The party // Chapter 38

You're walking with Laura to where the party is held, which is next to the pool area. "Wow you look hot!" Bradley says when he sees you. "Oh stop. You guys look really cute tho." You say to Bradley and Ethan. "Mom you look beautiful to!" Bradley says to Laura. "Thank you. (y/n) helped me." She says with a smile. "Oh Laura. Look who I see over there." You say nudging her to look over at the guy from the pool earlier. "No I can't. I'm nervous. I haven't been with another man for such a long time." Laura replies. "Come on Laura. You look beautiful." Ethan says. "He'd be stupid not to like you." You say to Laura. Before she is able to walk over to the man, he has already walked over to you guys. "Good evening everyone." He says to everyone and you all greet him. "Can I offer you a drink at the bar over there?" He asks Laura. "Yes you can." Laura says with a smile and walks off to the bar. "Hey do you guys know where the kids and Sarah are?" You ask Bradley and Ethan. "Uhh the kids are just running around somewhere and I thought I just saw Sarah talking to Steve and Christina." Ethan says. "Thank you. I'm gonna go find them." You reply. "You're in for a fun night with Sarah, aren't you." Ethan asks with a grin. "Laura and Zoe told me to wear something sexy if I wanted to have a good first night, so here I am." You say pointing to your short dress. "Well go find her then." Bradley says. "Alrighty then! Bye guys." You say with a grin as you go and look for Sarah. 

You finally found Sarah still standing next to Steve and Christina. You walk up to them, but Sarah's back is turned to you. You place your hands on her hips and give her a kiss on her cheek. "You look great (y/n)!" Christina and steve both say. "Thank you, so do you guys." You reply still holding Sarah from behind. "Well let me take a look at you then." Sarah says with a chuckle and turns around. "Holy mother of..." She says looking you up and down. "My eyes are up here Miss Paulson." You say with a smirk as you lift her chin up with your finger. Sarah had a huge grin plastered on her face as she already noticed in what kind of mood you were. "Should I get us some drinks?" Sarah asks you still grinning. "Okay just one for me tho, cause I have to take care of you later if you're gonna be drinking to." You say with a chuckle. "Oh don't worry. I'm not gonna drink a lot, cause I don't want to miss a thing tonight." She says with a  smirk, while guiding her hands down to your ass. "Oh really? What do you think about doing tonight then?" You ask teasing her. "Oh you're going to be begging for it tonight." Sarah whispers into your ear and then softly bites your earlobe. She walks towards the bar and Ethan walks towards you. "You good? You look a little flustered." Ethan says. "Yeah I'm fine." You say with a smile. "Are you having fun tonight?" You ask Ethan. "Yeah I really am! I'm just waiting for my kinda music." He says with a chuckle. "I feel ya. Don't get me wrong tho I like the music that is being released now too, but early 2000s songs just hit different." You reply. 

After a while of talking and dancing with Sarah, Ethan and Bradley, you hear the first 2 seconds of 'rain on me' from Lady Gaga and you recognised it immediately. "Oh my god finally Lady Gaga! I've been waiting for this." You say a little to excited and Ethan instantly grabs your hand. "You're a fan to?!" He asks excitedly. "Uh duh!" You reply. "Let's dance then!" Ethan says pulling you further into the crowd who are also dancing. "It's like I attract Lady Gaga stans. First (y/n) and Tyler and now Ethan." Bradley says with a chuckle and Sarah laughs with him. "I always like how happy and excited she gets when she hears one of her songs." Sarah says smiling as she's watching you dance. "Yeah, but it's also because she's really happy that you're back in her life again." Bradley says. "I'm sure she was happy before we got back together again to." Sarah says. "Yeah she was getting there. It took her a while dealing with everything that happened in her childhood and not only Tara made her get through it, but you to. She always stayed strong for  Tara and lived for her, but now it's finally like she's enjoying her own life again." Bradley says. "Sometimes it amazes me how she kept living her life and always remained kind, funny and smart." Sarah says still keeping her eyes on you. "She's just one of kind. Not that I think that you're not doing so, but please take good care of her. You really found a beautiful gem." Bradley says. "Don't worry, I will never let her go. And I'm sorry for not always being the kindest to you." Sarah says. "That's okay. You're just scared of losing her, I get it." He replies. "I just get jealous about how close you are sometimes." Sarah says with a chuckle. "You don't have to be. She only has eyes for one woman and that's you." Bradley replies kindly. "How about you tho? Just be honest with me have you ever loved her?" Sarah asks. "I love her to death, but I don't think we will ever love each other romantically. We just went through a lot together and we will always be there for eachother. Besides I'm crazy about Ethan." Bradley says honestly. "You better watch out or (y/n) will steal him." Sarah says with a chuckle motioning to you and Ethan still dancing. "I like seeing them becoming good friends to tho. It's really cute." Bradley says smiling. 

The song ends and another new one comes on. It's a little slower, but it's a hot song so you start moving your hips, just the way that Sarah likes. Ethan placed his hands on your hips and is still dancing with you. You look at Sarah while dancing slowly, since she's been staring at you the whole time anyway. "You're in for a good night." Ethan says motioning to Sarah. "Good." You say with a smirk. "Should we motion to them to come over here?" Ethan asks and you nod. Ethan turns you both around, so your back is against his front while still dancing. You both motion for them to walk towards you guys. "You having a good night baby?" Sarah asks, while you put your arms around her neck and she places her on your hips. "Yes, are you?" You ask. "Yeah now I am." She says with a smirk. "I think that you're gonna be the one begging tonight tho." You say softly in her ear and place a kiss on her neck. You turn around still swaying your hips, while Sarah's hands are still on them. "Oh really? I'm not so sure you're gonna win this time." Sarah says in your ear as you feel her hot breath tickling your neck. "Maybe we should find out soon Miss Paulson or are you to boring for that?" You ask with a grin, turning around to face her. "If you're gonna keep talking like that we might have to leave this party a little earlier." Sarah says grinning. "Can't handle the truth?" You ask teasing her. "Come on." Sarah says grabbing your hand and pulling you away from the crowd. "Wait." You say pulling away from Sarah and quickly walking to Steve and Christina. "Could you please watch the kids for tonight?" You ask Steve and Christina. "Sure, but are you already leaving the party?" Steve asks. "Sweetie what would you have done in a setting like this, in your 20s and with a girlfriend. Put two and two together." Christina says with a chuckle, which makes you laugh to. "I don't even want to think about it, just go." Steve says laughing and you quickly walk of yelling thank you. "What were you doing?" Sarah asks. "Making sure the kids are taken care off before I take care of you." You say with a smirk. "Let's go." Sarah says pulling you with her...

Heey guys sorry this is a little short. I had to cut this part in two, because I wrote the smut scene after this a little to long :)) I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as possible. <3