, "The lady behind you is saying after you her turn is next."

Mo Ting glanced at Sia who was looking at the good show for a while.

Sia saw Mo Ting looking at her and immediately knew her turn is up. They are same type of person, word is no longer needed for them to understand how to do something coordinated.

Sia suddenly said, "Wait wait wait! You said someone with whom Ven has been intimate with? But I don't think I speared any time to Mr.Ven!"

Ven clenched his fist and looked at Mary. Mary also bit her lower lip and looked at Sia, "Sia,you must have misunderstood Ven!"

Sia sneered, "Oh really?"

Then she took out all the evidence of Mary and Ven, threw them on the table and said, "Almost forgot why I came here! I was here to change the candidate of the marriage. I will not get married to Ven, Mary will as they already have a close relationship!"

Mary's face became red seeing the evidence while both Rozia and Wright couple's face darken.