"I'm Yours" // Chapter 6

Anybody should be lucky to have you in their life. " Sarah says gazing into your eyes...

"Thank you, Sarah." You say giving her a hug. "Just speaking the truth." Sarah replies with a smile, while pulling back from the hug. You gaze into her beautiful dark brown eyes and lean forward. You put a leg on each side of her, so you're sitting on her lap. You softly press your lips against Sarah's. While caressing your hips, Sarah brushes her tongue against yours. You have wanted this for so long. You've had feelings for Sarah for a while, not knowing if she felt the same. Sarah's hands went from your hips to your butt. You pulled away from the kiss to suck and kiss her neck, hoping that she would like it. When you continued in her neck, you put your hands under her shirt, caressing her hips. Moans were escaping Sarah's mouth, which got you a little turned on. "Wait." Sarah said pulling back. "What's wrong?" you asked confused. "This... this is wrong." She replies. "Why? What do you mean?" You ask even more confused. "I can't... we can't do this. It's not right." Sarah says. "Why do you keep kissing me back then? Why would you lead me on if you don't want to do this? You're making me really confused." you say standing up, away from Sarah. "We just can't do this anymore." Sarah says. "Well you've said that before and look where we are now." You reply. "I'm sorry, you're just so sweet and beautiful and I... I can't help myself for feeling attracted to you." Sarah says. "Why would you stop if you feel attracted to me?" You ask. "Because I don't want to loose my job and I don't want to end up in jail." Sarah replies. "How would people even find out if we won't tell anyone about it." you say. "I don't know, but I don't want to risk it." Sarah replies. "Fine. Maybe we should stop being close to each other then, because I can't help it that I want to kiss you and be with you when I'm close to you." you say. "Okay. Maybe we should talk about this another time." Sarah says walking away. "What is there left to talk about." You say closing your bedroom door. You get in bed and get emotional. I guess it's better to just let everything out, you think to yourself. Tears start escaping your eyes, eventually you end up crying yourself to sleep. 

Sarah's POV: 

"Just speaking the truth." I reply with a smile, while pulling back from the hug. (y/n) looks into my eyes and I gaze back into her beautiful eyes. She leans forward. Then putting a leg on each side of me, so she's sitting on my lap. She softly presses her lips against mine. I move my hands on her hips, while brushing my tongue against hers. Her beautiful body against mine, being able to touch her and then she all of a sudden stops kissing me. She moves to my neck sucking and kissing it. She put her hands under my shirt, caressing my hips. Her touch felt so natural and amazing. While moans escape my mouth, she continues sucking and biting in my neck. I was so in the moment that I forgot the consequences that this could get. "Wait." I said pulling back. "What's wrong?" (y/n) asked. "This... this is wrong." I replied. "Why? What do you mean?" She asked. "I can't... we can't do this. It's not right." I said. "Why do you keep kissing me back then? Why would you lead me on if you don't want to do this? You're making me really confused." (y/n) said standing up, backing up away from me. "We just can't do this anymore." I said. "Well you've said that before and look where we are now." She replied. "I'm sorry, you're just so sweet and beautiful and I... I can't help myself for feeling attracted to you." I admit to her. "Why would you stop if you feel attracted to me?" She asked. "Because I don't want to loose my job and I don't want to end up in jail." I reply. "How would people even find out if we won't tell anyone about it." (y/n) says. "I don't know, but I don't want to risk it." I say. "Fine. Maybe we should stop being close to each other then, because I can't help it that I want to kiss you and be with you when I'm close to you." She admits.  "Okay. Maybe we should talk about this another time." I say walking away. "What is there left to talk about." (y/n) says closing her bedroom door behind me. I walk to my room and get under the covers. My eyes get teary and then I hear (y/n) crying softly in her room, which causes me to fell even worse. I want to be with her. I really do, but it's a to big of a risk that I can't take. I never would have thought she would be the person I could fall for so easily. Everytime I see her smile, hear her voice or when she does those sweet things like: Singing her little sister to sleep or take care of her mother. I fall for her even more. And now she has told me what happened to her when she was just a little girl, it just breaks my heart. She got hurt by her father, physically and emotionally and still she remained her kindness and her caring side. She is just the most amazing girl in the world and I probably hurt her again. I just feel like the shittiest person on earth right now. I end up crying myself to sleep, hoping that she won't hate me after all of this.