Please go // chapter 14

You wake up and go to Tara's room to wake her up as well. "Hey honey wake up." You say giving Tara a kiss on her cheek. She slowly opens her eyes and then closes them again. "Come on baby wake up." You say trying to wake her up again. "But I'm tired." She says. "Come here, I'll help you get dressed and then I'll carry you downstairs. Okay?" You question. She nods slowly...

You walk downstairs and see that Sarah had already left. "Where is Sarah?" Tara asks. "I don't know honey." You reply making some food for Tara. "Did you have a fight?" Tara asks. "You are just full of questions, aren't you? It's just complicated right now baby." You reply with your eyes getting teary...

You drop of Tara and go to school. When you enter your school you see Tyler and Bradley sitting together, talking and laughing. "Hey guys. So I see you already apologised." You say to Bradley. "What the hell did you do to him. He's so much nicer now." Tyler says laughing. Bradley slaps his arm... 

~And that's how a really fun friendship started between the three of you~

Bradley was off to the toilet for a minute, so you told Tyler what happened and he gave you a hug. "It's going to be okay babe. She'd be very fucking stupid to leave you." Tyler says. When Bradley came back from the toilet you just pretended that everything was okay with you, eventhough you weren't.

The last bell rang and you walked to your locker to get your jacket. Tyler already left, because he needed to be somewhere and Bradley was walking towards you. "Hey (y/n). I was gonna pick up James and go to Mac Donalds with him. Do you and Tara want to go with us?" Bradley asks. "yeah sure! I need to pick her up first though." You reply. "Oh could I maybe drive with you then, cause I still need to pick up james as well?" Bradley asks. "Yeah ofcourse, unless you have a problem with me singing along to music." You reply laughing. "No, do you have a problem with my horrible singing tho?" He asks laughing. "No I do not." You reply smiling walking with Bradley to your car. When you were in your car, you both sang along to some Abba and Queen songs and then you picked up Tara and James. Then you got back in the car and drove to Mac Donalds. After you ordered some food, Bradley picked out a table next to a big window. After you were both done eating Bradley grabbed his phone and pointed it at you. "No don't take a picture! I look like shit." You say covering your face with your hands. "No, you don't. You look really pretty. Come on. The lighting is making you even more beautiful than you normally are. Please just one picture." He said pouting his lips. "Fine." You reply taking away your hands and smile for Bradley. He takes the picture and smiles. "Damn girl! How are you so beautiful?" He asks. "Stop it. I'm not." You say laughing. You hear your phone beep and see the message from instagram: "Bradley named you in his story" "Oh my god. You put it in your story?" You ask. "Yeah. Don't worry, you look beautiful." He says reasuring you. You put his story in your story with a big emoji heart. You put your phone up to make a picture of Bradley as well. He notices and smiles brightly. "Perfect." You say laughing. You put it on your story saying: "I know he looks like a fuckboy, but he's actually nice. <3" He opens your story and sees it. "Seriously?" He asks laughing. "Yeah." You reply laughing. "Thank you for calling me nice though." He says laughing. "Haha no problem." You reply. All of a sudden your phone beeps. You open it and see that Sarah messaged you. 

Sarah: Hey baby. I didn't see you at home and I was wondering when you'd come home.

You put your phone away, cause you didn't want to think about Sarah for a moment. "Who was it?" Bradley asks. "You don't know her." You say. "Ooh is she your girlfriend?" He asks. "Yes." You reply. "Oh... Did you have an argument with her?" He asks. "Yeah. She still has feelings for her ex. She didn't cheat on me or anything, but i- i don't know. It's just shit." You say. "Don't worry babe. She wouldn't leave you. You're way to cute." He says. "Thank you. I still feel shit tho." You say with a chuckle...