I'm sorry // Chapter 13

You wake up, because your alarm starts ringing. You get up and get dressed into your Toy Story (Yes toy story I know :) ) crop top and high waisted mom jeans and after that you wake up Tara, who is still sleeping in your bed. "Hey wake up cutie." You whisper. After a couple of tries she finally wakes up. "Come, let's get you dressed." You say picking her up and walking to Tara's room to get her clothes. You put her down on the ground and dress her. After that you walk downstairs into the kitchen.

"Hey honey." Sarah says walking towards you to give you a kiss. "Hey." You say kissing her back.  "Love your shirt." Sarah says jokingly. "Haha very funny. I actually really like the movie and so does Tara. I mean, I grew up with it." You say. "It's just different then what you normally wear. You wear band or tv show shirts for most of the time so." Sarah says with a chuckle. "I know, but I'm gonna make some food for Tara and then I'll bring her to kindergarten after." You say walking away. "Would you mind if I went a little earlier today?"  Sarah asks. "No, you don't need to ask that by the way. It's not like i'm your mom." You say with a chuckle. "Yeah okay, bye baby." Sarah says, giving you a kiss and then walking out the door. After you and Tara ate you both went away as well. 

You bring Tara into the room with the teacher and other kids, until you bump into james' mom. "Oh sorry." You say. "Oh it's okay. Oh uhm (y/n) could I ask you something real quick?" She asks. "Uhm yeah sure." you reply. "Actually james wanted to ask you something." She says. You look at James. "Can Tara come play after school?" James asks. "Do you want that Tara?" You ask her. She nods yes...

Your schoolday went by pretty fast and your last class, which is Sarah's, is almost done as well.

The bell rings and everybody starts walking out and ofcourse you stay behind. "Hey aren't you supposed to pick up Tara?" Sarah asks. "No, she has a playdate with james again. Which means we have some time for ourselves." You reply with a grin. You pull Sarah closer to you and start kissing her. "Wait. We shouldn't do this here." Sarah says pulling back from the kiss. "Well then let's continue this at my house." You say with a smile. "Believe me I'd love to, but I already promised that I'd go by the hospital to check up on Cherry." Sarah says. "Oh okay, are you gonna come home for dinner though?" You ask. "Uhm... I don't know. I'll just grab something on the way." Sarah says."Okay." You reply. "(y/n)? Are you sure that you're fine with this?" Sarah asks. "Yeah. I mean she's just your friend, right." You say with a fake smile, cause you're not actually okay with it. "I'm just gonna go then." You say walking away. "Hey, baby wait." Sarah says pulling your arm. She gives you a kiss. "I love you okay? Only you. You don't need to worry. I won't leave your side." Sarah says hugging you. "I love you to." You say pulling back from the hug and looking Sarah in the eyes. "But now I'm gonna go to my locker and go home and then later I'll pick up Tara." You say walking away. 

You go to your locker and then proceed to walk to your car. Then all of a sudden Bradley starts running towards you out of nowhere. "Hey (y/n) wait please!" He yells. "Why? So you can talk shit about my mom again?" You yell back, while opening your car door. "No... I wanted to say I'm sorry." Bradley says. "Yeah, like you really mean it." You say sarcastically. "No, I really mean it. I'm sorry for being such an asshole. I've just had a shitty couple of months." He says. "That's not an excuse to treat other people like shit though. I've been through some rough shit as well and do you see me acting like an asshole?" You question. "I know I shouldn't use it as an excuse. It's just... my dad left my mom for another woman who is only 5 years older than me, and my little brother keeps asking where he is." Bradley says. "I know it's shit, but it's still not an excuse to treat other people like crap." You say. "I know. That's why I wanted to say sorry to you and I get that it isn't enough to make up for the shit that I've said, so is there another way I could make up to you?" Bradley asks. "Uhhh... maybe apologise to Tyler and don't treat him like shit anymore either." You say. "Yes, I'll talk to him tomorrow at school. I promise." He says smiling at you. "Good. Do you need a ride home by the way?" You ask him, since you don't see his car anywhere. "Oh uhhm... yeah that'd be nice, cause else I'll have to wait 20 more minutes on the buss." He replies. "Well then get in." You say. He gets in the car. "Do you wanna go and eat something first? I'll buy." He says with a grin. "Yeah well I'm not gonna let that offer get by." You say smiling. "KFC is on the way to my house. Only if you like that though." He says. "Oh yeah! I love KFC!" You say...

