Amanda's party // Chapter 44

"Do I look okay?" You ask Sarah nervously as you turn around to show her your outfit. "You look perfect honey." Sarah says with a huge smile plastered on her face. "Do you think they'll like me?" You ask being extremely nervous to meet Sarah's friends. "Babe don't worry. They're gonna love you." She says pressing a loving kiss on your lips. 

You drove with your car to Amanda's house, since you don't drink and Sarah does. So then at the end of the night you could drive the both of you home. You arrive with Sarah at Amanda's house, which was pretty fucking big. "It'll all be fine. Don't worry." Sarah say grabbing your hand as you walk inside. You're immediately greeted with a hug from Amanda. "It's so nice to finally meet Paulsons lady. I've heard a lot about you." Amanda says with a smile as she pulls back from the hug. "It's really great to finally meet you as well. I hope she only told you good things." You say with a chuckle. "I promise it was all good." Amanda says with a smile. 

Amanda leads you and Sarah into the living room, where you spot some familiar faces that Sarah showed you on pictures. "Oehh I get why you can't stop talking about her." A tall guy with dark hair says as he walks towards you and Sarah. "Hi you must be (y/n). I'm Zach." He says shaking your hand. "Yeah hey nice to meet you zach." You say with a smile. 

You talked to a couple of people for a while, until someone got the idea to play some games. First you played 'Who am I?' and now Zach suggested to play 'Never have I ever'. He looked up for some questions online. "Should we just go straight to the fun and dirty ones. Or should we start easy? No that's no fun. I'll skip the easy ones." He said and everybody was kinda scared for the questions. "Okay I found a list! Never have I ever slept with someone on the first date." Zach says out loud. Almost everybody drinks, cause they've done it, but you actually have never done it. "Ha the next one is funny. Never have I ever dated someone over ten years younger." Zach says with a chuckle. "Oh yeah very funny." Sarah says drinking and you try not to laugh out loud. "Never have I ever hooked up with someone in this room." Zach says. You drink, Sarah drinks, Amanda and her husband drink, but Pedro drinks as well. Sarah told you before that she dated Pedro for a short time when they were younger and you didn't mind. I mean it's all in the past right. 

A little while later someone else joined the party as well and when she walked through the door, you immediately recognised her. "You didn't tell me she was going to be here." You say, knowing that Cherry and Sarah had been together for a long time and that they probably shared some friends. "I didn't really think about if she was going to be here or not. I was just thinking about you meeting my friends." Sarah says and you keep quiet, cause you're quite annoyed that Cherry walked in. "Hey don't worry. I already like you more." Zach whispers in your ear, slurring his words a bit due to the alcohol. You smile at him for trying to cheer you up a bit.  "Babe don't worry. I only love you okay." Sarah says pressing a kiss on your lips. 

"Hi everybody." Cherry says as she walked over. "Hi (y/n). I hope this isn't a little weird for you and we can get along for tonight." Cherry says to you. "Ofcourse. We're both adults right. Nothing to worry about." You say with a kind smile, trying to show her that she doesn't intimidate you. "Ah I love this song. (y/n) come dance with me." Zach says already dragging you off to dance with him. "I saved you there, didn't I?" He says proudly. "Well uhh not really, since Sarah is alone with her now." You say with a chuckle. "Oh yeah sorry, but let's still dance to get you in a better mood." He says dancing with you. "I'm already in a good mood. I don't know what you're talking about." You say lying. "Yeah right. I wouldn't be if I were you. You don't have to pretend with me." He says with a chuckle. "Fine. I don't like it, but I'm not gonna let that ruin the party." You say. "Hmm I like you (y/n). You're a nice one." Zach says dancing with you...

