Only you// Chapter 50

You get waken up by Sarah stroking your hair, while your head is resting on her chest. "Morning honey." Sarah says as you try to open your eyes. "Morning." You say holding her a little tighter. "How long have you been awake?" You ask Sarah in your sleepy voice. "Not that long. A couple  minutes I think. " Sarah replies. "This was the best sleep I've had in a while tho." You say with a chuckle. "Me too baby. I missed waking up next to you." Sarah says circling your exposed hip with her hand. "I missed you too." You say looking up at her. Sarah looks down at you and gives you a quick smooch, leading to a couple more kisses. 

You hear Tara coming out of her room and walk down the stairs. "I can't wait until she reaches the age when she wants to stay in bed all day like a teenager." You say making Sarah laugh. "If she's gonna be like you when she's older, then I'm sure she'll sleep in a little longer." Sarah says with a chuckle. "Fingers crossed then." You say wanting to get out of bed but Sarah pulls you back. "Five more minutes." Sarah says. "Alrighty." You say and you kiss her. Sarah rolls on top of you while your lips are still connected. She places her leg inbetween yours, slightly rubbing it against your core. "You know, if you continue to do that then I'm gonna be here for much longer than just five minutes." You say inbetween kissing. "Sorry... I can't help it." Sarah says kissing down your neck, leaving marks on your pulse point...

You, Tara and Sarah have been watching a couple of movies all afternoon, until Steve came home and the four of you ate dinner together. After that you went with Sarah to her house to have some time alone, just the two of you. 

You're sitting on the couch and Sarah is laying inbetween your legs with her head resting on your chest, while you're searching for a movie. "What do you want to watch?" You ask Sarah. "I don't know. Don't you know anything we haven't watched yet?" Sarah asks. "We could watch Ammonite." You suggest. "Isn't that the new movie with Kate Winslet?" Sarah asks and you nod. "Sure let's watch it." Sarah says and you put Ammonite on. 

"They don't talk a lot in this movie, do they?" Sarah says. "No they don't, but I heard the sex scene was something else, so maybe we could learn something from it." You say with a chuckle and Sarah slaps your arm. 

It took a while before you got the scene you were waiting for. Knowing Sarah she will probably get a litte touchy watching the scene. Sarah turns, so she's completely on top of you and presses a kiss on your lips. You can't help but let out a small chuckle. "What?" Sarah asks. "You always get so touchy whenever there's a sex scene on tv." You say laughing. "Sorry I can't help it... I'll let you watch the movie, but when it's finished you're all mine." Sarah says giving you a long kiss. "I'm gonna get some ice cream tho." Sarah says getting up to walk to the kitchen.

