"Holding her in my arms " // Chapter 4

You wake up to the sound of your alarm. Today, Wednesday, is the day your mom has the last tests before the surgery that is tomorrow. You wake your mom up and help her get dressed. After that you make some breakfast for everyone. Your mom already started eating and you walked towards the stairs to go and wake up Tara. When you wanted to walk up the stairs, Sarah comes walking down. "Whoops sorry." you say smiling awkwardly, looking down. Sarah doesn't look at you, because she probably feels a little awkard because of yesterday, you think to yourself. You walk up the stairs and go to Tara's room. "Hey wake up cutie." You say giving her a kiss on her forehead. She opens her little eyes. "Hi." she says climbing out of bed. You help her getting dressed as well and take her downstairs with you. You eat at the same time as tara, while your mom and Sarah are already done. "Why are you two so quiet?" Your mom asks looking at Sarah and you. "Nothing, I'm just a little tired." You say, lying. "Yeah the same goes for me." Sarah says...

After a while you wait for Laura (the woman who takes care of your mother during the day, in the hospital and your home) and then leave to bring Tara to kindergarten and yourself to school.

Before class starts you see a student crawling on the floor reaching for something on the ground. "Hey, can I help you with something buddy?" You ask. "Uh.. uhm yeah someone threw my glasses on the ground." He says. You see a black pair of RayBan's on the ground and pick them up. "Here you go." You say giving him the glasses. "Thank you." He says with a smile. "No problem. I'm (y/n) by the way." You say. "Nice to meet you (y/n). I'm Tyler." He says. "Nice to meet you to Tyler." You say. "So are you new here? I haven't seen you around here." You say. "Yes I am. Do you know where English class by Miss Paulson is taught? I'm  kinda running late." He says with a slight chuckle. "Yeah I have to be there to. I guess we're in the same class." You say...

You sit next to Tyler and Sarah walks in. "Is that Miss Paulson?" tyler asks. "Yes." you reply looking down, trying to avoid eye contact with her when she looks your way. "You don't like her?" He questions. "Oh no, she's my favorite teacher." you say. "Then why are you looking down when she looks at you?" he asks. "It's nothing." you say. "Okay." he says smiling. "Im sorry, but I have to ask. Are you gay and do you have a crush on her?" He asks. "Yes and how did you know?" you ask laughing. "You got red when she looked at you and you're wearing a sirt with the pride flag on it." He says. "Well I could also just like rainbows, but yeah I'm gay." you say laughing. "How about you? Do you like girls or boys or both?" you ask. "I'll give you a hint. I have a poster of Matt Bomer hanging on my bedroom wall." he says laughing. "I don't want to assume anything, but I think you're gay." You say laughing. "Good gues." He replies laughing. "I think we'll get along very well." you say. "Hello class lets start." Sarah says. "We have a new student in our class. Do you want to tell something about yourself Tyler?" Sarah asks. "No, I'm good." he says smiling. You laugh at his response. "I wouldn't either if I were him." the boy sitting behind you says. "And if I were you, I wouldn't even open my mouth." You say with a smile. "Okay stop it you two." Sarah says looking at you and him...

After class you wait until everyone is gone. "Hey sarah can I talk to you for a second?" you ask her. "Yes, but you should call me Miss Paulson in school." She says. "Yeah, sorry. I wanted to talk about yesterday. You know. About the kiss." You say. "Maybe it's better if we never talk about that again. It was a mistake. No one can find out about it, okay?" She asks. "Okay, but I can't just act like it never happened." you say. "You'll just have to get used to it. I made a mistake and it can never happen again." Sarah says. "Don't act like you didn't want to do it. You were the one that leaned in first and was staring at me from time to time. And when you were staring at me when I was in those shorts and short top." You say. "I didn't say that I didn't want to do it. We can just never do it again, because you're my student and I'm 20 years older than you. Believe me it's not that I don't like you or that I'm not attracted to you, because I am." She says. "I am attracted to you to. I've always had a crush on you. You were always so kind and funny and lets not forget that you are really beautiful." You blurt out. "I feel the same about you, but we just can't do this any more." Sarah says. "Fine." you say walking away to your next class.