I don't want to wait // Chapter 31

~Time skip for a week, so you come back home from LA on sunday. You did text with Sarah when you had the time tho~

You've been home for a couple of hours now. You had already eaten and were watching tv with Tara and Steve. Luckily you have a day of from work tomorrow, so you can take a little rest from your week in La. All of a sudden Sarah texts you to ask when you wanted to meet up again. You're pretty tired, but you also want to see Sarah again, so you text her back that you can go over to her place this evening. 

Eventhough you're pretty tired, you still want to look presentable for Sarah. You get in the car and drive over to Sarah's place. You ring the bell and Sarah opens the door. "Hey cutie." Sarah says hugging you and giving you a kiss...

You're both chatting away and you feel your eyes getting heavier and you're getting more and more tired. "If i'm boring you with my stories you can just tell me." Sarah says joking. "No... sorry. I'm just tired from LA and the flight back." You reply with a slight smile. "You were so cute when you were tired. You'd always get so clingy and annoying but in a cute way." Sarah says smiling. "Well I wont deny that I do that... but you get very clingy and annoying in a good way to when you're tired." You say laughing. "No, I don't. I always act like an innocent angel." Sarah says trying to hold her laugh in. "Pffff you? An innocent angel? I think I'm the innocent one of us two or do I need to remind you that when we met again after six years you pinned me on your desk and god knows what else would have happened if nobody would've interupted us." You say with a smirk. "I thought you were the one that initiated the desk thing and also do you remember the night of the school party. The things you did to me that night were not so innocent." Sarah says smirking, knowing that she won the discussion. "Oh shut up." You say trying not to laugh. "Oh who's the sore loser now huh?" Sarah says poking you in your side. "Stop. You know I will win." You say laughing and pushing Sarah's hand away from your side. "Oh yeah. Will you?" Sarah says cocky, poking you twice in your side. "Stop." You say laughing. "Or what? huh?" Sarah says poking you multiple times again. You try to stop her so you climb on top of her and hold her hands so she can't poke you anymore. When you both catch your breath you both realise that you're on top of Sarah. You see Sarah smirking. "This reminds me of how it all started in my bedroom. The first time you kissed me, but then you decided that it wasn't good and we couldn't do it again." You say with a smirk. "Well look where we are now." Sarah says. "Yeah six years later and I'm still sitting on top of you. Maybe I should try to just avoid you." You say with a chuckle and get off Sarah's lap. "Hey I thought we we're having a moment here." She says with a smirk, hinting that you should get back on top of her. "We were, but I thought I'd let you wait, since you also did that to me after the first time we kissed." You say with a smirk and get up to head home. "That's just mean." Sarah says laughing. "Do you know where I put my car keys?" You ask Sarah. "Yes on the kitchen table, but are you already going home?" Sarah asks. "Yeah it's late already and you need to get up early for work." You say. "Yeah you're right. I guess you're still tired from LA as well. It was good to see you tho. When can I see you again?" Sarah asks. "I don't know. I'll text you about it." You say giving her a kiss before you open the front door. The kiss takes a little longer than you thought, but to be honest you didn't mind it at all. "I need to go now tho before I pin you on that table." You say pulling away from the kiss and going to your car. 

You're almost at home when you realise that you don't have your house keys with you. You pull over and call Sarah to ask if you left your keys there. "Hey I don't know where my house keys are. Did I leave them at your place?" You ask Sarah. "Wait I'll go look for them." Sarah says. "Yeah thank you." You say. "Did you just forget them or was this because you wanted to see me again?" Sarah asks with a chuckle. "Oh shut up and just look for them." You say laughing. "Don't need to I already found them." Sarah says. "Okay I'll turn around then. I'll be right there." You say and hang up.

You arrive at Sarah's place and she opens the door for you. "Yeah I knew you couldn't last one minute without me." Sarah says teasing you and you walk inside. "Oh shut up." You say with a chuckle. You hold out your hand so Sarah can give you your keys. "What do I get in return for it?" Sarah says with a smirk. "Oh my god Sarah come on. What do you want? A kiss?" You ask her with a chuckle. "No a kiss won't do it." Sarah says with a smirk. "Well then what do you want?" You ask her. "I think you know exactly what I want." Sarah says smiling. You close the front door and take your jacket off. You lean in towards Sarah and kiss her. While kissing her you take the keys out of her hand and then pull away from the kiss. "Hey that's just mean." Sarah says laughing. "Well better luck next time." You say with a smirk, teasing her. You walk to the front door, but Sarah follows you. She puts a hand on your shoulder to stop you. "(Y/n) please. I don't want to wait. I need you now." Sarah says, placing a kiss in your neck. You turn around and kiss her. It feels so trusted and comfortable with Sarah, like you never split up. Her lips fitting perfectly with yours, colliding at the same rhythm. Sarah's hands start roaming your body. Having missed each others touch, body and taste you are both lusting after eachother. Sarah started pushing you towards the kitchen table, since it was only a couple of inches away from you. You continue kissing until Sarah starts tugging at your shirt and pulls it off you. She starts leaving kisses between your breasts and slowly goes down. Sarah unbuttons your jeans and you get up from the table to get them off. You unbutton Sarah's jeans as well and she takes them off just like her shirt. "Let's go upstairs." Sarah says between kisses. You follow Sarah upstairs, not wanting to wait to long to touch and kiss her again. As you enter Sarah's bedroom you push Sarah on the bed. You place your legs on each side of her and kiss her slowly but passionate. While kissing you Sarah loosens your bra. Sarah trails kisses down your neck to your collarbone. While going down she shuffles your bra straps off your shoulders. Your chest gets attacked with kisses. Sarah flips you over onto the bed, so that she is on top of you. She goes down from your chest to your stomache, to your groin and then your thighs. She takes your panties off and circles her tongue around your clitoris. Moans escape your mouth and you grip the sheets beneath you. Hearing your moans only makes Sarah more crazy, but in a good way. She slowly puts two fingers inside of you. As sarah is picking up the pace, your breathing starts getting heavier. When she notices that you are almost at your high she starts using her tongue again, which makes you grip the sheets beneath you tighter and moaning more. You eventually reach your high and Sarah leaves a trail of kisses up your body. Your lips connect again and you flip Sarah over, so that you are on top. You kiss and suck her neck. Your hand starts going down to her panties, until she stops you. "I'd love to, but I'm on my period." Sarah says. "Well then I owe you one." You say smirking and kissing Sarah. "Oh I can't wait." Sarah says between kisses...

Hey everybody. I'm so sorry for not updating in such a long time, but I had a lot of essays to make for school and I was just really busy. I didn't make the chapter to long, but I hope you'll still like it! <3