you're more my type // Chapter 16

Today is Saturday, which means sleeping until Tara wakes you up and normally that's around 10 AM. That's why you like Saturday and because you have no school. But today you get waken up because of a text from Steve at 8 AM:

Steve: Hii. I have good news and bad news. which do you want to hear first?

(y/n): The bad first and then cheer me up with the good.

Steve: I have to stay another week in chicago, but I got the promotion!

(y/n): OMG really??

Steve: Yes, but will you be alright taking care of Tara another week?

(y/n): Yes ofcourse. Don't worry, we'll be fine.

Steve: Okay. I'll call you later sweetie, cause I have to go. Give Tara a big hug for me please.

(y/n): I will. Goodbye and good luck! <3

You put your phone on the bedside table and turn around to face Sarah. She's still fast asleep. You quietly crawl out of bed and go to the bathroom. When you're done you walk out of the bathroom and go back into your bedroom. Sarah slowly opened her eyes. "Sorry if I woke you." You said. "It's okay." She replies. You wanted to change your clothes, so you took of your pyjamas. Which means you're now left in just your underwear. "You're the most beautiful girl in the world." Sarah says. Normally you would blush, but now you just felt a little weird. "Come here." Sarah says sitting up straight. You walk over to Sarah and put your legs on each side of her, positioning yourself on her lap. You know deep down that what you're doing is not right, but your head is all over the place and so are your emotions. You just can't help getting lost in Sarah's eyes and her touch. Sarah places her lips softly onto yours. The kisses are slow and passionate. Sarah's hands are on your hips, but they're slowly sliding towards your ass. She starts kissing your neck, going down to your collarbones. You switch positions. You're laying down and Sarah is on top of you kissing you. She starts kissing down your collarbones, between your breasts, down to your stomach. She starts tugging on your underwear, while kissing your thighs. You can't help but feel uncomfortable, because you keep picturing Sarah and Cherry together. You try to drown out the images, but it's not working. "Sarah stop." You say. "Did I do something wrong?" She asks. "I can't do it. I keep seeing you and Cherry together. I thought that maybe I could just forget about it, but I can't." You say getting up and putting on your clothes. "I'm sorry (y/n). If I could undo the mistakes that I've made I would, but I can't." Sarah says. "I know and I'm sorry if you thought that everything was going to be alright between us eventually, but to be honest I don't know if it ever will be okay again. Normally when somebody hurts me I can push them out of my life in a split second, but you're the first person I've ever fallen in love with. You made me feel loved, but you also hurt me and that I can't get out of my head." You say with a tear rolling down your cheek. "I'm sorry. I still love you very much." Sarah replies. "I still love you too, but maybe it's better if we don't talk to each other for a while." You say. "I guess that's my cue to leave then, isn't it?" Sarah asks, while her eyes are tearing up. You nod. Sarah puts on her clothes and walks out of your room, walks down the stairs and then out of your house. You let your head fall into your hands, sobbing uncontrollably. "What's wrong?" Tara asks walking into your room. "Nothing sweetie. You wouldn't understand." You reply. You pick her up and put her on your lap and then hug her. After a minute you tell her about Steve being away for another week. "So it's just going to be us for another week, okay." You tell her. She nods.

~Time skip for 2 weeks~

You haven't talked to Sarah all that time and her class has been really awkward for the two of you. Steve has been home for a week as well and you've gotten really close with Tyler and Bradley. The three of you decided to go to the school's halloween party together friday, which is tomorrow. You would go as Donna from Mamma mia and they'd go as one of the men, in the costume from the song Waterloo at the ending of the movie. (If you've never seen the movie, which I can't imagine but okay. I have put the song above so you'll know what I mean).

You just finished your last class, which is Sarah's and when you're about to walk out she stops you. "Hey could you stay behind for a minute?" She asks. "Yeah sure." you reply. When everybody walks out Sarah closes the door. "So what do you want to talk about?" You ask sitting down on one of the tables. "I just wanted to know how you're feeling. I just feel weird not talking to you. I really miss you (y/n)." Sarah says. "I miss you too, but I just need some time to give my head some rest. I mean everything has been kind of all over the place and I don't want to do something that I'll regret later on." You say...

Later in the evening, after you pu Tara to sleep, Steve sat down next to you on the couch. "Hi honey. I wanted to have a talk with you." Steve says. "What did I do wrong?" You ask. "Nothing, don't worry. I just wanted to know how you were doing. I mean you told me about your father and I get that it was a big shock seeing him again." Steve says. "Yeah I mean it was unexpected to see him again. He told me he has changed and maybe he did, but to much has happened for me to forgive him." You say. "I get it honey and if he ever bothers you again just call me, okay?" he asks. "Don't worry. I can stand my own ground. I'm not a little girl anymore." You reply. "I know. You've grown up to be a wonderfull young lady and your mother would be very proud of you and so am I." Steve says. "Thank you Steve. Tara is very lucky to have a father like you." You reply. "Thank you sweetheart. Speaking of Tara. I don't know if she was just making stuff up, but she said that she saw you and Sarah kissing." Steve says. "I don't know why she would say that. Maybe she's just really tired." You reply, with your cheeks becoming red. "You don't have to lie to me (y/n). It's okay if it did happen. I'd just rather have you tell me instead of lie to me." Steve says. "Nothing happened I swear." You reply. "Okay I believe you." Steve says...

~The next day~

You're getting ready for the halloween party. You put on your Donna costume and let your hair loose. You walk downstairs. "Wow you look amazing. Bringing back the 70s, that's my girl." Steve says. "Have fun sweetheart." Steve says before you walk out of the door and get into Tyler's car. 

"Oh my god you look great." Tyler says. "We all look amazing." Bradley says sittting in the passenger seat. "True!" Tyler replies. "I don't want to ruin the evening for you babe, but I heard Ms. Paulson is also going to be at the party." Bradley says. (You told him about Sarah like a week ago.) "It's fine. I'm just going to enjoy my night with you guys." You reply. "Yeah that's my girl." Tyer says. "I just wanted to let you know that it would be okay if you wanted to grind up on me to make her jealous." Bradley says with a smirk. "Oh shut up you asshole." You say laughing and slapping his arm. "You wouldn't be able to handle her anyway" Tyler joked. "Yeah you're more my type." Bradley says laughing...

TBC

Heey guys sorry this is a short chapter, but I'll make the next chapter a lot more exciting ;)