"A favor" // Chapter 11

You get waken up by Tara who is standing beside your bed. "What's wrong?" You ask. "I'm hungry, can you make breakfast?" She asks. "Uhh... Yes I'll be down in a minute." You say, trying to get her out of the room, since you and Sarah are in bed together, naked. "Okay." She replies walking away. Sarah wakes up, because of you and Tara talking. "Who were you talking to?" She asks with her eyes still closed. "Tara, she was hungry." You reply. "Oh shit, did she ask why I was in bed with you?" Sarah asks. "No, but she might be asking later. Now the only thing she cares about is food." You say with a chuckle. You sit up straight, wanting to get out of bed for Tara. "No, just one more minute." Sarah says pulling you down and putting her arms around you. She looks at you for a while. "Stop staring like that." You say laughing, cause it makes you uncomfortable. "Why? You do it all the time." Sarah replies. "Yeah, because you're gorgeous." You reply. "So are you, so I'll stare at you whenever I want to." She says smiling. "Well then I'll kiss you whenever I want to." You reply kissing her. "That I can live with." She says smiling. "But now I have to make Tara some food or she will come upstairs again." You say getting out of bed. You grab your underwear and bra and put it on. You turn around and catch Sarah staring at you. "Stop it." You say with a chuckle. "Sorry." She says with a grin. You put on your clothes and go downstairs. 

"Hello you hungry little monster." You say picking Tara up. She giggles at your words. You give her a kiss on the cheek and put her down. "What do you want to eat?" You ask her. "Pancakes" She says excited. "Pancakes it is." You say walking to the kitchen. You grab everything to make the pancakes and put it in the frying pan. After a few minutes you twist it, by throwing it up in the air. "How does it not fall when you do it?" Sarah asks coming down the stairs. "I've made pancakes like a hundred times. It's not that hard." You reply flipping another one. Sarah puts her arms around your waist, hugging you from behind. She places a kiss on your neck. "When are the pancakes ready?" Tara asks walking in on you and Sarah. Sarah immediately let's you go. "In a minute sweetie." You reply. "Okay. Sarah?" Tara questions. "Yes honey." Sarah says. "Why were you sleeping in (y/n)'s bed?" Tara asks. Sarah looks at you, getting red and wondering what to say. "She was watching a movie with me in my bed and fell asleep." You reply to Tara. "Okay." She replies and walks away. "Wow that was easy." Sarah says. "Yeah, that is because she is only five years old." You say laughing. 

After breakfast you sit down on the couch next to Tara when your phone all of a sudden starts ringing. "Hello?" You say picking up. "Hello, is this Tara's sister?" The person on the phone asks. "Uh yes, who are you if you don't mind me asking?" You ask. "Oh yeah sorry. I'm James' mother. We met a few weeks ago and I asked for your number. You know, for if the kids ever wanted to have a playday together." She says. "Oh yeah that's right. I'm sorry." you reply. "It's okay. I was wondering if Tara would maybe like to come over and play with James." She said. "Oh I think she would really like that." You replied...

After you dropped Tara of at James' house, you went back home to Sarah. You are supposed to pick Tara up at 7 PM tonight, so that means you and Sarah have a few hours to yourselves. While driving you're thinking about what happened yesterday. You were so nervous and not just because it was your first time, but also because it was with Sarah. You never thought Sarah would be your first time, but you also didn't think of Sarah as someone you would care for. You didn't think that you would even be able to love someone. You find it hard to care and love for someone, because everybody you ever loved hurt you or left you. There we so many times where you didn't feel like you belonged in this world or that anybody cared for you, but Sarah did. She showed you that she cares about you. That doesn't make you feel better all of the time though. Sometimes you still feel scared that she will leave or hurt you as well, but you keep hope that she never will.

After a while you arrive back home. You hear a loud noise coming from your house. You open the front door and see Sarah singing and dancing to music. She doesn't notice you coming home. You stand there at the door watching her, admiring her weird dancing. While dancing she turns around and sees you standing there. She instantly becomes red. She takes down the volume of the song. "You don't need to get ashamed with me." You say. "But now I am." She replies laughing, covering her face with her hands. You walk towards her smiling, taking away her hands. "Everybody does this type of stuff, so don't be embarresed. Especially around me." You say laughing. "Okay." She replies smiling at you. "So... what are we going to do, since we got the house for ourselves for a few hours?" You ask. "Well to be honest I was really in the mood for dancing, but then you came in and disturbed my beautiful dance. So... I don't know." She says laughing. "We could go to the mall." You suggest. "Uhm.. I'd like to, but I don't think it's a good idea to be seen together." Sarah says. "Yeah... you're right." You reply. "How about we put on some music and dance together." Sarah says taking both your hands in hers. "Okay, what kind of song do you want to dance to, Pop, slow songs, rock?" You ask. "Whatever you like." Sarah says with a smile. "Okay, how about this one." You say, putting on 'Can't help falling in love with you' on youtube. You put your hands on Sarah's waist and she puts her arms around your neck. You look into each others eyes as the song starts playing.