Going on vacation // Chapter 37

~Time skip to the trip~

You wake up by the sound of your alarm and you immediately put it on snooze. After 10 minutes you actually get up and get yourself ready for the car ride to the resort/vacation park, since flying was to expensive. You go downstairs after you brushed your teeth and did everything you needed to do. You already see Steve getting ready downstairs. "Hey could you go and wake up Tara, then I'll make us some breakfast?" Steve asks. "Sure." You reply and go back upstairs to Tara's room. You walk into Tara's room and see her fast asleep. You go and sit next to her on the bed. "Hey wakey wakey. We're going on vacation." You say stroking her hair out of her face. Tara makes some annoyed sounds and turns her back to you. "I want to sleep to, but we don't want to be late so get your little ass out of this bed." You say pushing her gently. She still has her eyes closed. "Fine I'll use the annoying sibling technique." You say getting up and walking to the lightswitch and flipping it on and off. "Stop." Tara says annoyed. "Get up then I'll stop." You say with a grin. Tara just pulls the cover over her head. "You know I love you very much and I like that you are taking after me in some things, but this is not one of them." You say with a chuckle pulling her covers off her and picking her up. "This was a lot easier when you we're 5." You say walk downstairs with Tara over your shoulder. "Oh god is our little princess still tired." Steve says laughing at you carrying Tara downstairs. "I'm not a princess." Tara says. "What are you then?" You ask her while putting her down on a chair. "I'm a star. Like the Kardashians." Tara says, since she's been watching reality tv a lot lately out of nowhere. You look at Steve when she said that and you both laughed. "How did Kim Kardashian become famous?" Tara asks. "Uhh... well she uhh.. She made a movie." You say not knowing what else to answer to that and Steve is just trying not to burst out in laughter. "Oeh can we watch it sometime?" Tara asks and you see Steve actually becoming red in the face as he brings over your breakfast. "No, it's not available anywhere anymore." You reply trying not to laugh. "Why is it not available anymore?" Tara asks while eating her breakfast. "I don't know I never watched it." You say, hoping that Tara will stop asking these questions. "Ah okay." Tara replies and continues eating her breakfast...

Steve already left to pick up Christina and her kids and you were just waiting for Sarah to pick you and Tara up. Luckily you didn't have to wait long, because Sarah couldn't wait to see you either. "Hey babe." Sarah says giving you a kiss. "Hey." You say with a smile as you pull away. "Hey Tara are you ready for some fun?" Sarah asks putting a hand on her shoulder and squatting down to Tara's level as you put yours and Tara's suitcases in the car. "I hid some candy for you in the back of the car." Sarah says with a wink, which makes Tara smile. "Thank you!" Tara replies happily and gets in the car. "Didn't you bring some candy for me?" You ask with a grin as you pull Sarah closer to you and plant a kiss on her lips. "Am I not enough for you? No just kidding, I did bring your favorite cookies. Now get in the car, cause we still have to pick up Zoe." Sarah says smacking your ass and then getting in the car. "Your the best babe." You say getting in the car as well.

Zoe gets in the car after you put her suitcase in the trunk. "I swear to god you're the best (y/n)! I still can't believe you got my mom to let me go with you, since I still should be grounded." Zoe says. "Well don't try anything stupid, cause I promised your mom to look after you." You say. "I won't, don't worry." Zoe says. "Also, who was coming with us on this trip again?" Zoe asks. "Uhh Steve, his girlfriend Christina and her kids, Bradley, James and their mom Laura and Bradley's boyfriend Ethan." You answer. "Have you met Christina's children before?" Zoe asks you and Tara. "I have once, but that was like 10 seconds." You reply. "Yeah a couple of times, but it was a little awkward. They didn't really talk to me." Tara says. "They just don't know how cool and sweet you are." Sarah says. "Yeah, but I'm sure they were just a little nervous too. They are also getting used to their mom dating another man." You say. "Yeah (y/n)'s right. And if they are mean to you we will just kill them." Zoe says with a chuckle and you all laugh with her. "It's funny how your humor rubbed of on the both of them." Sarah says to you. "Yeah well I can't always have a good influence on them." You reply with a smile. "Talking about a bad influence. (y/n) I started watching all the marvel movies, cause you told me to and I'm already in love with three actors, so thank you for that." Zoe says with a chuckle. "Oops sorry. They're just really good movies with great actors." You say. "Yeah thats true, but I know you didn't start watching them just for that." Zoe says with a chuckle. "Stop before someone here starts getting jealous." You say pointing to Sarah. "I don't get jealous. Zoe why don't you tell me why (y/n) started watching them." Sarah says with a grin. "Well in my defence I started watching the movies when I was like 13 or something, so I wasn't with you yet." You say with a smile. "I'm sure that you watched them for Scarlett Johanson." Zoe says. "Yes, but all the marvel women are just beautiful." You reply trying not to upset Sarah by saying something else. "Yeah but you like Sarah the most." Tara says. "Yes that's very true. Thank you Tara. Zoe you're not allowed to talk for the rest of the ride, cause you'll get me in trouble with Miss Paulson here." You say with a chuckle. "Oh don't worry. You already are." Sarah says with a smile and Tara and Zoe laugh. "(y/n) did say you make her forget about Cate Blanchett." Tara tells Sarah. "Oh did she really say that?" Sarah says with a grin. "Yes and that if she were in a house with all of her favorite actresses she would still go to you." Tara says. You smile and mouth I love you to Tara. "She better." Sarah says and you all laugh. "Damn Tara you're good. You're like a little cupid." Zoe says. "Yeah I raised her well." You say laughing. For the rest of the ride you all have some fun conversations and sing along to some music.

