Sam // Chapter 40

You wake up facing Sarah. "Are you watching me sleep?" You ask her with your eyes still half closed. "No." Sarah replies smiling. "Creep." You say with a chuckle and give her a quick kiss. Sarah tries to contain her laugh as she holds her hand in front of her mouth. "What?" You question. "You said those marks would probably leave over night right?" Sarah says laughing. "Oh please don't tell me they're still there." You say wishing that they're gone, but knowing that they aren't.  "Zoe is so gonna tease you about this when we go swimming." Sarah says laughing. "Not just when we go swimming. She's probably gonna do it all day, since I can't really cover up my whole body. It's way to hot for that. Why did you have to do it everywhere tho?" You say with a chuckle, motioning to your neck and chest. "It's not like you told me not to yesterday. Besides I know how much you like it." Sarah says with a grin and starts kissing your neck again. "Yeah okay that's true." You reply. "But you already did enough damage there." You say pulling away and just kiss her on the lips. "So then it won't matter if I do a little more damage right?" Sarah says with a grin. "That is kinda true yeah... but I'd rather just kiss you." You say planting your lips on Sarah's once again. "Hey lesbians breakfast is ready!" Bradley yells as he knocks on your bedroom door, which makes you laugh. "Did he just actually say that?" Sarah says laughing. "Yeah he did." You say laughing and then get out of bed. 

You sit next to Tara and Sarah at the table. "Did you bump into something?" Tara asks pointing to your neck. "Uhh yeah, but it's nothing don't worry." You say before anyone hears and looks at you. "What did you bump into? Or should I ask who?" Zoe says teasing you. "Shut up." You say giving her a death stare. "Don't you dare laugh." You say trying to contain your own laughter when looking at Bradley and Ethan, who are also trying not to laugh. "So did everyone have a fun first night yesterday?" Steve asks looking around the table. You look down still trying not to laugh, but then Bradley, Ethan, Sarah and Zoe burst out in laughter. You just laugh with them, since it's already obvious who had the best night yesterday. "Why was that so funny?" Steve asks with a chuckle. "(y/n) had a lot of fun last night." Bradley blurts out laughing. By now everybody has looked your way and has seen the marks. "Thank you." You say sarcasticly. "Bradley there are kids at the table." Ethan says slapping him, but still is laughing too. "Believe me we know more than you think." Christina's daughter Bella says with a chuckle. "Let's just talk about something else please." You say with your cheeks becoming more red by the second...

Sarah is staring at you when you're undressing yourself to put on your swimsuit. "Creep." You say with a chuckle and turn around so Sarah can't see your front. "Hey I was enjoying the show." She says turning you back around. "You already had your show yesterday." You say with a chuckle, pushing her back on the bed and putting your swimsuit on. "So who says I'm not allowed to have another one?" She says pulling you on top of her. "Me, cause you did this." You say pointing to the marks she left last night on your neck and chest. "Don't forget your thighs." Sarah says with a smirk. "My thighs?" You question as you get up from Sarah to check. "Sarah!" You say as you see the marks she left on your inner thighs. "It's not like you stopped me yesterday." Sarah says grinning as she pulls you closer by your ass. She starts kissing your thighs again. "Sarah stop." You say giggling. "Sorry." She says pulling you back on top of her again. Her lips brush softly against yours. "I just can't help myself around you." She says with a grin. "Well you'll have to, cause I promised the kids to go swimming with them." You say pressing one last kiss onto her lips. "Fine. I'll have my way with you later." Sarah says as you get up from her. You smirk as your starting to like Sarah's new dominant side. 

"Are you ready to go swimming?" You say as you scoop Tara off the floor and lift her over your shoulder. "Yes!" She yells excited. Everybody starts walking to the swimming area, which consisted of 4 large swimming pools, 2 big waterslides, 2 smaller ones and a couple of food stands. Christina asked Bella to go and talk to her brother, since she was having a little argument with her son Sam because he doesn't want to go swimming. "Why doesn't he want to come?" You ask Christina, cause you're curious. "He just doesn't want to go swimming." Christina says. "Why not?" You ask her. "I don't know he's just been acting up since his dad and I got divorced.  He just sits in his room everyday doing nothing." Christina says. "He doesn't want to come. He says he can just stay here." Bella says. "I don't get why he doesn't want to come tho." Christina says. "Mom you know he's not comfortable." Bella says quietly, but you still hear her. "Should I try to talk to him?" You ask Bella and Christina. "I don't think it will work." Christina says. "I can always try." You say. "I guess you can always try." Bella says. "Why don't you guys already go and we'll catch up." You say. "Are you not coming?" Tara asks with a dissapointed look on her face. "Yes I'm coming a little later. I'm sure Sarah will be fun without me too." You say with a chuckle and Sarah slaps your arm.