You both ordered and a few minutes later you both get your food. "Damn you sure went all out. Normally when I take a girl to go and eat something with me she like orders something small." He says with a chuckle. "Uhm well it's not like we're on a date, so why would I care. I'm not trying to impress you. It's also kind of an asshole comment, so you gotta work on that." You reply. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I think it's cool that you don't pretend to be someone else than you know... you." He says. "Thanks, I guess." You say with a chuckle. "Nice shirt by the way. It's not something I would expect from you though." Bradley says laughing. "Well, I like the movie and so does my little sister. She likes it when I wear it, so why not." You say. "Wait a minute. What's your sister's name again?" Bradley asks. "Tara. Why?" You ask. "Cause James is my little brother." He says with a chuckle. "Wait. No, really?" You ask suprised. "Yeah." He says laughing. "Oh what the hell. That's a coincidence." You say laughing. "Yeah. I mean I could have guessed, cause my mom told me that Tara lost her mom recently." Bradley says. "Yeah... well she doesn't really understand everything right now, cause she still asks where our mom is sometimes." You say looking. "Doesn't your dad help you with Tara and stuff?" Bradley asks. "Uhmm... me and Tara don't have the same father. My dad and mom divorced when I was like 11 and a few months after the divorce she met this really kind guy and then nine months later Tara came. Her dad is just away for a bussines trip, but he's coming back next week." You say. "Oh sorry I didn't know." Bradley says. "It's okay. I was happy that they divorced so." You say. "Why would you be happy about it?" Bradley asks.  "I don't like to talk about my dad. Can we just talk about something else please?" You ask. "I just don't get it. I wish my parent's would get back together again." Bradley says. "I just said that I don't want to talk about it okay. Come on, I'm bringing you home." You say with your eyes tearing up and walking away, fast. "Hey (y/n) wait." Bradley says. You get in the car and so does Bradley. "He hit me okay. Now you know." You say. "I'm sorry. I didn't know." Bradley says. "It's okay. Can we talk about something else now though?" You ask. "Yeah. Uhmm... I don't know anything right now." He says. "let's put some music on then. Just click until you see a song that you like." You say pointing to the right arrow. "Okay. Damn you have a lot of choice." He says laughing. "Well, I have songs for all kinds of moods." You say with a smile. "Oh I like Queen. Let's put that on." Bradley says, stopping at Queen's 'Don't stop me now'. You listen to a lot of other songs and talk about all kinds of things...

You arrive at Bradley's place and walk to the front door with him. "Wanna come in for a sec?" He asks. "Yeah sure." You reply. "(y/n)." Tara says running towards you. "Hey sweetie." you say picking her up and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Oh hi (y/n). Have you met my other son yet?" James and Bradleys mom asks. "Hey, yeah I've know Bradley for a while." You reply. "She's in the same class as me." Bradley says. "Yeah, but today has been like the first day that we have had a normal conversation." You say. "Yeah, I was kind of an asshole to her. That's why I got detention for the whole week." Bradley says looking down. "Yeah. but he apolagised and he promised he'd be nice to everyone from now on." You say with a grin. "See, this is the kind of girl you should bring home to me instead of those other girls." Bradley's mom says. Bradley starts becoming red and starts looking down in shame "Thank you." You say laughing...

You arrive home with Tara and see that Sarah isn't home yet. You just try to take your mind of off Sarah and make some homework and after that you text Tyler to say what happened with Bradley.

Sarah's POV:

"I know there's still something between us. If there wasn't, you wouldn't have been here for so long with me instead of her." Cherry says to Sarah. "I love her okay."Sarah says. "Sarah. She's a 17 year old girl who is also your student. She may be cute and all, but do you really think you could have a future with her?" Cherry questions. "I don't know. All I know is that I care about her." Sarah says....

Your POV: 

Sarah comes home and you tell her about what happened with Bradley and that he is James' older brother. An hour later you're both going to bed and Sarah walks into your room before you do. "Sarah I'm sorry, but I just have to ask. Do you still have feelings for Cherry?" You ask her. Sarah gets quiet for a bit. "Can you look me in the eyes and tell me you don't have feelings for her anymore?" You ask her. "I don't know. We have history together. All I know is that I love you very much and I can't loose you." Sarah says with her eyes tearing up. "At some point you have to choose though. Her or me. It can't be both." You say, while clearing the doorway for her hinting that she should leave your room. "I'm sorry." She says leaving your room.

Heeey guys sorry for the dramatic chapter, but I still hope you liked it. Are you and Sarah really gonna end up together and will Bradley and you turn into really good friends? Who knows? ;)