Can't smile without you // Chapter 34

You let yourself fall onto your bed after coming back from your bussines trip. Somehow you and Bradley managed to get a great deal for your company, which helped you both get a raise. You decided to take a shower and then a small nap, so that after you wake you can surprise Sarah at her work... 

You walk towards Sarah's classroom after she had her last class to teach. "(y/n) what are you doing here?" Zoe asked you. "Oh hey Zoe! What do you think I'm here for?" You say with a smirk. "Yeah nevermind I know enough. Sarah is still talking to some students tho." Zoe tells you. "Ow I thought she would already be done at 3." You say. "Yeah she probably would be, but she had to talk to the last group about their presentation." Zoe explains. "Ow okay. Thanks for the heads up. How did your math exam go by the way?" You say.  "I don't know how I did it, but somehow I got the highest grade in my class." Zoe said proudly. "Really? Good job kid!" You say. "Well I couldn't have done it without your help. I don't know how you got me to understand it but somehow you did. Also, I don't know what you're doing to Mrs. Paulson, but she's been so chill lately. She's clearly very in love with you. She's been in a really good mood and she's always smiling at her phone." Zoe says laughing. "I don't think you want to know what I do to her, to make her happy like that." You say with a smirk. "You're right I don't want to know... Oh that's the group that was last with Mrs. Paulson, so I guess she is free now." Zoe says. "Thanks girlie. I'm gonna go now, byeee!" You say walking to Sarah's classroom. You see Sarah walking towards the bathroom, so you quickly walk to her classroom to surprise her.  

"(y/n)!" She says very excited. "Oh hey Mrs. Paulson, I'm here for my tutoring session." You say with a smirk, while sitting on her desk. Sarah walks over quickly and hugs you. You pull back from the hug and kiss her. "Missed me?" You ask her breaking the kiss. "Ofcourse." She says giving you another kiss. "Do you want to eat at my place and maybe stay the night" Sarah asks with a smirk. "Believe me I'd love to, but I promised to take Tara to Mac Donalds when I came back, and have a little game or movie night with her." You reply. "Ow okay baby. How about tomorrow then?" She asks with a smile. "Tomorrow sounds great." You say smiling and pulling her closer. You place a few kisses in her neck. "Babe maybe we shouldn't do this here." Sarah says with a chuckle. "Hmm maybe we should." You say with a grin and placing your lips onto sarah's plump ones as you pull her closer. You softly graze your tongue against her bottom lip, as you're melting into each others touch. "God you know exactly what to do, dont you?" Sarah says with a chuckle. "Oh yes I do." You say with a smirk. "I have a lot of things in mind to do to you, but I guess you'll have to wait until tomorrow." Sarah says with a grin. "Well then I guess we both have to wait until tomorrow." You say with a grin. "Since I've been wanting to do the same things I did Saturday, but even slower until your legs are shaking and you're begging me to let you finish." You whisper in her ear and then gently bite her earlobe. "Where did that innocent girl go that I fell in love with a couple years ago." Sarah says laughing. "Oh believe me I was never innocent. I started reading fanfiction when I was 12. I think that corrupted me." You say laughing. "Who did you read fanfiction about?" Sarah asked. "Lady Gaga and uhmm...Cate Blanchett." You say laughing. "Oh fuck off." Sarah says with a chuckle and letting go of you. "Sorry babe, but when I started liking my very beautiful English teacher, I didn't need to read it anymore." You say planting a kiss on her cheek. "Yeah right." Sarah said. "No, it's true. All I could think about is how I wanted to hold you and kiss you... everywhere." You say with a smile. "Is that so?" Sarah asks putting her arms around you again. You nod kissing her. "Now we really should go tho, before we get locked in the school." Sarah says breaking the kiss.

You both walk out of the building and walk to the parking lot. "I'll see you tomorrow babe." Sarah says kissing you "See you tomorrow." You say breaking the kiss. "Hey Mrs. Paulson is that your girlfriend?" A boy yells from a car that is parked close to Sarah's, your guessing it's one of her students. "Yes I am." You yell back. You see Sarah smile at your response. "Wow well done Mrs Paulson." Another boy in the car yells. "I know right." She replies to the boys with a huge grin on her face. You shake your head, laughing at her comment as you get in your car.