Sarah was enjoying her ice cream. Occasionaly she holds the spoon up to your mouth to give you some as well. When she wanted to hold up the spoon with ice cream on it again, she wasn't paying attention due to the movie and she dropped ice cream on your chest and shirt. "Sarah!" You yell, since the ice cream is pretty cold. "Oh sorry." She said laughing. "What are you waiting for let me get up. I need a towel before it drips down." You say with a chuckle. "Don't worry I got it." Sarah says licking it off your chest. "My shirt is still ruined tho." You say with a chuckle. "That's okay, just take it off." Sarah says with a smirk, making you lift up your arms and sliding off your shirt. She kisses from your stomache up to your collarbones and neck. While softly sucking on your pulse point, Sarah slowly starts moving her leg against your core. "I thought we were going to watch the end of a movie for once." You say with a chuckle. Sarah giggles into the crook of your neck. "Sorry. I just love you so much." Sarah says looking up at you. "I love you too." You say with a big grin plastered on your face before giving her a kiss. Sarah presses a couple more kisses on your lips before she speaks again. "Do you really have to go home tonight?" Sarah asks pouting, while staring into your eyes. "I'd love to stay the night with you, but I need to get up early tomorrow... and I don't want to rush all of this again." You say afraid to hurt Sarah's feelings, but still wanting to be cautious. "I understand." She says looking down, clearly being a little hurt. "I hope you know that you are the person I want to grow old with. I just can't help but be cautious, because I know I'd do anything for you and I don't want anything else than to be with you." You say lifting her chin up with your pointer finger. "I understand baby. I just... I feel so stupid about everything I did. I never wanted to hurt you." Sarah says with her eyes tearing up. You pull her closer and Sarah rests her head on your chest. "I just love you so much and I'm so afraid that one day you won't feel the same about me anymore. I really can't imagine not being with you anymore. I'm so much happier when I'm around you. Everyday when I'm at work I think about coming home to you. Everytime you smile I still feel like this teenager who's in love for the first time, you know what I mean. Sleeping without you next to me was so weird and felt so lonely. I don't want to sit in the car without you singing along to every song. I just want you (y/n/n)." Sarah says sobbing into your chest, making you tear up as well. "This is good tho. You should just open up to me about how you are feeling Sarah. If we don't talk about this we'll end up in another argument and I don't want that... and I really hate that you think that I will change my way of feeling about you, but I never will. You will always be the first woman I fell in love with and I'm a thousand percent sure that I want you to be the last." You say stroking her hair. Sarah looks up at you and you press a kiss on her lips. "I know you don't mind the age difference and neither do I, but it does bring up questions. Like do you ever want children? I don't know if I can be a mother at my age. We've just never really talked about this." Sarah says. "Well to answer your question. I don't know if I ever want children. I mean I already raised Tara. For now that's enough for me. You are enough for me. If you never want children then that's okay. I don't have a really big wish to have a child, cause I already have Tara. All I know is that I want to be with you and grow old with you." You say. "Are you sure that I'm the one for you though, because I do know that you are the one for me." Sarah says. "I know for sure. You're everything I've ever wanted. You make me happy. You make me feel safe. I feel comfortable with you. After all these years I still want you and only you... but you did hurt me Sarah and I'm just afraid that you'll do that again one day." You say completely honest. "I understand and I promise you that I'll never talk to her again." Sarah says looking at you. "Yeah you better not talk to her ever again." You say with a chuckle, making Sarah laugh as well. "I can't promise not to be jealous ever again tho." Sarah says. "There's nothing wrong with a little bit of jealousy, but you can't be jealous about me making friends with other people. I mean it's not like I'm hiding anything from you. I don't mind you being on my phone. I always tell you everything, because you know I can't keep secrets... Can you just promise me that you'll trust me?" You ask her and she nods yes with a smile...

"Do you really have to go?" Sarah asks, while she's straddling you. "Yes, but you're making it very hard for me. So please get up before I want to reenact the scene we just watched." You say with a smirk, reffering to the sex scene in Ammonite where Saoirse Ronan sits on Kate Winslet's face. "Oh we will soon, don't you worry about that." Sarah says with a big grin on her face, before getting off your lap...

You're in the car with Sarah, since she is driving you home. "Have you heard Adele's new song?" You ask Sarah. "Ofcourse I did! Did you see her live on instagram? Divorce babe. Divorce." Sarah says imatating Adele's voice. "Omg yeah I did." You say laughing at her imitation of her.  

"I missed this." Sarah says after you guys sang a couple of Adele's songs, like 'Easy on me', 'All I ask', 'When we were young'. "Me to! We should just do a karaoke night once." You say excited and Sarah agrees. 

You arrive at your place and before you get out of the car, you give Sarah a long kiss. "Do you want me to come over tomorrow?" You ask Sarah after pulling back. "Do you even have to ask." She says with a chuckle. "I'll see you tomorrow then." You say before giving her another kiss and getting out of the car...

~The next day~

You're at work with Bradley and Lana. "So (y/n/n) where did you get those love bites from?" Bradley asks with a chuckle, referring to the marks on your neck. "Dracula came into my room last night and I asked him to suck the childhood trauma out of me." You answer with your normal sarcastic jokes. "Did you and Sarah make up again?" Lana asks with her usually beautiful smile slowly fading. "Maybe... but I do want to take it slow tho." You say. "Apparently that didn't go according to plan." Bradley says with a chuckle, pointing at the marks in your neck. "Oh shut up." You say hitting his arm before taking a break and going to the bathroom. 

"I'm not trying to get at anything, but why was that killer smile of yours slowly fading when you asked (y/n) if she was back with Sarah?" Bradley asks Lana when you left to go to the bathroom. "I can't smile all day Bradley... You're seeing things." Lana says with a chuckle...

Okay first of all, I'm sorry it took so long to update. Secondly, I'm sorry if this isn't that good I just wanted to update again hahaha. I've just been really busy with school and let me tell you working with children can be really fun, but also very tiring :)) I still hope you guys liked this chapter tho!! <3

Also I need some help:
1. would you guys rather have Lana be in love with (y/n), but never tell her so they can remain good friends

2.Or would you guys want Lana to admit at one point to (y/n) that she is in love with her and let them end their friendship.

3. Or would you just want Lana to not be in love with (y/n) and let them continue their friendship.