Later in the evening you were talking with Sarah, Amanda, Zach and Cherry. Well actually it was mostly just the others talking, you were pretty quiet. "You don't wanna drink anything?" Sarah asks slurring her words a little. "No thank you. You know I don't drink a lot." You say to Sarah, since she knows that you're not really a fan of alcohol. "You'd think a young one like you would know how to party and get drunk." Cherry says with a chuckle. "I don't need to get drunk to enjoy a party." You say with a fake smile. "Oh come on baby one drink wouldn't hurt." Sarah says nudging your arm. "No I don't want another drink." You say getting a little annoyed. "Fine." She says downing her drink and walking away. Cherry starts following her ofcourse. Amanda nudges Zach to go with Sarah and Cherry. "Hey how are you doing?" Amanda asks. "I'm fine. Are you enjoying your party?" You ask Amanda. "Yes I am! You know it's okay if you don't feel okay with Sarah being around Cherry. I mean I understand if it's uncomfortable." Amanda says. "Ofcourse I'm not really comfortable with it. I just thought I'd keep the peace for tonight, but Sarah is just acting a little weird. Especially about the drinking. She has known me for a long time and knows that I don't like to drink. Also the fact that she gets along so well with her just annoyes the hell out of me. I mean I don't mind her hanging out with Pedro, but with Cherry it's just different." You reply looking down. "Hey you have nothing to worry about. Sarah is crazy about you. She actually never stopped talking about you. Even when you were broken up all those years. All I heard was (y/n) this and (y/n) that. I mean you have no idea how many times she cried because she missed you. Oh god and when she saw you again all those years later. I swear to god I have never seen anyone's mood change that quickly. So what I'm trying to say is that she loves you more than anybody." Amanda says "I know and I love her so much too... but I just can't shake the thought that she'll chose her over me again." You reply looking down. "She won't. Trust me." Amanda says squeezing your hand. 

A lot of people had already left. "C'mon honey we should go home to. It's late and you're pretty drunk." You say with a chuckle after you saw that it was already 2 AM. "No it just started getting fun." She says slurring her words. "Almost everybody has already left." Amanda says with a chuckle and you laugh with her." "Yeah, but Zach is still here and so are Pedro and Cherry." Sarah says as she turns back around to face Cherry and Pedro. "I know, but I told you I promised to take Tara somewhere tomorrow so I couldn't stay to late." You say gently turning her back around to face you. "Oh yeah I forgot you had a daughter." Cherry said. "Well she's not my daughter. She's my sister." You say getting a little annoyed. "You might as well be her mother with how much time your spending with her." Sarah says in a not so comforting tone, which suprises you. Amanda and Zach looked a little shocked too, because they didn't expect Sarah to talk to you like that either.  "Maybe I spend so much time with her, because she doesn't have a mother anymore.... Are you going to come with me now?" You ask getting a little angry.  "No you can go without me." Sarah says and you take a deep breath out of frustration. "I can bring her back home later." Cherry says. "Yeah, very funny." You say sarcastically. "Sarah please just come with me." You say getting very annoyed. "No I wanna stay. Cherry said she could bring me home later." Sarah says. "Fine." You say and turn to Amanda. "It was nice meeting you." You say giving Amanda a hug. "It was nice finally meeting you to and don't worry. I'l try to keep Sarah here for the night." Amanda says pulling back from the hug. "Thank you." You reply and you walk out the front door, go into your car and drive home.

~The next day~ 

You get woken up by Tara coming into your room. "Hi cutie." You say and she crawls into the bed next to you. "Hi I didn't know you were going to sleep here." Tara says. "I didn't know either, but let's cuddle a couple of minutes before getting up to go to the mall." You say pulling Tara closer. 

Once you get up you see a few missed calls and text messages from Sarah.

Sarah: I'm sorry for last night.

Sarah: I shouldn't have been so mean to you. 

Sarah: pls pick up the phone honey.

You don't reply to her and go to the mall with Tara. Later on in the day Sarah leaves a few more messages asking you to reply to her. 

(y/n): I'll come over.

You drove to Sarah's place and when you walked in you could see that she had been crying. "I'm sorry I don't know why I said it. I just drank to much and I promise to never act like that again." Sarah says looking down. You embrace her even though you're still a little sad about the things she said. "You're lucky I love you." You say lifting her chin up with your finger. She sniffles and then presses a kiss on your lips. "I love you and I'm sorry." Sarah says pulling you closer. "I love you too." You say rubbing circles on her back. 

Sarah's POV:

I can't imagine not waking up next to her anymore. There's nothing better then hearing her raspy voice saying goodmorning to me when I wake up. Or to be close to her after we have made love to one another like tonight. When her naked body that I know and love every inch of is cuddled up to me. The sweet kisses she leaves in my neck. Just all the little things she does with me. I can't believe I hurt her like that. I can't imagine losing her over something this stupid. She's the girl I want to grow old with...

Heey guys I hope you liked this chapter even though it was a little dramatic. Just trust the proces haha. Also I wrote this in one sitting so I'm sorry if there are some mistakes. <3