14. Cultivation Genius vs Heroine Halo (12)

Sia looked behind and was shocked in her heart. What is he doing here?

Mo Ting approached towards her and grabbed her waist. Sia tried to get herself free but no avail so she gave up.

She heard his deep yet husky voice,
"Darling you are trying to rob me off my mission. If the male lead doesn't stay with heroine in the world where everything revolves around heroine the hero will be destroyed. Destroying hero is my job, Sweetheart and darling you are getting on my way."

'System you unreliable animal come down here. Why didn't you tell me doing side mission will make me become the obstacle of Mo Ting's mission.'

[ ....................... ]

[ Host you cursed ]

"................"

Ding....

[ Side mission : Help Lin Heng in ascending.  Life points: 7000]

"Is this revenge for cursing?"

Liam looked at the man beside Yu Yue. He is the mad cultivator Lin Heng, also known as demon king. What relationship does Yue has with him?

Lin Heng looked at Sia and said, "It's time to take my dear fiance home with me."

Before Sia could do anything both of them disappeared.

Liam thought,Fiance? No it can't be....Yue cannot belong to him.

A cold glint flashed through Liam's eyes.

Suddenly Sia along with Mo Ting appeared in middle of a forest. Sia used fire to warm her hand and then grabbed Mo Ting's paws which was on her waist.

He immediately freed Sia. She said, "My system never told me doing side mission would cause trouble for other hosts."

He narrowed his eyes and examined Sia then said, "Looks like your system didn't explained anything to you yet."
Sia asked, "What do you mean?"

He said, "You should know by now OOC doesn't trigger punishment?" It's true. Ooc never triggered a punishment and even system said ooc won't happen.

He continued, "Void world doesn't trigger ooc because there are more complications. A host's mission may relate to other host residing in same world. It may related to make other host fail in mission or help them in mission." Sia nodded understanding.

Then she asked, "Back there, why you called me fiance?"

Mo Ting took out a jade pendant. Sia looked at it and saw there was character 'Ximen' written on it. Now looking at this she remembered that original Yu Yue also had something like this.

She brought out a jade pendant from her space. In that jade pendant 'Lin' was written on.

Sia looked at Mo Ting in confusion.