Before LA // Chapter 30

After you finished eating you went to help Tara with her homework. While working on her math homework Tara starts staring at you. "What?" You say. "You have something on your neck." Tara says tugging at the collar of your blouse. You take your phone and open the camera. You see that Sarah left marks. "Oh fuck me." You say. "What is it?" Tara asks. "It's nothing. "No, tell me." Tara says. "Fine. It's a hickey." You say. "What? From who?" She asks. "No I'm not going to tell you, cause you'll tell steve and then everybody will know." You say with a chuckle. "No I promise! Please (y/n). Please I'm your sister you can tell me everything." Tara says. "Sometimes I wish you stayed 5, cause you were so much easier to handle back then." You say with a chuckle. "Oh shut up. Just tell me." Tara says. "Do you remember Sarah?" You ask her. "A little. Not much." Tara says. "Well I had Zoe's presentation today and apparently Sarah is her teacher and we caught up on some things and well then this happened." You say with a chuckle while pointing to your hickey. "Oh my god. Do you like her?" Tara asks. "Well apparently I do since we kissed, but we haven't seen each other in six years. I went on with my life and she went on with hers. Is there still something there between us? Probably. I mean she was my first love. A lot of things happened back then when I was with her, but I just had a rough time with mom and Tyler's passing and I just wasn't myself either. She made a mistake once, but everybody makes mistakes. I made mistakes to, but I guess we both got a new chance to see if there is still something there between us." You say. "You're going to update me if anything else happens, right?" Tara asks. "Yes captain." You say with a chuckle.

After you watched an episode of your favorite tv show with Tara and Steve you take a shower and after you're done you go to bed. You're scrolling through instagram and all of a sudden you get the text from Sarah that you've been waiting for.

Sarah: Hey cutie😘

(y/n): Heyy🥰

Sarah: I was wondering if you would like to come by tomorrow? I'd get it if you'd think it would be to soon tho

(y/n): No, I'd love to come by. It's just that I have to leave to LA on saturday for work and my plane leaves at 10 AM and I still have to pack. So I can come at around 8 PM, if that's okay with you. 

Sarah: That's fine by me.😁

You: Okay I'll see you tomorrow then😂 Goodnight❤️

Sarah: Goodnight💖

~Time skip to the next day~

You're at Sarah's place for a while now and you've caught up on a lot of stuff. You told her about your job and just everything that has been going on for the last couple of years. It's really nice to talk to each other again. "You know what I just thought of?" You question. "No, tell me." Sarah says looking at you. "Zoe probably told you beforehand that I was coming with her for her presentation and you could have told her to not bring me with her, but you didn't. Which probably means that you wanted me to come with her." You say with a smirk. "Yes, I did know and at first I was a little hesitant about Zoe bringing you, because I was worried that all the feelings I've had for you would come back and that you'd already be with someone. I just didn't want to feel like that time when I bumped into you in the mall and I found out you had a girlfriend, because It wasn't the best feeling in the world. I know it was my own fault tho. That we broke up I mean." Sarah says. "It wasn't just your fault. I had my share in it as well, but yes it was mostly your fault." You say jokingly, trying to make light of the situation. "It's true tho... I realized later that I really fucked everything up and I regret the way I treated you. I'm sorry." Sarah says. "It's okay. It's not like it was bad all the time. Everything was great most of the time." You say. "Yeah that's true... I remember I was so happy when you just got out of the hospital and called me to ask me if I wanted to come over." Sarah says. "Yeah I really liked being with you again after I was in the hospital for a while." You say. "You know what I also liked... When you'd sing songs to Tara or would dance with her. It just looked so cute and sweet. How is Tara by the way?" Sarah asks. "She's good, but she grew up so fast. I mean she's still a kid, but she's not 5 anymore." You say with a chuckle. "Ahh... you know I also liked dancing with you as well." Sarah says. "Yes on those old songs, but we didn't do that a lot. Maybe a couple of times. I liked doing it tho." You say with a smile. 

You guys talked for a while, until you saw the time. "Oh damn it's late already." You say looking at the time. "Oh yeah you have to catch a plane tomorrow. I already forgot." Sarah says. "Yeah I almost forgot as well." You say with a chuckle. "Hey before I go I wanted to do one last thing." You say getting up from the couch and putting on one of your favorite songs (I put it above the story if you want to listen). "Since you liked to dance with me." You say reaching your hand out to Sarah. Sarah holds your hand and gets up from the couch as well. You place your hands on her hips and Sarah holds hers behind your neck. 

Oh, my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
Time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me

You hold Sarah's hands and you turn her around so her back is faced towards you. You hold her, like a hug from behind.

Lonely rivers flow
To the sea, to the sea
To the open arms of the sea
Lonely rivers sigh
"Wait for me, wait for me"
I'll be coming home, wait for me

Oh, my love, my darling
I've hungered, for your touch
A long, lonely time

You quietly sing those words in Sarah's ear and then give her a kiss on her cheek

Time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me 

At the end of the song you turn Sarah back around to face you and you give her a kiss. 

"I always wanted to dance to that song." You say with a smile. "As long as you dance with me I'm happy." Sarah says smiling. You give her another kiss. "I have to go now tho." You say pulling away and you grab your phone and keys from the table. "How long are you gonna be in LA?" Sarah asks. "For a week, so it's not long." You say. "Okay... Then I atleast need one more kiss, since I won't see you for a week." Sarah says with a grin. You wrap your arms around Sarah's neck and she places her hands on your hips. You place your lips onto her plump ones and kiss her. Her tongue enters your mouth as you slowly kiss. This goes on for a while, until you pull back. "I'd love to stay and continue this, but I really need to go." You say. "Okay." Sarah says with a weak smile, because she wanted you to stay. "Maybe we should do this again when I come back." You say. "Yes we should." Sarah says. "Bye." You say giving her one last kiss before you go.  "Bye." Sarah says and you go home. 

When you come home you go straight to yout bedroom, since it's already midnight and you have to get up at 7. When you're in bed someone knocks on your door. "Yes?" You whisper. The door opens and Tara walks in. "Hey why aren't you asleep?" You ask her. "I wanted to know how it was at Sarah's and I wanted to see you before you leave to LA." Tara says standing next to your bed. "Come here. I'll tell you, but don't tell Steve I kept you up so late." You say with a chuckle. "Okay." Tara promises. You hold up the covers so Tara can join you and you can hug her and tell her everything. "I'm gonna miss you when you're gone." Tara says. "I'm gonna miss you to cutie, but I'll just be gone for a week." You say holding her close to you. "(y/n)?" Tara says. "Yes." You reply. "Don't you find it annying that I always ask so much attention from you or well that you practically had to raise me?" Tara asks. "No, why would you ask that?" You ask Tara. "I don't know. I mean I'm always around you and I always ask you to help me with homework and other stuff." Tara says and her eyes start getting watery. "Honey ofcourse I don't find it annoying. You're my favourite person in the whole world. I love you the most. I don't mind helping you with homework or other things. I'd do everything for you." You say. "I love you too and I would help you hide a body if you asked me to." Tara says with a chuckle. "Thank you that's good to know." You say laughing. "You're the best big sister ever." Tara says holding you tighter. "And you're the best little sister, but now you have to shut up because I have to get up early in the morning." You say with a chuckle....