"You are beautiful" // Chapter 10

Sarah's POV:

(y/n) is upstairs brushing her teeth, so now I have the chance to think about a good scare for her. I'll just wait until she comes out of the bathroom, I thought to myself. But then I heard the bathroom door opening, so that plan isn't going to work anymore. I'll just go and try to scare her in her bedroom, I thought. I sneak up the stairs and see that her bedroom door is slightly open. I peak through the opening and see (y/n) standing there in her underwear and bra. She's looking at her own body. "You're not ugly or ruined. The scars just mean that you survived and that you're strong." I hear her mutter a couple of times. She shouldn't feel ugly, because of her scars. She is beautiful inside and out and I want her to know that. She deserves it. She deserves the world. "You're beautiful. Your scars make you strong and even more beautiful." I say standing by her door. "Sarah?" (y/n) says confused, since she's in her underwear and I just stand by her door like it's normal to look at someone when they are changing. "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." I say walking towards her. I brush my hand along her scar, that goes from her hip to her back. She is shivering, because of my touch. We're so close to each other. I look into her beautiful eyes and lean forward. I can feel her breath on my lips and then I place my lips onto her soft ones...

Your POV:

I'm in my bedroom, about to change into my pyjamas when my eyes fall upon my scars again. "You're not ugly or ruined. The scars just mean that you survived and that you're strong." I say to myself a couple of times. "You're beautiful. Your scars make you strong and even more beautiful."I all of a sudden hear Sarah say, who's standing by my bedroom door. "Sarah?" I say confused, thinking if she had been standing there the whole time looking at me. "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Sarah says walking towards me. She brushes her hand along my scar, which makes me shiver. Sarah was getting closer to me. Her breath touching my skin and lips. She leans forward and I go back not knowing what to do. Why not, I thought to myself, I want her. I lean forward and her soft, plump lips press against mine. After a few seconds I pull back. "I'm sorry. I just want to be close to you. I know I shouldn't have approached you like this." Sarah says. "No don't. Not this time." You say looking into her eyes and then to her lips. She kisses you again, softly but also passionate. Her hands trailing of down your body. Those plump lips fitting perfectly with yours. Her tongue brushing against yours. Sarah made you feel things you have never felt before, like a sensation of some kind. You pull away and gently push Sarah on the bed. You place your legs on each side of her and then pull of her shirt, leaving her in her bra. You're looking down at her body for a while in admiration of how beautiful she is. "You're beautiful." You say looking at Sarah. She smiles and then continues kissing you, putting her hands on your lower back. She then starts leaving trails of kisses in your neck, which causes your breath to get heavier and later turn into moans. After a while Sarah starts moving down your body. She starts kissing and sucking on your collarbones, then kissing down in between your breasts. She goes up to your face again and kisses you, while unhooking your bra. She slides the bra strap of off your shoulder and kisses you there. After that she goes down your body again, cupping your breasts and kissing them. You start breathing heavier as Sarah slides down her hands to your underwear, tugging at them. "Uhm... Sarah." you say stopping her. "I've never done this before." You say. "Do you want me to stop?" She asks. " No." you reply. "Do you trust me then?" She asks and you nod in reply. She motions you to stand up, which you do. You come close to her and unhook her bra as well and then you take of her pants. You leave kisses while going up her body. When cupping her breasts you kiss up her stomach and then between her breasts. When you go up, you both share soft slow kisses. Sarah gently pushes you on the bed and then she gets on top of you, kissing you passionately. Her skin onto yours. She leaves trails of kisses down your collarbones, down to your stomach and thighs. She takes away your underwear and starts circling her tongue around your clitoris. Moans start escaping your mouth. After a while Sarah  puts one finger in you, moving it slowly. She starts sucking your neck at the same time. You tug on the sheets beneath you. Sarah starts kissing you on your lips while putting another finger inside you. Your moans become louder and you start panting heavier. Sarah picks up the pace moving faster and when you are about to reach your high she starts slowing down. You moan in her mouth. She grins while going down your stomach, leaving kisses as you reach your high. You try to catch your breath, while realising what just happened. Sarah comes up to your face and kisses you again. You flip Sarah over, so now you're on top. You kiss her soft and slowly, biting her bottom lip. You suck and kiss her neck, down to her shoulder. Then her collarbones down to her breasts, cupping them while you go down to her stomach. You reach her thighs. When spreading her legs more you brush your tongue against her clitoris, making her moan and breath heavier. You circle your tongue around her clitoris and then push one finger inside of her at the same time. You start moving a little faster. While picking up the pace you kiss Sarah on her plump lips. She moans in your mouth as you start going faster. She is about to reach your high when you start going slower and kiss your way down her body. You add one finger and start circling her clitoris with your tongue again. You start going faster again, until she reaches her high. You move your way up her body, kissing it. You press your lips on hers. She kisses you slowly, still trying to slow down her breathing. They are long lingering kisses. After a while you cuddle up next to each other. You look into Sarah's dark brown eyes, getting mesmerized by them. Sarah leans forward placing her lips on yours ones more. When she pulls back she looks into your eyes. "I love you (y/n)." She says. "I love you too." You reply. You never thought that you would say these words to Sarah. You always had admired her. Maybe because unlike many people she was really kind to you. Or maybe because she always made you laugh. But also because she was very beautiful, especially her smile or when you'd make her laugh at a silly joke...

Sarah's POV:

"I love you (y/n)." I blurt out. "I love you too." She replied. God, I really do love this girl. I never thought I would fall for her. I always found her funny and sweet, but I'd never thought that I would fall for her. Or that I would do anything to make her happy. With (y/n) it just seems so right. It just can't be wrong. Her skin on mine. Her lips fitting perfectly with mine. I can't imagine waking up tomorrow against her beautiful body, stroking her hair and kissing her when she wakes up.
I can't wait until she graduates and leaves school and we can be together in the outside world. Ofcourse people will judge us for the age gap, but as long as we feel comfortable we shouldn't worry about that. It's our lives and not theirs.

Your POV:

Sarah cuddles up to you. "Sarah?" You question. "Yes." She says looking at you. "Was I any good?" You ask referring to what you did earlier. "Oh yeah you were real good." Sarah says smiling. You both laugh. "I can't wait to spend more time like this with you." Sarah says. "Imagine if I just said same." You say joking. "Oh my god do you really have to ruin the moment with a joke." Sarah says laughing. "Yeah sorry about that. You know i'm not good with words." You say smiling. "I know, but you are better at other things." Sarah says. "Yeah I'm not good at using my voice, but I am good with my tongue." You say laughing. "Oh god." Sarah says laughing. "Sorry I'll stop." You say. "No don't ever change who you are, because that's what makes you special." Sarah says. You start blushing. "Aw (y/n) is blushing." Sarah says. "Shut up." You say laughing. You kiss Sarah one last time before you both fall asleep...

I hope you guys liked this😏😂