I love you // Chapter 22

You're still recovering in the hospital and Bradley has stayed with you every day. You told Steve to go to work and take care of Tara and then Bradley offered to stay with you, since the school is closed for a while. At first Steve was hesitant to leave you, but you told him not to worry and go and take care of Tara. Ofcourse they still visited you in the evening, just not at daytime when most people work.  

It was the day of Tyler's funeral and Bradley was trying to help you get dressed with one of the nurses. "Here honey I got you the shirt you asked for." Steve says before you started undressing. "Thank you Steve." You say and Steve walks out so you can change clothes. "Bradley are you coming with me?" Steve asks. "(y/n) asked me to help her." Bradley says. "Steve it's okay. It's not the first time he's seen me in my underwear." You say with a chuckle. "Okay." He says with a judgy tone, but then laughs and leaves the room. Once everybody is dressed and ready to go Steve and Bradley help you into the car and put the wheelchair in the back. 

You arrive and Bradley is pushing your wheelchair to where Tyler is supposed to be buried. Tyler's parent's are the only ones there already, since you're a little early. "Hi. It's good that you where able to come." David says. "Yeah it's good to have you here and you to Bradley. You both meant a lot to Tyler" Lisa says "He meant a lot to us as well." You say with your eyes getting a little teary...

Before the coffin was placed in the ground some people said a few words and you and Bradley were the last two to say something. First it was Bradley. "Uhm I don't really know where to begin... Uhm... Tyler was a really sweet, fun and lovable guy. He always knew how to cheer everybody up. I wasn't very nice to him when I first met him. Later on when I apolagised to him I didn't expect him to accept it and be kind to me, but he was and he became one of the most important people in my life. All I can really say is that I loved him very much and I'll never ever forget him or the times he made me laugh." Bradley says. "Thank you Bradley." Tyler's mom says tearing up. Now it's your turn. "I met Tyler on his first day at our school and we became friends right away. He was like a brother to me. He was so kind and also really funny and when I needed someone he was always the first one to help me or comfort me." You say getting emotional and Bradley holds your hand. "And when Bradley started coming along as well us three got really close. It felt like we had created a little family of our own and we both loved him very much. I'll never forget him and I'll mis him dearly." You say wiping away a tear. "Thank you." Tyler's parents mouthed to you and you nodded. 

After they lowered the coffin into the ground everybody said their condolences to the family and then most people went to Tyler's house for his memorial. "Hey (y/n) remember that we asked you to sing for us?" Tyler's mom asks. "Yes." You say. "Well we actually put that video where you sang it with Tyler under the video we made, because we were worrried you'd maybe get emotional while singing it or that it would be a little to much." Tyler's mom says. "Yeah I was worried about that as well, so thank you." You say. "It's okay dear." She says. "Should I get everybody together for the video?" Tyler's dad asks his mom. She nods."Hello everybody we made a video with some pictures and videos of Tyler with the help of Bradley and (y/n). If everybody would like to place themselves in front of the screen." Tyler's dad says. Everybody gathered themselves in front of the screen and Bradley and Steve stood behind you and Tara was on your lap. The first couple of pictures and videos where from when Tyler was younger, then the pictures of you and Tyler and Bradley came along. The pictures with all of the snapchat filters. The picture where Tyler was dressed in your girliest clothes. The picture where the three of you where in your mamma mia costumes. The first selfie you ever took with Tyler. The picture where he hugged you and gave you a kiss on the cheek.  Then some videos started playing where you and Tyler were dancing like idiots. The videos where you sang together and the ending was the picture where Tyler held you when you where sleeping that Bradley took. At this point you couldn't keep the tears in. A lot of people were crying as well. Bradley let some tears stroll down his cheek as well. You just burst out into tears and Tyler's mom, who was standing beside you held your hand. "I miss him too." She mouthed...