Wasn't your ex named Cherry? // Chapter 12

"You have no idea how much I love you. You're the only person who has ever been so kind to me, who excepted me for who I am. I'm so lucky to call you my friend." Tyler says tearing up. "Aww babe I love you too." You say hugging him. You both stay like that for a while and later drift off to sleep...

You wake up to the sound of your phone because someone texted you. You turn your brightness down, because Tyler is sleeping next to you and see that Sarah texted you. You open it and see this:

Sarah : Hey sorry I'm not home, but I had to go to the hospital because a friend of mine had a car accident.

(y/n) : You don't need to apolagise for that, but I hope your friend is doing okay💕

Sarah: She's still unconscious, but I have to go. I'll be home around 12 AM

(y/n): Okay, see you then. Love you💗

"Goodmorning babe." Tyler says, rubbing his eyes. "Morning." You reply. "Who are you texting with?" Tyler asks looking at your screen, but with his eyes half opened. "Oh just Sarah." You reply. "Just Sarah? The last time I checked you had a bit of a crush on her, so how is that going?" Tyler asks with a smirk. "Okay don't tell her that I've told you this, but-" You say, but Tyler cuts you off. "Oh my god! You two had sex!" Tyler says shocked. You don't say anything, you just smile. "Oh my god you did! How was it? Tell me everything!" Tyler says. "Well we kissed a few times before, but she always told me that we shouldn't do it, because of me being her student and her not wanting to loose her job. Two days ago she was standing by my door while I was changing, but apparently she wanted to scare me back. I was not feeling so good, because of my scars and she said some words which made me feel beautiful. She trailed her hand along my scar and then we kissed. I think you can guess what happened after that." You say with a chuckle. "Aw that sounds so sweet tho." Tyler says. "Yes and, she told me that she loves me." You say smiling. "Oh my god! Well what did you say to her?" Tyler asks. "I told her I love her too, duhh." You say. "Oh my god I'm so happy for you. Well as long as you will still spend some time with me and not fuck you teacher all the time." Tyler says joking. "Haha you're funny." You say  sarcastically, slapping his arm...

After you, Tyler and Tara had some breakfast you put on some music and danced and sang to some songs from the new Mamma Mia movie. After that Tyler went home and Sarah came back from the hospital.

"Hi sweetie." Sarah says closing the front door. You walk towards her and give her a kiss. "Hi." You say breaking the kiss. "I like that greeting, you should do it more often." Sarah says smiling. "Well if you want to I could give you a much more pleasant greeting in my bedroom." You reply with a smirk. "That sounds very tempting, but I'm still a little sad because of my friend." Sarah says. "Oh okay. What about some cuddling in my bedroom then and then I'll just put on a movie for Tara." You suggest. "How could I say no to that." Sarah says.

Sarah walks into your room and you close the door. Sarah sits down on your bed and pats her lap for you to sit on it. You put your legs on each side of her. She places her lips onto yours, kissing you softly. "I thought you weren't in the mood." You say. "People can change." Sarah says. "In two minutes?" You question. "I'm sorry. I'm just a little emotional." Sarah says. "Who was your friend by the way, the one in the hospital. Not Amanda I hope, she seems really kind." You say. "No no, not Amanda. It's uhh... It's Cherry." Sarah replies. "Cherry? Wasn't your ex named Cherry?" You ask Sarah. "Yes, she's my ex, but we stayed friends after our break up. So you don't need to worry honey." Sarah says pulling you forward for a kiss. You pull back, because you're confused and feel insecure. "Hey, I don't care for her in that way anymore. I care for you and only you." Sarah says trying to reassure you. You look down, not knowing what to say. "Hey. Look at me." Sarah says putting her finger under you chin and lifting it up a bit. She kisses you. "Does this prove it?" Sarah questions, when pulling away. "Sure." You say with a smirk and then kiss Sarah. Slowly moving down her neck you suck and kiss her soft spot. "Oh nevermind, you weren't in the mood anyway." You say pulling away and getting up from her lap. "Are you just going to leave me here like this?" Sarah asks. "Yes, maybe or maybe not. I don't know. This is the last sunday we can be alone here, because Steve is coming back next week." You say. "Oh fuck, really?" Sarah says. You nod. "So that means I should give you a lot of attention today." Sarah says. "Well, I won't say no to that." You reply with a big smile. You put your lips softly onto Sarah's. Suddenly Sarah's phone starts ringing. She picks up. "Yes, I'm on my way." Sarah says. "What's wrong?" you ask her. "It was Cherry's sister. She said that she's conscious and wanted to see me." Sarah says. "Well can't she just wait an hour longer?" You ask with a smirk on your face, giving Sarah a kiss. "I already said I was coming though." Sarah says. "Okay, fine." You reply, getting up from Sarah's lap. "Are you sure you're okay?" Sarah asks. "Yeah, I'm fine." You reply with a fake smile. "Good. I'll see you later, bye." Sarah says walking out of your room and out of the house. "Fuck! Why did I say I was okay with this, cause I'm not. I know Sarah said I shouldn't worry, but I do. I can't help it." You think to yourself.

A few hours later. You wanted to start making dinner, but Sarah is still not home. You decide to text her:

(Y/n): Heey babe. I wanted to start making dinner, cause Tara and I are hungry. What time are you coming home?

Sarah: I'm gonna eat here if you don't mind. So you can start cooking whenever you want to. I gotta go now. Bye babe, love you 💗

(y/n): Okay bye, love you too xx

After you made dinner, you cleaned off the table and watched and made some homework. After you were done with your homework you sighed and let your head fall on the table. Tara started laughing. "What are you doing?" She asks still laughing. "I'm just tired sweetie." You reply. "Why?" she asks walking over to you. "It's nothing, you're to young to understand." You say picking her up and putting her on your lap. "Okay. (y/n)?" Tara says. "Yeah sweetie?" You question. "Are you gonna leave just like mommy did?" tara asks. You were taken aback by her question. "No, I would never leave you and mommy didn't want to leave either. Look, mommy was sick and the doctors couldn't help her anymore. She tried to stay as long as she could, because she loved us, okay? Why would you ask this though?" You asked. "Because I'm sad that mommy is gone and I don't want you to leave, because I love you the most." Tara says. A tear fell down your cheek. "I will never leave you. I promise you that, okay." you say. "Okay." Tara says hugging you.

After your talk with Tara, you both watched a movie together and after that you both went to bed at 9 pm, because you were that tired. Tara fell asleep next to you immediately and a few minutes later you heard the front door open, it was Sarah. You didn't want to talk to Sarah right now though, because you were tired and were afraid that the wrong words would come out of your mouth. So you pretended to be asleep when Sarah came into your bedroom. She walked out and closed the door not wanting to wake you up...

Heeyyyy guys sorry I was away for so long!!!! I just went through  a shitty time, but guess who's back again and is more happy? Yes, you're right this bitchhh. I'm really sorry for not updating for such a long time, but I finally have time of from school now, so I'll try to update as much as I can, cause I still want the story to be a good one. I hope you liked this chapter and have a nice day! <3