You arrive last at the vacation house, which means you are also last to choose a bedroom. "I hope they left us a good room with a two persons bed." Sarah says. "Don't worry I'll be on top of you most of the time anyway." You say softly to Sarah. "Ew (y/n) I heard that." Zoe says. "Sorry you were not supposed to hear that." You say with a chuckle as you become slightly red. There were only two bedrooms at the end of the hall. "Oh god I swear to god if I hear you two going at it, I will scream as loud as possible." Zoe says to you and Sarah. "We'll promise to be quiet in the bedroom. I can't promise that in any of the other rooms though." You say with a grin and Sarah slaps your arm. "Ew." Zoe says. "I was just kidding." You say to Zoe, but as you turn to Sarah you wink and squeeze Sarah's ass.

After everyone was done unpacking you all went swimming for a couple of hours. You also tried connecting with Christina's kids and her daughter Bella was really nice, but her son Sam was not so talkative. He's probably still trying to get used to everything. After the swimming you all ate some delicious dinner that you and Laura made together. Sarah also tried to help, but she's not the greatest cook. Then around 7 PM everyone was getting ready for a party that was held for everyone in the resort. "(y/n) does this look okay?" Zoe asks coming into your bedroom. "(y/n) can you help me put my necklace on?" Laura asks also walking into your room. "Uhh yes Zoe you look amazing! And yes Laura I'll help you." You say. "Why are you not dressed yet?" Zoe asks, while you are helping Laura with her necklace. "Ouch that hurt. I'm already dressed." You say with a chuckle. "Is that what you're wearing?" Zoe asks. "Yeah, what's wrong with this?" You ask with a chuckle. "It's just a little boring." Zoe says. "Zoe's right. You have an amazing body flaunt it!" Laura says. "I don't have to anymore I already hooked me a beautiful woman." You say with a chuckle. "Well I'm sure Sarah would like it if you wore something a little sexier." Zoe says. "Yeah come on you want to start the vacation with a good night, am I right!" Laura says with a grin. "As long as I don't hear anything coming from your room." Zoe quickly says after agreeing with Laura. "Fine, but then you have to promise me to have a drink with that nice looking man from the pool this afternoon, cause he was looking at you the entire time. And I saw you looking to every once in a while." You say with a grin. "Okay. If he's there tho tonight." Laura says. "Yeah if he's there." You reply. "Well what are you waiting for (y/n) go and get dressed!" Zoe says excited. "Fine... just tell everyone to go already or else they'll be waiting for a little longer." You reply with a chuckle. "I'll wait for you honey." Laura says as Zoe tells everyone to already leave for the party. After you've changed you come out of the room and Laura eyes you up and down. "Wow I wish I was still that young." She says with a chuckle. "It's not because I'm young. I just buy dresses that are loose around the belly section and accentuate everythig that it needs to." You say with a chuckle. "Oh stop you're beautiful" Laura says patting your belly. "Thank you, so are you! And I guess thank you for everything. You've been like a mother to me." You say with a smile as you hold her hand. "Thank you honey, but stop talking or else I will start crying." She says laughing. "Sorry." You say with a chuckle and you both go to the party... 

Hey guys I know not a lot of things happened in this chapter, but I'll try to make the next chapter really fun!! I don't know when I'll upload tho, since I have to make 2 of my final exams this week and I still have to start studying :( I hope you still liked this chapter tho!! <3