The "after party" // Chapter 39

You're looking for the key in your little bag when you arrive at the house. "See this is why I always wear pants with big pockets. It's a lot easier than this." You say "Well take the dress of then. You won't hear me complaining." Sarah says and starts kissing your neck from behind. "Okay you're not helping me." You say trying not to smile. You found the key and opened the door. As soon as you walk in Sarah pushes you against the wall and presses her lips against yours. You softly bite her bottom lip and pull away. "You're eager tonight Miss Paulson." You say with a grin. "You can't really blame me. The dress leaves little to the imagination." Sarah replies looking you up and down, while biting her lip. "Maybe I should take it off then." You say holding Sarah's hand and taking her to the bedroom.

Sarah closes the door and pushes you on the bed. "You're bossy tonight." You say grinning. "I can't let you be the one in control all the time." She replies getting on top of you, placing one of her legs inbetween yours, so that you can feel every movement she makes. Sarah's kissing and sucking on your neck, while her hands are roaming your body. The combination of Sarah leaving marks in your neck and the friction of her leg against your core is driving you crazy. Moans escape your mouth and you grab the sheets beneath you. Sarah starts kissing down to your collarbone and moves her hand down your body to your thigh, caressing it gently. She slowly glides her hand along your panties. You gasp softly, realising that she's going to feel how wet you already are. Sarah places her hand in your underwear and stops her actions when she feels how wet you are. "Do you still think I'm boring?" She asks with a smirk. "Yes." You reply teasing her. "So you don't want me to do this?" Sarah asks, while rubbing your clit and kissing you slowly. "No keep going." You reply, while moans escape your mouth. "Who's eager now huh?" Sarah says teasing you. Sarah glides her tongue along your bottom lip as you whimper beneath her, gripping the sheets with one hand and the other being on Sarah's lower back. You start panting heavier as Sarah continues her actions but picks up the pace. You moan louder and Sarah realizes you're almost at your high, so she teases you and goes slower. "You don't want this to end so fast do you?" Sarah says kissing your neck. You moan louder as Sarah hits al the right spots at a slow pace. Your legs start shaking a little and Sarah notices. She picks up the pace again, while kissing along your collarbone. You grip the sheets beneath you as you reach your high. Sarah continues kissing you. "Wait." You say with a chuckle as you try to catch your breath. "Aww are you already tired. Who's boring now?" Sarah says teasing you. "Not me. Just catching my breath before we go for round two." You say grinning. 

You roll Sarah over so that you're sitting on top of her. You pull her up so she's sitting up right. You close the gap between you and press your lips on hers. "How about we take this off you." Sarah says tugging at your dress. You hold your arms up as Sarah pulls the dress over your head and throws it to the side. Your lips colliding in perfect unison as you pull Sarah up from the bed. "What are you doing?" She says breaking the kiss. "Taking this off." You say turning Sarah around and pulling the zipper of her dress down. You slowly slide the straps off her shoulder as you trail kisses from her neck along her shoulder. You keep kissing and sucking on her neck as the dress falls to the ground. Your hands roam her body while you continue to kiss her neck. You slide her panties off and then unclasp her bra. Sarah turns around and kisses you. You gently push her down on the bed and get on top of her. You place one leg inbetween hers, wanting to do the same thing she did to you. You kiss down from her neck to her collarbone, while gently massaging her breasts. You trail your kisses down to inbetween her breasts, softly rubbing her nipples between two of your fingers. Your hands slide down to her hips when you're between her thighs. You kiss the inside of her thigh. "Stop teasing." Sarah says, her breath starting to become heavier. You do as she says and circle her clit with your tongue. You see Sarah gripping the sheets beneath her and hear her panting. She moans your name as you're pleasuring her and see that her legs start to tremble. Having this kind of affect on her only makes you more confident and makes you want to pleasure her even more. You softly suck on her clit as you notice that she's almost reaching her high. Instead of only gripping the sheets, Sarah now has one hand entangled in your hair gripping it tightly. Her hips start moving as her legs start shaking more and more. Her moans fill the room as you speed your actions. The grip on your hair only tightens as you circle and suck her clit more. She moans louder and louder until she reaches her high. You lick her juices, relishing her taste that is very familiar to you, but you could never get enough of. You kiss up her body as Sarah catches her breath. You slowly kiss her, grazing your tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance.