The new collegue// Chapter 45

Sarah has been feeling really guilty about the way she acted at Amanda's party, so she's being extremely sweet and clingy towards you. Also because you told her that you wanted to take your time about moving in with her. She's been texting you sweet things everyday while you're at work. You liked getting all of her attention, but you still had to focus on work so it got a little distracting from time to time. And today someone new was coming in to work with you, Bradley and your team. 

(I'm using Lana Parrilla as the new collegue, cause I think she's cute haha, but you can always imagine another actress if you want to ;) )

You saw someone step out of the elevator on the floor that you work on, looking around like a lost puppy. "Hi I'm guessing your the new addition to our team?" You ask, hoping that she doesn't already work here cause that would be awkward. "Yes I am. I'm Lana, Lana Parilla." She says a little nervous and holding her hand out to shake. "Hi I'm (y/n) (y/l/n)." You say with a smile, while shaking her hand. "And you don't have to be nervous. I'll give you a quick tour, so you know where you're going and if you ever need help with anything you can always come by my desk." You say with a kind smile, trying to help relax her a little bit. "Thank you." She says with a chuckle as she takes a deep breath. "No problem. I wouldn't want you to already be stressed on your first day about anything." You say with a chuckle. 

"God I hope everybody here is as welcoming as you." Lana says with a chuckle as you're showing her around. "Well I'm not really allowed to say it, but our team is the most fun so you have nothing to worry about. Especially my best friend Bradley he's really nice too and he'll help you with anything if you just ask. He's the best at making presentations and doing the pitches and I'm more specialised in the technology of it all." You say with a chuckle. "Good to know." She says smiling at you in a really kind and cute way.

Lana had to log into her accounts which took a while and was not the easiest thing to do, so she asked you to help her. Everybody was actually supposed to have a lunch break, but since you wanted to help Lana you decided to take the break later with her. "Let me see what I can do." You say bending over to look at her computer screen. "You know what this is gonna take a while, so I'm gonna go and grab a chair." You say laughing. 

You place the chair next to Lana's and help her with getting into all her accounts and explaing how some things work. "Again if you don't know some things you can always ask me." You say with a smile after you had installed everything. "You're an angel (y/n)." She says with a chuckle. "More like a lesbian jesus." Bradley says walking in the room. "Oh shut up." You say laughing.

You and Lana went on your lunch break and talked for longer than you should've been talking. You learned that Lana was married to a man, but divorced him about a year ago. She also asked you about your life and ofcourse you talked about Tara and Sarah. "Wow Sarah is one lucky woman." Lana said with her kind smile. "Oh no I'm not that special, but I'm sure that your ex-husband wasn't the smartest for letting you go, cause that smile of yours is just... wow." You say with a chuckle. Lana smiles and looks down as her cheeks turn a reddish color. "Oh sorry... Did I make you feel uncomfortable saying that?" You ask, knowing that you sometimes speak before you think. "No, no not at all. It's actually really sweet. Thank you." Lana says showing her cute smile once more.

After having worked your shift you had to go and pick up Tara from school. Lana left at the same time as you to catch the bus on time, but once you both walked outside you could see the bus already driving past you. "Fuck me." lana said looking down in frustration. "When does the next bus arrive?" You ask her. "Half an hour." She replies. "I can give drive you home if you want to." You say. "Oh no you don't have to, you've already been so kind today. I already took to much time from you." Lana says. "Hey I wouldn't have offered it if I wouldn't want to do it. I do have to pick up my sister first tho or else I will be late." You reply with a chuckle. "Yeah ofcourse and thank you... again." She says with her cute smile.