The Surprise // Chapter 54

~You went on a small bussines trip for a couple of days.~

It was 8 PM and Steve was dropping you off at your house, since Sarah couldn't pick you up because of a school trip she had to go on. "Oh by the way, Sarah told me she had a suprise for you when you got home. Just follow the notes and you'll find it." Steve says with a grin. "What do you mean suprise?" You ask a little confused. "I don't know anything else. Just follow the notes I guess." Steve says. You pull your suitcase along behind you, while searching for the right key. You wave one last time to Steve before opening the door. Once you stepped into the house confusion hit you once again. All the lights were on and when you look down you see a paper with the words 'It starts in a place which I almost put on fire once :)'. You immediately think of the kitchen, so that's where you go first. A white cord is hung from one side of the kitchen to the other. Small pictures and notes are attached to the cord. The first note on the cord says: 'If you yell the word 'kitchen' the first song will start playing'. So you yell the word kitchen and the song 'Can't take my eyes off you' starts playing. While listening to the song you continue to look at the notes and pictures attached to the cord. The first picture is of you and Tara baking when you were still 17 or 18. The following notes are lines from the songs with little add ons like: "Can't take my eyes off you, when you're making breakfast in just your shirt and your hair still messy." and "You're just to good to be true, because you've always been so kind to make me delicious dishes.". Pictures of you eating out with Sarah and Tara are also attached to the cord. The last note attached to the cord says: "The second room is where you feel like a kid again." That has to be the living room, since the tv is there and Sarah knows how much you love movies. 

Entering the living room, you see another cord attached from one side of the room to the other. The first note says: "You know the drill. Yell the word living room." And that's what you do, which makes the song from 'Carol' come on, making you laugh. Taking a better look at the pictures you see a lot of cute moments you and Sarah spent together. Some show you sitting in front of the tv, watching your favorite movies, while sometimes building legos during it. One note says: "I don't think you've seen any of these pictures, because you're just being cute in your own world, which I adore about you." Another one reads: "My angel flung out of space." The rest of the pictures show you and Sarah laying on the couch together, cuddling or giving eachother a kiss. Once you get to the end of the cord you see the last picture, which is of you, Sarah and Tara on the couch together and it has a note attached to it: "My two beautiful girls". The last note attached to the cord is a hint to where you have to go next. "In this room you can get wet without thinking of me ;)" Ofcourse this silly note makes you laugh. It's just typical Sarah to make a stupid joke like this, but that's what you love about her. She can always make you laugh. No matter how dumb the joke is. 

Walking up the stairs there are notes taped to some of the stairs. The first one reads: "Yell the word stairs." Which makes the song 'Put your head on my shoulder' play.  Another one reads: "Remember the time we couldn't even make it up the stairs. I didn't even care about the stair imprint on my back that I had for a week :)" Entering the bathroom you see another cord with pictures and notes attached to it. One reads: "I filled the bathtub for later <3" A picture of you relaxing in the tub is attached to the cord. You knew Sarah would never share those pictures with anyone else. It's for her eyes only. One note reads: "I love it when we're in the tub and I put my head on your shoulder and you whisper in my ear." Another says: "I'll never stop holding you in my arms." All of them are references to the song playing. Once you saw every picture, you read the last note which says: "This is were we always end up if we watch Carol." You just know it's the bedroom, so that's where you go next. 

Before you walk into the bedroom you see a note taped to it that says: "Yell the word bedroom." Which is what you do before entering and then see pictures and notes taped to the walls. 'Unchained Melody' starts playing. Some pictures show you sleeping in the bed. You knwo Sarah likes taking pictures of it, because she thinks it's cute. You on the other hand don't think it's very cute, but you don't care as long as Sarah doesn't show it to anyone else. One note you come across reads: "The first time you kissed me in your bedroom I was sold and nobody was ever going to make me more hungry for that kind of love." After walking across the room and seeing every picture and note, you end up at the last note which says: "I won't let you fool around any longer. Come to the backdoor that leads to the garden. Knock 3 times and wait for the answer." And that's what you're gonna do.