11. Cultivation Genius vs Heroine Halo (9)

Today is the day. 3 months ago the system informed Sia that after 3 months later the heroine will arrive, her target to destroy.

Today Sia entered the main hall early. Disciples greeted her as they saw her. She was already a 2nd level Spirit Overload. After a while, Sia saw an excited elder entered the hall with a girl of her age.

She is unlike the beauty who can cause the downfall of a county rather she can be called a delicate beauty. Sia saw Liam beside her. Looks like they already met and Liam has a good impression of her.

Time to place discord between them.
Sia started to walk and suddenly she bumped into Wanwan. Sia glared at Wanwan and started to walk away. But how could Wanwan let Sia slip away? She is the female lead after all.

She shouted, "Hey, you bumped into me why don't you apologize?" The whole hall fell into silence.

The whole sect knows that angering Sia will cause one to be beaten up to such a state that even his mother won't recognize him. Also Sia's attitude of being high mighty and never placing anyone worthy in her eyes.

It's the facade she made here.

So no one dares to provoke Sia and she doesn't attack until being provoked.

Sia scoffed, "You want me to say sorry? Then tell me why didn't stand aside when you saw me coming in this way? That way you could have avoided being bumped."

Sia could see that Wanwan's face turned red. Liam quickly said, "Junior sister, Wanwan didn't do it on purpose."

Wanwan as an assassin was a sensitive person. She had seen in her world how people would foolishly do so many things for love. Looking at Ximen Yu Yue she concluded that she loves Liam.

So she won't let go of Ximen Yu Yue without a sorry, "Ms. please say sorry."

Sia started to laugh. This person is stubborn. Well without being stubborn how could she become an assassin and the heroine of a novel.

Liam requested, "Please apologize to Wanwan."

Sia smiled. Ml is already within the grasp of fl huh. She said, "I won't." Saying that she left.

[ Host you are supposed to make Liam fall in love with you.]

'Don't you see? I am working on it.'

[ .............. ]

[ I see you getting farther away from Liam's heart ]

"..............."