I like it when you get jealous // Chapter 18

You wake up from a text that Tyler sent you in the groupchat, which contains Tyler, Bradley and you.

Tyler: Sooo... did you get it on last night?😏

Bradley: Omg Tyler why are you like this?😂

Tyler: Oh don't act like you don't like me😂

(y/n): guys don't fight. We are lovers not fighters😂

Tyler: Did Sarah experience some of that love of yours yesterday😏

Bradley: OMG🤦‍♀️

(y/n): maybe 😏

Tyler: Ooh you dirty bitch. How was it?☺️

Bradley: Isn't that a little private Ty😅😂

Tyler: Oh who cares. I tell her everything as well😂

(y/n): That's true, but I can't really go into detail because she is sleeping right next to me😂

Tyler: You're life is just like a fanfiction. Like a teacherXstudent😏😂

(y/n): omg hahah yeah😂

Tyler: Is it as dirty as in the fanfics tho?😏

(y/n): sometimes😏😂

Tyler: Oh girl! 😩😏😂

Bradley: Btw (y/n). Tyler is sleeping over tonight. Do you want to come as well? Maybe you also could bring Tara. James would like that!😁

(y/n): yeah sure! I'd love to! I'll se you guys later, byee❤️

"Who are you texting?" Sarah asks with her eyes still closed. "Oh just Tyler and Bradley. Bradley asked if I came over tonight with Tara." You reply. "Ah. So you're not staying another night?" Sarah asks. "No, sorry." You say giving her a kiss. "But what if I don't let you go. Like this." She says crawling on top of you. "Omg Sarah." You say laughing. "What?" She asks. "Nothing you weirdo." You reply giving her a kiss. "This is actually pretty comfortable." Sarah says laughing. "What? Being a top? because you're so used to being a bottom?" You ask laughing. "Ahh shut up. Remember our first time? Who was on top then, huh?" Sarah says sitting up straight with a leg on each side of you. "You, but when it comes down to it I'm more of a top then you." You say jokingly. "Oh yeah?" Sarah questions grabbing your hands and holding them down. "Oh Miss Paulson stop it." You say trying not to laugh. "Oh you're such a bitch sometimes." Sarah says jokingly. "Yes, I'm your bitch tho." You say laughing. "Oh god. You know I liked the sweet (y/n) more." Sarah says laughing. "Well you didn't mind me not being 'the sweet (y/n)' last night." you reply laughing. "Yeah, but that's different." Sarah says. "Fine. I'll be 'the sweet (y/n) from now on." you say giving her little kisses on her cheek and lips. The kisses become a long make out session, until you both get out of bed. 

You're sitting on the couch while Sarah is looking for a movie to watch. "What do you want to watch?" Sarah asks. "Uhm we could watch 'Carol' again." You reply. "No, not again." Sarah says. "Why not? It's a good movie." You say. "You just want to watch it because Cate Blanchett is in it." Sarah says. "Yeah well that might be true, but it's also a good movie." You say. "No, just choose another one." Sarah says. "Sorry I didn't know you'd get so jealous." You say laughing. "I'm not jealous." Sarah says. "Yeah right. How about 'disobedience' then? Or have you seen that one already?" You ask. "No that's a good idea, unless you have a crush on Rachel Weisz as well." Sarah says laughing. "No ofcourse I don't." You say sarcastically. "Are you kidding me." Sarah says. "Yeah, but you're my biggest crush. Now put the movie on." You say laughing. 

"Now comes my favourite scene." You say before the sex scene comes on. "Oh fuck you." Sarah says. "Sorry I just like it when you get jealous." You say teasing Sarah. "I'm not jealous." Sarah says. "Yes you are." You reply. "No I'm not." Sarah replies. "Fine. So you wouldn't mind me talking about Cate Blanchett and Rachel Weisz all night and telling you how I've had a crush on them since I can remember." You say. "Shut up." Sarah says kissing you. "You're not jealous, huh?" You say with a chuckle getting on Sarah's lap. "Maybe a little." Sarah says. You kiss her slow, but passionate. Her hands move from your hips to your ass, but then the doorbell rings. You get off Sarah. "Are you expecting someone?" You ask. "No, but nobody can see you in here. Go to the kitchen." Sarah says. You run to the kitchen and when your out of sight Sarah opens the door. "Hi babe." You hear a familiar voice say. "What are you doing here?" Sarah asks. "What do you mean? Since when can I not come over anymore?" The familiar voice asks. "We're over. She gave me another chance and I can't lose her." Sarah asks. "So she comes back and you just get rid of me... Is she here?" The familiar voice asks. You walk out of the kitchen. "Yes I'm here. But why are you here?" You ask Cherry. "I could ask you the same thing." Cherry says. "Okay, Sarah did it with you once, but that was only one time and now she's with me again, because I forgave her." You say. "One time? Let me tell you something sweetheart after you kicked her out of your house, who's shoulder do you think she cried on? Where do you think she spent those 2 weeks and with who?" Cherry says. "Sarah, is that true? Did you just go straight to her again?" You ask her. "Uhm... yes , but I love you. Not her." Sarah says walking over to you. You take a step back. "No don't. Why didn't you tell me?" You ask. "I was afraid you wouldn't take me back. I just can't lose you. I really love you. You know I love you. If I didn't love you last night would have never happened." Sarah says. "If you loved me all of this wouldn't have happened." You say walking towards the living room to grab your phone and your costume and then walk away. "Where are you going?" Sarah asks. "Away from you." You reply. "(y/n) please don't go." She says. "No Sarah. I'm done with you."You say walking out of the house and call Tyler. "Hi babe." He says since he saw your caller ID. "Hi could you please come pick me up at Sarah's?" You ask between sniffles. "I'll be there in 10 minutes, okay?" Tyler says. "Okay thank you." You say and Tyler hangs up. You walk towards the end of the street and wait for Tyler. 

