Small family // Chapter 53

You've been living with Sarah for a while now. Everything is better then ever between the two of you. The both of you renovated one bedroom together, so Tara can come over when Steve has to leave for a business trip or if she just wants to come over for fun. Life couldn't be any better right now.

You wake up with your head resting on Sarah, her hand stroking your hair. "Morning baby." Sarah says pressing a kiss on top of your head. "Morning." You mumble closing your eyes again. "No don't fall asleep again." Sarah says with a chuckle, shaking you a bit. "But I'm tired." You say turning around. "And I have been waiting half an hour for you to wake up and give me attention." Sarah says hovering over your shoulder, pressing a kiss on your shoulder. She nuzzles her face in your neck, slowly giving some kisses and sucking on your pulse point, while her hands roam from your stomache to your thighs. Sarah softly pushes you onto your back and crawls on top of you. "Sarah I just woke up." You say with a chuckle, loving her eagerness but not in the morning when you're still tired. "I'm just kissing you, nothing more. You don't even have to do anything. I'll do the work." Sarah says with a chuckle, while spreading kisses all over your chest and neck. "Okay, then I'll just go back to sleep." You say teasing her. "Oww come on. One kiss." Sarah says giving you a quick peck on your lips before you cup her cheeks and pull her in for another long kiss. "See I know you can't resist me." Sarah says with a smirk plastered on her face. "You're right. I can't resist you." You say with a smile. "Are you actually agreeing with me right now?" Sarah asks a little shocked. "Yes, why? Don't you want me to?" You ask placing your hand on her lower back, pulling her entire weight on top of you. "Ohh I do. I'm just not used to you being so submissive." Sarah says tracing your bottom lip with her thumb. "I can be, for you." You say with a grin plastered on your face, gazing into Sarah's dark eyes. "So I can do anything I want with you?" Sarah asks grinning and you nod. Sarah hums into your mouth as your lips collide together in another kiss. Her tongue tracing over your bottom lip asking for entrance, which you grant her within seconds. Her hands go from your breasts down to your center. "I only said kissing Miss Paulson." You say with a smirk. "I thought I was in charge, besides the wet patch on my leg tells me you want something more." Sarah says grinning, referring to her leg that is inbetween yours, creating friction against your center with every movement. "I guess you're just not very good at being in charge." You say teasing her. "And I think you're being a little bit of a brat." Sarah says grabbing your wrists and holding them above your head. "And now I wanna hear you moan, while I touch you everywhere I want to. Understood?" Sarah asks, squeezing your wrists slightly and you nod. "Use your words baby." Sarah says kissing your neck. "Yes I understand." You say as you tilt your head to the side to give Sarah more acces to your neck. Her leg continues to move against your center as she kisses down to your breasts. She swirls her tongue around your nipple, while massaging your other breast in her hand. 

Your breathing starts to quicken as Sarahs hand slides down your stomache, sliding one finger through your folds. Once she feels how wet you already are, she starts kissing down your stomache towards your thighs. She softly sucks on the inside of your thigh. "Stop teasing." You say inbetween muffled moans. "I thought I was in charge darling." Sarah breathes out, making you feel the vibrations on your bud. Continuing to kiss your thighs, Sarah teases your entrance with two fingers. Once her two fingers are plunged into you, she kisses back up to your neck. Her fingers start to curl inside of you, making breathy moans escape your lips. "I know you think I'm not dominant enough, but you have no idea of all the things I have ever imagined doing to you." Sarah says before biting your earlobe and going back down to kiss your neck again. "What- What kind of things?" You ask inbetween moans as her fingers keep moving inside of you, hitting your g-spot every now and then. "Hmmm like tying you up to the bed and doing anything I want with you... Fucking you so many times until you're begging me to stop... Bending your cute ass over my desk... Kissing every inch of your skin as you're squirming beneath me, begging me to let you cum." Sarah says inbetween kissing and sucking on your pulse point. "I think I'll try the last one this time." She says with a smirk before retrieving her fingers and sucking them clean. Her lips are quickly pressed against yours, sliding her tongue against your bottom lip asking for entrance. "Please Sarah." You say when her leg grinds against your center again. "Hmm I like you begging." Sarah says with a smirk before kissing down your body once more. Kissing the soft insides of your thighs, coming closer and closer to your center. Her tongue slides through your folds, collecting the wetness that had pooled up. As much as she wanted to continue teasing you, she couldn't wait to taste more of you and hear you moan her name. Circling your clit with her tongue, while you grip the sheets beneath you, turning your knuckles white. Her fingers teasing your entrance before plunging them in and curling them inside you, while sucking on your sensitive bud. "Not yet sweetheart." Sarah says as she can feel your thighs closing in on her, letting her know you're close to your high. She slows down her pace, but curls her fingers more while sucking a little harder on your bud. Your moans fill the room as Sarah continues her actions. "Keep it in." She says as your legs start to shake and her tongue starts circling your clit again. "Sarah please." You whine and she picks up the pace again. "Cum for me baby." She says before latching her lips around your clit once more, sucking on it. One last moan is thrown from your lips as you reach your climax. Sarah's fingers still inside you as your ride out your high. 

Once she retrieves her fingers she sucks them clean before lapping up the wetness inbetween your legs. "Such a good girl." Sarah says climbing up your body and pressing her lips on yours, sliding her tongue past your lips, letting you taste yourself. "Next time I won't go that easy on you love." Sarah says with a smirk. "I can't wait." You reply with a grin. 

Later that day you picked up Tara to come and spend the day with you and Sarah. After dinner Sarah put on a movie that you and Tara both love, while building a new lego set for Tara. Sarah was sitting on the couch admiring you two. The way you both were fixated on finishing the set, while still watching your favorite scenes of the movie. She knew you we're helping Tara to build it, but somehow it calmed you to sometimes do, what people call, childlike things. Like building the lego sets and watching movies you used to watch as a kid. Sarah knows that's a coping mechanism for you, because a lot of your childhood was stolen from you. It wasn't weird to her. She loved that about you. How big your smile would get when your favorite scene would come up on the tv or when you had finally finished those lego sets with Tara. 

You noticed Tara's eyes getting heavy so you asked if she wanted to go to bed, to which she nodded yes. "I want Sarah to tuck me in." Tara states. "Ofcourse sweetheart." Sarah says scooping her off the floor and into her arms. Your heart fluttered at the adorable sight. Your two favorite people caring for one another. Like a small family, cause that's what you are eventually.

When Sarah came downstairs, you opened your arms and she layed on top of you. "She loves you, you know." You say and Sarah smiles. "I love her too. But you know who I also really love?" Sarah asks with a grin. "I'm betting it's not Cate Blanchett, right?" You say with a grin. "Oh fuck off." She says slapping your arm, making you giggle. "Sorry. I just had to." You say laughing. "Yeah right. You better make it up to me." Sarah says gazing into your eyes. "Like this?" You ask before pressing your lips against hers. ""Hmmm yes exactly like that." Sarah says before connecting your lips once more...

Sarah's P.O.V.

(Y/n) is scooped up in my arms. Her head resting on my chest, while I'm stroking her bare hip. Admiring her face, her eyes, nose, lips, her body. That's the thing tho. I know every inch of her body, touched every part of her body, know every one of her flaws and still I don't get tired of her. Every day I'm happy to wake up next to her, see her smile, kiss her, make love to her. It's her. It has always been her. I'd do anything for her. That's why I've been thinking of asking her something....

Sorry this is a shorter chapter guys, but I didn't want you to wait any longer for another update. It's not the best but I hope y'all still liked it tho<3

PS: I didn't proofread so if there are any mistakes, sorry.