Wedding // Chapter 55

"Wow!" Lana, Laura and Tara both say in unison as you walk out of the dressing room in your weddingdress/suit and your hair and make up done. "Do I look okay?" You ask nervously. "Do you look okay! (y/n) you look breathtakingly beautiful, you have no idea." Bradley says looking you up and down. You turn to Steve and see him getting emotional. "God you look just like her." He says trying not to cry as he talks about your mother. "She'd be so proud of you and so am I... Are you ready sweetheart?" He asks and you nod a yes. Lana, Laura, Bradley and Steve leave the room before you walk the aisle with Tara. You didn't want to choose between your dad and Steve to walk you down the aisle, to afraid to hurt their feelings. So you asked Tara if she wanted to and she was so excited about it, so Tara got the honors of walking you down the aisle. "You ready to go honey?" You ask Tara and she excitedly yells yes. 

You step out of the building, towards the garden and everybody turns their heads as they hear the door open. In the distance you see Sarah standing there in a beautiful wedding dress, making a huge smile creep onto your face. Sarah tears up as she sees you walking closer to her and so do you. "Thank you baby." You say giving Tara a kiss and she returns to her seat next to Steve. You go to stand opposite Sarah. "Wow you look good." You blurt out to Sarah, making everybody else laugh, including Sarah. "I can say the same about you." She says smiling as her eyes sparkle in the sunlight. 

~

"Sarah, do you take (y/n) to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?" The marriage officiant asks. "I do." "And do you (y/n), take Sarah to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?" The marriage officiant asks. "I do." You reply with a huge smile plastered on your face. "Then you may now kiss the bride." The marriage officiant speaks. "Finally, come here." You say placing your hands on Sarah's waist, pulling her closer. The crowd laughing at your response. Sarah cups your cheek and kisses you. "I love you." She says when pulling back and planting another kiss on your lips. "I love you too." You reply inbetween small kisses. 

"Let's see who's next." You say with a grin as you turn around to throw the bouquet behind you in the crowd. You get into position and throw it as far as you can, which isn't that far. You quickly turn around to see who catches it and you never would've guessed, but you were actually looking at Bradley holding your bouquet...

~

After the wedding ceremony everybody enters the building to go and sit around a table, eating and listening to certain speeches. First one to speach was Amanda who had a lovely speech about Sarah and you, next was Zach and after that Rachel, Sarah's sister. All of them had a lovely, funny speech, making your wedding even better. 

The next person to speech was Tara, but you could see she was nervous to speak in front of so many people. "You don't have to sweetheart." You say kindly. "Can you read it with me?" She asks. "Ofcourse come here." You say, placing her on your lap. "Lana helped me write this, because well uhm I'm only 13... You are the best sister I could have ever wished for. You watch Harry Potter or Marvel movies with me anytime I ask you to. You help me with my homework. You cheer me up when I'm sad. You cook me some very tasty stuff. Everytime I can't sleep you stay up with me. You dance with me, sing with me. You always make me laugh, because you're the funniest person I've ever met. I love it when you try to impersonate one of the avengers or any of the Harry Potter character to make me laugh. But most importantly, you buy me lego and funko pops." Tara says not being able to keep her laugh in, making everybody else and you laugh as well. "Uhm... I don't really remember our mom that much, but what I do know, is that she left me another great mom to take care of me... and you couldn't have done it any better... I love you 3000." Tara says and your eyes were already teared up, but now you really have to do your best not to cry. "Thank you baby. I love you in every universe." You say hugging her and giving her many kisses on her cheek. "And now I have another amazing mom who's really sweet and funny and loves to buy me lego as well. I love you ." Tara says climbing over your lap to hug Sarah. "I love you too sweetheart." Sarah says hugging her...