You deserve so much better // Chapter 19

"Oh come here." She says pulling you into a hug. "It's okay to cry." She says. "I know. I just don't like sharing my emotions. Especially in front of Tara." You reply. "I get it... You know what I'll let you and Tara go upstairs to the boys." She says and you walk upstairs...

"Hellooo." You say knocking on the bedroom door and then opening it. "Hiii." Tyler and Bradley both say sitting on the bed. "Hii." James says running towards you and Tara. "Hey cutie." You say. He gives Tara a hug and then you. "Are we going to get a hug as well or what?" Bradley says jokingly. "Oh my god." You say walking over to Bradley and Tyler. You give Tyler a hug first and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Do I get a kiss as well?" Bradley says joking. "Yes ofcourse!" You say overdramaticly. You let yourself fall on his lap and hug him and then place a kiss on his cheek. "I could get used to this." Bradley says as a joke squeezing your thigh. "Oh shut up." You say.

later when James and Tara are in his room playing, Bradley gets a text from one of his other friends asking if he wants to come to a party. He responds that he has you and Tyler over and the friends responds that he can take you guys along. Bradley walks downstairs to his mom asking if we can go. "Yeah sure, but please be carefull guys." Laura says. "Yeah mom we will." Bradley says walking out the door with the two of you and walking towards the party. 

You guys enter the party and the music is already really loud and the drinks are going around. "Hey guys." Bradley's friend says walking up you all. You already know him, it's Jason. You have helped him in the past with his math homework. "Hi thanks for inviting us." You say. "No problem. I think I could thank you for helping me pass math a few years ago." Jason says. "Oh no I'm happy to help." You reply. "Okay well me and some other friends are playing some games upstairs in my room. Do y'all want to join?" He asks. You all nod in agreement and walk upstairs. 

At first you all played Never Have I ever. "So what game are we going to do next? Spin the bottle?" Some dude asks jokingly. "Actually that sounds like a fun idea, let's do it!." One girl says. Everyone agrees and Jason starts. He spins the bottle and it lands on you. You just forget about all your standards and give him a kiss. Now it's your turn to spin the bottle and it lands on Bradley, who is sitting next to you. You give him a kiss as well. Now it's Bradley's turn and it lands on Tyler. "You don't have to kiss a boy if you don't want to." A random guy says "Well then us girls don't have to kiss some of you either if we don't want to." Some girl says. "Yeah that's fair." Jason says. Bradley gives Tyler a kiss on the cheek. "Gross." Someone yells. "Why do you call them gross? You wouldn't mind seeing two girls kiss, but two boys is gross?" You ask agitated. "If you can't behave just go." Jason says to the boy. That shut him up so you all go on with the game. Your bottle has landed once on Bradley, Jason and one random girl. After playing for another couple of minutes you all go downstairs to party.

Everybody is dancing and you get a little tired, because you're not used to partying like this so you go and sit down. After a few minutes Tyler walks up to you. "Hey you already tired?" Tyler asks sitting next to you. "A little. I'm not really used to partying like this." You say. "Yeah I get it babe. Do you want to leave?" He asks. "If you guys want to stay we can stay a little longer." You reply. "That's not what I asked tho." Tyler says laughing. "I don't care whatever you want." You say. "I'll get Bradley." He says walking towards Bradley. "She says she doesn't mind staying longer, but I can see that she's really tired. I mean it's been a long day for her." Tyler says to Bradley. "Yeah you're right. I'll just let Jason know that we'll be going." Bradley says walking to Jason. 

Before you go Jason walks up to you. "Hey it was nice to see you again (y/n)." Jason says. "It was nice to see you again as well and the party was great too. Thanks for having us." You say. "No problem." Jason says and you guys walk out of his house. "Guys don't walk so fast, I'm tired." You say while trying to catch up with Tyler and Bradley's pace. "Sorry." They both say in unison.