"Thank you... for everything"// Chapter 9

Sarah's POV:

I wanted to go to bed, but I just love hearing (y/n) sing. I stand closely by her bedroom door and I hear her sing. God her voice is so beautiful. I also love how she always sings Tara to sleep. She's such a good sister to her. When she stops singing I walk back to my room and get under the covers. I just can't get my mind off of (y/n). It doesn't matter how hard I try. I just care a lot for her. Everytime she smiles I smile also, but lately she hasn't really smiled which I get. I just don't want her to be sad. I want her to be happy and maybe I want her to be happy with me. There are just a lot of things which make it harder for us to be together. The age thing, me being her teacher and me being able to loose my job. Why does this have to be so hard?

~Time skip to friday~

Your POV: You came home from school, after that you made dinner and soon it was already 8 PM. Tara was watching a movie downstairs and Sarah sat next to her. You're upstairs in the bathroom going to take a shower. You felt like a mess at the moment so you put on some music to calm you down while showering, which was Lana Del Rey's songs. When you step out the shower you see yourself in the mirror. Your nose is red and so are your eyes. Your face just looks expressionless. You look down at your body and then see your scar that goes from your back to your hip. All those memories come floating back from that evening. Everytime when you thought about it again, you would go to your mom and she would make you feel better. Sadly she isn't with you anymore though. When you think about it you instantly break down in tears. You wrap a towel around your body and sit on the edge of the tub. You try to cry quietly so they won't hear it downstairs. You look around in the bathroom and see your mother's medication and sleeping pills she needed. Bad thoughts are going through your mind. Your dad's voice starts playing in your head: "You're meaningless. I wish you were never born. You're a nothing and you will never be anything!" Are some of the things going through your head. You start crying harder and you can't help but let out a sound and some sniffles. You try to cover your mouth, but it's not really working. After a minute had passed you heard a knock on the door. "(y/n) are you okay in there?" You heard Sarah say. "Y-yes I'm fine." You stutter. "Can I come in?" Sarah asked. You walk towards the door and open it. Sarah sees that you were crying and brushes away your tears from your cheeks and then takes you in her embrace. "Do you want to talk about it?" Sarah asks. "N-no." You stutter between sniffles. "I'm here for you (y/n). Don't forget that, okay?" Sarah says wiping another tear away. You nod in reply and then fall into her embrace again. After a while you look up at her. "Sarah?" You question. "Yes." She replies. "Promise me you won't also leave me ?" You blurt out, while looking at Sarah. "I promise." Sarah says looking at you, wiping your tears away. You look into her beautiful, dark brown eyes and all of a sudden place your lips onto hers. After a few seconds you both pull away. "I'm sorry, I don't know what I'm doing." You say. "It's okay honey, I understand. Now you go and put some clothes on, because you're cold." Sarah replies and then walks towards the door. "Thank you Sarah... for everything. For helping me being able to be myself again." You say before she walks out. "Everything to make you feel good again." She says with a smile and then walking away.

After you put your clothes on you go downstairs. "Do you want to watch a movie with us?" Tara asks referring to her and Sarah. "Yeah sure." You reply

While watching the movie Tara fell asleep, so you brought her to bed. When you came back downstairs Sarah was trying to find another movie. "I can't really find anything. Do you have any ideas?" Sarah asks. "No not really." You reply. "Do you want to talk then?" Sarah asks. "Sure. What do you want to talk about?" You ask. "What did you mean when you said that I helped you feel like yourself again, earlier?" Sarah asked. "I don't feel worthless around you. You make me feel more confident about myself and you're always here for me when I need someone." You reply. "Why would you not be confident and why would you feel worthless? You are the sweetest and most beautiful girl I've ever met." Sarah says. "I've never had confidence. Everytime I look at my body I see my scars and it's not just the one that you saw, I have more. I always try to forget that I have them, but then I think about all the things that happened. How everytime he hit me, he would say things like: "You're a nothing." "You can't do anything right." "Everyone is going to leave you eventually." "No one will ever love you." And that's what always plays around in my head when I see my scars. I feel like no one will ever love me and that everyone will leave me. Now that my mom is gone I don't know what to do with myself, because she always helped me if I thought about it. She made me feel loved, something that my father never did and now she is gone." You say with tears in your eyes. "I'm so sorry honey." Sarah says hugging you. After

After a few minutes you pulled back. "So now I'll stop crying and we will talk about something fun." You say. "Yes. I don't know anything right now tho." Sarah says with a chuckle. "Me neither. Do you want to watch another movie then" You ask. "Sure. Whatever you want to watch." Sarah says. You're sitting on the couch thinking about which movie you'll chose. "Oh how about 'The nun'? Or did you already watch that?" You asked. "No and I'm not going to." Sarah says. "Why? Are you scared?" You ask laughing. "I just don't like horror movies." Sarah says. "No, you're scared." You say laughing. "Well maybe I am." Sarah says. You start laughing. "Hey stop laughing. A lot of people don't like horror." Sarah says and you continue laughing. "Uhmm how about something less 'scary' then?" You ask. "No. No horror for me." Sarah says. "Not even 'A nightmare on Elm street'?" You ask. "No not for me." Sarah says. "Wow are you scared that easily?" You ask. "Yes I am." She replies. "So like if I told you that someone was standing behind you, you would have a heart attack." You say. "Yes and don't try to scare me now." Sarah says with a chuckle. "Fine, but I can't tell the thing behind you to go away." You say trying to scare her for fun. "Okay, I now that there is no one behind me." Sarah says. "Are you sure?" You ask coming closer to her. "Yes now stop it." Sarah says. "Okay fine, I'll stop." You say getting ready to scare her. "BOO!" You say loudly, grabbing Sarah's arm. She screams. "Fuck you." She says laughing. You start laughing as well. "No that's not funny." She says slapping your arm. "I'm sorry." You say with a smile. "Yeah sorry my ass." Sarah says, which makes you laugh. "Aww I'm so sorry did I scare you that bad." You say poking her softly in her side, which makes her squeal. "You can't take tickling either." You say still tickling her. "No s...stop." She tries to say while laughing. You continue tickling her, but she falls back on the couch and pulls you with her. You sat on top of Sarah teasing her. "Stop please." She says laughing. You stop and you are both still laughing. You both notice that you are sitting on top of Sarah. "Uhm... (y/n)." Sarah says. "Shit sorry." You say getting of off Sarah. "It's okay." Sarah says. "Oh well then I'll get back on again." You say motioning forwards to Sarah. Sarah looks shocked at your words. "I'm just kidding." You say with a smile. You both end up laughing. Her smile made you feel warm and safe. Something you don't feel a lot, which made you more confused and scared of getting hurt again. 

Hey guys sorry I didn't update for a while. I was busy with school and there are a lot of things going on with me right now so I'm also dealing with that shit😂 I hope you still like it even though it is short. But I had to cut it short cause the next part was going to be a lot longer😏😏😂