Tyler comes speeding around the corner. You open the door and get in the car. "What's wrong? What happened?" Tyler asks. You explain everything to him, while he drives you home. 

You arrive at your house. "Are you still coming to Bradley's tonight? I mean I get it if you wouldn't want to come, but maybe it'll take your mind off it." Tyler asks. "Yeah you're right. I'll be there with Tara. Thank you for picking me up babe. I love you." You say giving him a hug. "Love you to." Tyler says giving you a kiss on your cheek.

You walk into your house and try to avoid Steve, so he won't see your red and puffy eyes. "(y/n)!" Tara yells running towards you. "Hi baby." You say picking her up. "Hi sweetie." Steve says walking towards you. "Did you cry?" Steve asks. "Uhm yeah, but I don't want to tell you right now." You say. "Okay, but you know you can tell me everything right. I know I'm not your father, but I want to be here for you." Steve says. "Okay, but if you tell someone else I could get in trouble and so could someone else." You say. "I can keep a secret." Steve says. "Why don't you go and play in the living room." You say to Tara. She walks of to the living room and you and Steve sit down in the kitchen. "So what happened?" Steve asks. You tell him everything. You falling in love with Sarah, being together, the cheating and what happened today. "Why didn't you tell me right away about Sarah?" Steve asks. "I was afraid you wouldn't be okay with it." You reply. "Honey. All I want is for you to be happy. I don't think it's a good idea to be with someone who's your teacher, but you're almost 18 and I'm not your dad. I can't make your decisions, but I can try to help you make the right ones." Steve says. "I know it's not okay, but I really loved her." You say bursting out in tears. "Come here." Steve says and he hugs you. "She made me feel like I was worth something, like I was beautiful, like I was special." You say between sniffles. "I know I can't keep you away from her, but I think it's beter if you don't be together like that. It's not that I don't want to see you happy, but there are so many bad consequences." Steve says. "I know. I don't think it'll be okay between me and her anyway. But thank you for being so nice to me eventhough I'm not your real daughter. You're like the dad I never had." You say. "You don't have to thank me sweetie and you are my daughter, just not by blood." Steve says...

Later that night Steve drops you and Tara off at Bradley's house. Bradley's mom opens the door. "Hi girls." She says. "Hi Mrs Miller. How are you doing?" You ask her. "Oh you can call me Laura sweetheart. But I'm doing fine. How are you doing? I just heard from Bradley and Tyler that you've been through a rough time with your girlfriend." She says. "Did they tell you?" You ask her a little shocked. "No I heard Tyler tell Bradley that he picked you up today and that you broke up with your girlfriend." She replies. "Oh okay. Well I'm not the happiest at the moment, but I'm sure Bradley and Tyler will take my mind off it." You say. "Well if you ever want to talk to  someone then I'm always available honey." Laura says. "Thank you." You reply. "Oh don't thank me honey. I think I owe you big time for helping Bradley go through a rought time as well. I mean you didn't have to do so. You have a good heart kid. I'm sure your mother would be proud of you." She says. Your eyes got a little teary. "Thank you." You say trying to hold back your tears. "Oh come here." She says pulling you into a hug. "It's okay to cry." She says. "I know. I just don't like sharing my emotions. Especially in front of Tara." You reply. "I get it... You know what I'll let you and Tara go upstairs to the boys." She says and you walk upstairs...

Hiiii guys! Sorry this was a dramatic chapter once again :)) I also was planning to make this a 20 chapter story, but I think you can add 10 or more chapters to it, because I'm not close to the ending of this story at all :) And I hope you all don't mind that I not only write about the characters relationship with Sarah, but also the relationship with other people. Most importantly I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3