"You could never make me mad"// chapter 8

Skip for two days, so now it's monday.

You hear someone knocking on the bathroom door. "Come in." You mumble. Sarah opens the door. "Are you ready?" Sarah asked. "Yeah I guess so." You say looking at yourself in the mirror, dressed in all black for your mother's funeral.

"Are you coming Tara?" You ask. "Yes." Tara responds. Your stepdad was already at the cemetery, so Sarah drove you and Tara to there. The car ride was silent. You were staring out the window, Sarah was watching the road and Tara was fiddling with her dress. "(Y/n)?" Tara asks quietly. "Yes?" You respond. "Why are we putting Mommy in the ground?" Tara asks. Sarah looks at you for a brief moment. "Well... because...because uhh...because mommy's body stopped working and when your body stops working, you are either buried. Which means you get put in a coffin and then into the ground or you get cremated, but you'll understand what that is when you're older." You try to explain.

After a few minutes you arrive at the cemetery. You wake to the empty grave where your mother is supposed to be buried. You wait until some other people arrive, like Tyler who is there to support you and some of your mom's friends.

As the coffin is getting lowered a tear rolls down your face. Sarah notices and puts her hand on your back. Tyler notices as well and holds your hand.

When the coffin is in the grave everybody walks towards it and drop roses. After that everybody walks away. Your stepdad, Tara and Sarah are on their way to the car and you're still at your mom's grave. Tyler sees you and walks over. "I'm so sorry babe." Tyler says hugging you. "Thank you for coming." You say. "Babe it's no problem at all, I'm here for you." He says placing a kiss on your forehead, since he's taller then you. After that he continues hugging you...

The day after the funeral, tuesday, you woke up when you heard Sarah downstairs getting ready to got to work. You wanted to go to school as well, so you'd have some distraction. "Hey, what are you doing up?" Sarah asks when you walked down teh stairs with your backpack full of books. "I'm going to school." You reply. "No, you should stay here. It's to early to go back to school." Sarah says. "I want some distraction, so I'm going." You say. "Okay fine, but grab something to eat first. You can drive with me to school." Sarah says. "Okay, thanks." You say grabbing a piece of fruit.

You walk into school and Tyler walks up to you. "Hey babe. What are you doing here? Should't you be home." Tyler says. "Yeah, but I wanted some distraction." You say. "Okay. Well if you need help with anything of want to talk with someone, I'm here for you." Tyler says. "Thank you babe." You reply giving him a hug. After that you walk to your first class, which is History. Tyler walks through the door first and bumps into one of the boys in your class, Bradley. "Hey watch out faggot." Bradley says pushing tyler down on the ground. "Hey don't call him a faggot." You say to Bradley, while picking Tyler up. "I do what I want (y/n) and I don't want a faggot to touch me." Bradley replies. You touch Bradley's arm. "I'm gay to. Are you going to push me now to, huh?" You question. "No. I don't care, because you're a girl." He says. "So. Do you think that every gay guys likes every other guy he meets. Let me tell you something. If I ever was a gay guy I would never in my life even want to be near you. So why won't you shut the fuck up and leave Tyler alone, okay?" You say. "You don't need to express your anger towards me just because you're angry that your mom's dead." Bradley says and then the teacher walks in. "Bradley!" He says shocked. You get so angry at him and you ball up your fist and hit him in the face. You keep hitting him everywhere. The teacher tries to pull you away, but he couldn't since you get really strong when you're angry. Tyler tried to help to pull you away and it worked. Tyler pulled you outside and tried to calm you down. "Hey. Hey. Look at me. Calm down." Tyler says. "That fucking asshole. I swear to god if he ever says something to you or me again I will hurt him so bad." You say. "Okay, but you need to calm down. We can go back inside if you promise me that you won't jump on him again." Tyler says. "Fine." You say. "Do you promise?" You ask. "Yes, I promise." You say and then the teacher walks out. "I understand that you're angry and I'm going to be totally honest with you. If I were you I would've hit him to, so I won't give you detention. Maybe it is better if you go home though." The teacher said. "No. I'm fine. I'm not going home." You say walking back into class. The teacher did give Bradley detention for the hole week though. You walk past Bradley and when you look at him he looks down. "You pussyboy, you got owned by a girl and now you're afraid of her as well." one of the other guys in your class says laughing. "Good job (y/n)." He says looking at you. "Okay now be quiet Peter." The teacher says...

You're outside the school waiting for Sarah, until she walks towards you. "I'm sorry that your first school wasn't good. I heard from some students what happened." Sarah says. "Yeah... well... at least Bradley won't bother me or Tyler again after this." You say with a chuckle. "Yeah I heard Mr. Wilson couldn't get you of of Bradley alone, so I get that Bradley would be afraid after that." Sarah says laughing while you both get in the car. "Yeah well then he shouldn't have made me angry." You say. "I just can't imagine you getting so angry and violent. I mean you're so sweet and smart. Normally you would just look away like you didn't hear him." Sarah says. "I know, but he said that I shouldn't express my anger towards him, because I'm angry that my mom is dead." you say. "He said that?" Sarah asks seriously. "yeah, but don't worry. I'm fine and he isn't so. Probably everyone in our class hates him now, so I'm fine." You say with a small smile. "Wow, I would not want to make you mad." Sarah says. "You could never make me mad." you say...

You walk into your house and tara runs towards you. "(y/n)!" She screams and you pick her up. "Hello cutie." You say giving her a kiss on her cheek. "Hi." She says giving you a kiss as well. "Hi guys." Your stepdad says. "Hi Steve." You reply. "(y/n) could I talk to you for a moment?" He asked. "Sure." You reply. You walk upstairs and place your backpack down in your room. "So what did you want to talk about?" You ask. "Well I got a call from my boss and she said that I could get a huge promotion, but I would have to go back to Chicago for a month. It would be good, cause we need the money and the distraction would be nice. I just don't want to leave you and Tara alone right now." He says. "I will be fine and so will Tara. This will be good for you as well, so go and call your boss and tell her that you'll do it." You say with a reasuring smile. "Are you sure? I would have to ask Sarah to stay here for that time then, eventhough she would probably like some time on her own after being with us for such a long time." Steve says. "Should I ask Sarah to come up and talk to you about it?" You ask. "Yes thank you sweetheart." He says. "No problem." You say walking towards the door. "You know your mom would be very proud of you." He says. You smile at him and walk downstairs.

Later that night Steve called his boss and Sarah told you and Tara that she was going to stay for that month that Steve is away for work. "When are you going daddy?" Tara asked. "Well my boss just said that I could already leave tomorrow or next week, but she would rather have me leave tomorrow." Steve said.  "So what are you going to do?" You ask. "I'm going to leave tomorrow." Steve said. 

Steve went to bed early, because he had to get up early to catch his flight to Chicago. You helped Tara get ready and help her put her pyjamas on. "Can I sleep with you?" Tara asks. "Sure, but I still have to brush my teeth though." You reply. "Okay. 

You're in the bathroom burshing your teeth and after you're donw you put on your pyjamas. You walk towards your bedroom and when you're about to walk in you feel two hands on your waist. "Goodnight honey." Sarah says giving you a kiss on your cheek. You turn around. "Goodnight." You reply, giving sarah a kiss on her cheek as well. "Goodnight." Tara says seeing Sarah standing by your door. "Goodnight sweetie." Sarah says with a smile. "(Y/n) can you come sing a song now?" Tara asks impatiently. "Yes I'm coming boss." You say laughing and then crawling in bed next to her. Sarah walked away from your room, but then walked back to come and hear you sing. Tara crawled coser to you and you put your arm around her. "What do you want me to sing?" You ask her. "My favorite song." Tara said. "Okay then, here we go." You say.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dream of
Once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
And the dreams that you dream of
Dreams really do come true

Someday, I wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
And the dreams that you dare to
Oh why, oh why can't I?

Someday, I wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top
That's where you'll find me

After that Tara already fell asleep in your arms. You looked at your cute little sister and then closed your eyes, feeling happy that you still have her...

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. I tried to make it less sad, since the last chater was really sad. You can also read my other books, they are less sad lol. :)